Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8

« Reply #45 on: August 23, 2019, 08:11:51 AM »

« Reply #46 on: August 23, 2019, 08:13:08 AM »

Carli Lloyd nails a 55 yard field goal at Eagles practice!
NFL?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/carli-lloyd-ive-definitely-got-some-inquiries-in-nfl-after-55-yard-field-goal/ar-AAGbMMK?ocid=spartanntp
We'll take her. Since Dawson left, we haven't been able to find a reliable kicker.

« Reply #47 on: August 23, 2019, 08:13:49 AM »

I really miss Barry.
Definitely gone too soon, and still a mystery as to what happened, as far as I know.
We talked about that last night
And what was the conclusion of your esteemed group of gentlemen?

« Reply #48 on: August 23, 2019, 08:26:22 AM »

I really miss Barry.
Definitely gone too soon, and still a mystery as to what happened, as far as I know.
We talked about that last night
And what was the conclusion of your esteemed group of gentlemen?
Same, no explanation and very mysterious

« Reply #49 on: August 23, 2019, 08:34:28 AM »

We had a nice NJ herf yesterday. Great cigars, food, and drinks for a great group of guys.
Sounds like a swell time. Who was there?
Scott, NJDave, John, and John. Non-John couldn't make it.
sounds like a good time.
Were your ears ringing? We brought up that CigarFest where everyone showed up... Even you.
you mean this one?
Well I'm in none of those photos, but yeah.

« Reply #50 on: August 23, 2019, 08:35:13 AM »

We had a nice NJ herf yesterday. Great cigars, food, and drinks for a great group of guys.
Sounds like a swell time. Who was there?
Scott, NJDave, John, and John. Non-John couldn't make it.
sounds like a good time.
Were your ears ringing? We brought up that CigarFest where everyone showed up... Even you.
you mean this one?
That's much better!

« Reply #51 on: August 23, 2019, 08:36:45 AM »

Thought for Today: "All life is a concatenation of ephemeralities." — Alfred E. Kahn, American economist (1917-2010).
ephemerality[ ih-fem-uh-ral-i-tee ]

noun, plural e·phem·er·al·i·ties for 2.
the quality or condition of being ephemeral.
something transitory.

RELATED WORDS
flesh, being, humankind, humanity, transience, impermanence, temporality, condensation, economy, transitoriness, terseness, conciseness, crispness, concision, pithiness, succinctness, curtness
I appreciated the help on this one.

« Reply #52 on: August 23, 2019, 08:37:48 AM »

I really miss Barry.
Definitely gone too soon, and still a mystery as to what happened, as far as I know.
We talked about that last night
And what was the conclusion of your esteemed group of gentlemen?
Same, no explanation and very mysterious
What happens at John's (or Somerville) stays there.

« Reply #53 on: August 23, 2019, 08:40:07 AM »

I really miss Barry.
Definitely gone too soon, and still a mystery as to what happened, as far as I know.
We talked about that last night
And what was the conclusion of your esteemed group of gentlemen?
Same, no explanation and very mysterious
What happens at John's (or Somerville) stays there.
I assume this rule was put into place AFTER the white whale incident?  ;D

« Reply #54 on: August 23, 2019, 08:41:40 AM »

We had a nice NJ herf yesterday. Great cigars, food, and drinks for a great group of guys.
Sounds like a swell time. Who was there?
Scott, NJDave, John, and John. Non-John couldn't make it.
sounds like a good time.
Were your ears ringing? We brought up that CigarFest where everyone showed up... Even you.
you mean this one?
Wow, lots of flashes from the past there.
yep. remember Tony's flank steaks and me giving Charlie my Titleist hat and Brad not sharing his AJ cigars?
Or Brad inviting that 17 or so year old cigar girl over...
SoonerJeff was in one of those photos. Was that the same CF as when Mark showed up? I don't believe so.

« Reply #55 on: August 23, 2019, 08:48:39 AM »

College football kicks off tomorrow!

...and goes full bore next Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday.
I'm a happy man!

« Reply #56 on: August 23, 2019, 08:49:04 AM »

We had a nice NJ herf yesterday. Great cigars, food, and drinks for a great group of guys.
Sounds like a swell time. Who was there?
Scott, NJDave, John, and John. Non-John couldn't make it.
sounds like a good time.
Were your ears ringing? We brought up that CigarFest where everyone showed up... Even you.
you mean this one?
That's much better!
when the limit is 3, one needs to prioritize.

« Reply #57 on: August 23, 2019, 08:49:05 AM »

We had a nice NJ herf yesterday. Great cigars, food, and drinks for a great group of guys.
Sounds like a swell time. Who was there?
Scott, NJDave, John, and John. Non-John couldn't make it.
sounds like a good time.
Were your ears ringing? We brought up that CigarFest where everyone showed up... Even you.
you mean this one?
Wow, lots of flashes from the past there.
yep. remember Tony's flank steaks and me giving Charlie my Titleist hat and Brad not sharing his AJ cigars?
Or Brad inviting that 17 or so year old cigar girl over...
SoonerJeff was in one of those photos. Was that the same CF as when Mark showed up? I don't believe so.
I think Mark was a couple years later, cause we had the Split Rock house then. We didn't have that the year Jeff was there.

« Reply #58 on: August 23, 2019, 08:49:25 AM »

We had a nice NJ herf yesterday. Great cigars, food, and drinks for a great group of guys.
Sounds like a swell time. Who was there?
Scott, NJDave, John, and John. Non-John couldn't make it.
sounds like a good time.
Were your ears ringing? We brought up that CigarFest where everyone showed up... Even you.
you mean this one?
Wow, lots of flashes from the past there.
yep. remember Tony's flank steaks and me giving Charlie my Titleist hat and Brad not sharing his AJ cigars?
Or Brad inviting that 17 or so year old cigar girl over...
SoonerJeff was in one of those photos. Was that the same CF as when Mark showed up? I don't believe so.
That was the next year.  Equally momentous event.

« Reply #59 on: August 23, 2019, 08:50:01 AM »

College football kicks off tomorrow!

...and goes full bore next Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday.
I'm a happy man!
I'd be a happy man if I never saw a dab emoji the rest of my life!
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8