Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

« Reply #60 on: August 23, 2019, 08:50:11 AM »

I really miss Barry.
Definitely gone too soon, and still a mystery as to what happened, as far as I know.
We talked about that last night
And what was the conclusion of your esteemed group of gentlemen?
Same, no explanation and very mysterious
What happens at John's (or Somerville) stays there.
I assume this rule was put into place AFTER the white whale incident?  ;D
Well, there's that...

« Reply #61 on: August 23, 2019, 08:52:14 AM »

We had a nice NJ herf yesterday. Great cigars, food, and drinks for a great group of guys.
Sounds like a swell time. Who was there?
Scott, NJDave, John, and John. Non-John couldn't make it.
sounds like a good time.
Were your ears ringing? We brought up that CigarFest where everyone showed up... Even you.
you mean this one?
Wow, lots of flashes from the past there.
yep. remember Tony's flank steaks and me giving Charlie my Titleist hat and Brad not sharing his AJ cigars?
Or Brad inviting that 17 or so year old cigar girl over...
SoonerJeff was in one of those photos. Was that the same CF as when Mark showed up? I don't believe so.
I've never met Mark. Sly, yes.
2013?

« Reply #62 on: August 23, 2019, 09:02:34 AM »

We had a nice NJ herf yesterday. Great cigars, food, and drinks for a great group of guys.
Sounds like a swell time. Who was there?
Scott, NJDave, John, and John. Non-John couldn't make it.
sounds like a good time.
Were your ears ringing? We brought up that CigarFest where everyone showed up... Even you.
you mean this one?
Wow, lots of flashes from the past there.
yep. remember Tony's flank steaks and me giving Charlie my Titleist hat and Brad not sharing his AJ cigars?
Or Brad inviting that 17 or so year old cigar girl over...
SoonerJeff was in one of those photos. Was that the same CF as when Mark showed up? I don't believe so.
I've never met Mark. Sly, yes.
2013?
Earliest Mark would've been there was 2014. My first year was 2011, and I made the trip solo. The next 2 years at least, I was with Nate, but we stayed at a Days Inn or something right along that main road. So 2014 would've been the first possible year for the house.

« Reply #63 on: August 23, 2019, 09:08:00 AM »

I really miss Barry.
Definitely gone too soon, and still a mystery as to what happened, as far as I know.
We talked about that last night
And what was the conclusion of your esteemed group of gentlemen?
Same, no explanation and very mysterious
What happens at John's (or Somerville) stays there.
I assume this rule was put into place AFTER the white whale incident?  ;D
Well, there's that...
I have to disagree there. The only thing better would be to see Dave actually dabbing.

« Reply #64 on: August 23, 2019, 09:18:58 AM »

[...]
my picture calendar says April 26, 27, 28, 2013. my birthday weekend.

« Reply #65 on: August 23, 2019, 09:20:02 AM »

[...]
Your pictures, yes. I was referring to the year Mark was there.

« Reply #66 on: August 23, 2019, 09:32:40 AM »

[...]
well, I know when he wasn't. 😂

« Reply #67 on: August 23, 2019, 09:46:23 AM »

going to be another sun day. 🌞clam sauce built, will probably try egg noodles tonight. and I have laundry that needs folding and putting away.

« Reply #68 on: August 23, 2019, 09:47:16 AM »

going to be another sun day. clam sauce built, will probably try egg noodles tonight. and I have laundry that needs folding and putting away.
So you're too busy for us?

« Reply #69 on: August 23, 2019, 09:57:03 AM »

going to be another sun day. clam sauce built, will probably try egg noodles tonight. and I have laundry that needs folding and putting away.
So you're too busy for us?
I have an extremely difficult time seeing my phone screen in bright sun. so yeah, I guess so. or I'll be sporatic.

« Reply #70 on: August 23, 2019, 10:07:01 AM »

..... or as sporatic as most others here.

« Reply #71 on: August 23, 2019, 10:22:46 AM »

..... or as sporatic as most others here.
Exactly. Don't sweat it. This is supposed to be fun and educational. Not work.

« Reply #72 on: August 23, 2019, 10:37:41 AM »

..... or as sporatic as most others here.
Exactly. Don't sweat it. This is supposed to be fun and educational. Not work.

« Reply #73 on: August 23, 2019, 11:06:08 AM »

Happy Friday from the CommieCoast.  Stopped to get a couple bottles of water and breakfast bar yesterday afternoon and was told no plastic bag allowed and $0.10 for a paper bag.  Fk'n commies, I can do without a bag and make two trips from the car.  I guess that's their point. Sheesh.

« Reply #74 on: August 23, 2019, 11:06:52 AM »

And looking forward to letting someone else top off my rental car gas later today.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8