Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

« Reply #30 on: August 23, 2019, 07:44:45 AM »

We had a nice NJ herf yesterday. Great cigars, food, and drinks for a great group of guys.
Sounds like a swell time. Who was there?
Scott, NJDave, John, and John. Non-John couldn't make it.
sounds like a good time.
Were your ears ringing? We brought up that CigarFest where everyone showed up... Even you.
you mean this one?
Nice flash from the past!

« Reply #31 on: August 23, 2019, 07:44:45 AM »

We had a nice NJ herf yesterday. Great cigars, food, and drinks for a great group of guys.
Sounds like a swell time. Who was there?
Scott, NJDave, John, and John. Non-John couldn't make it.
Quite the motley group there.
Says who?
Me, obviously.
Hits 20K and all of a sudden becomes pompous and judgmental.
I guess you must've missed the first 19,999 posts then?

« Reply #32 on: August 23, 2019, 07:48:56 AM »

We had a nice NJ herf yesterday. Great cigars, food, and drinks for a great group of guys.
Sounds like a swell time. Who was there?
Scott, NJDave, John, and John. Non-John couldn't make it.
sounds like a good time.
Were your ears ringing? We brought up that CigarFest where everyone showed up... Even you.
you mean this one?
Wow, lots of flashes from the past there.
yep. remember Tony's flank steaks and me giving Charlie my Titleist hat and Brad not sharing his AJ cigars?

« Reply #33 on: August 23, 2019, 07:53:35 AM »

We had a nice NJ herf yesterday. Great cigars, food, and drinks for a great group of guys.
Sounds like a swell time. Who was there?
Scott, NJDave, John, and John. Non-John couldn't make it.
sounds like a good time.
Were your ears ringing? We brought up that CigarFest where everyone showed up... Even you.
you mean this one?
Wow, lots of flashes from the past there.
yep. remember Tony's flank steaks and me giving Charlie my Titleist hat and Brad not sharing his AJ cigars?
Yeah, grilling in the parking lot outside the resort. We've sure come a long way since then.

« Reply #34 on: August 23, 2019, 07:56:29 AM »

We had a nice NJ herf yesterday. Great cigars, food, and drinks for a great group of guys.
Sounds like a swell time. Who was there?
Scott, NJDave, John, and John. Non-John couldn't make it.
sounds like a good time.
Were your ears ringing? We brought up that CigarFest where everyone showed up... Even you.
you mean this one?
I love the bottom pic where Pete is pointing you out to the authorities

« Reply #35 on: August 23, 2019, 07:57:44 AM »

We had a nice NJ herf yesterday. Great cigars, food, and drinks for a great group of guys.
Sounds like a swell time. Who was there?
Scott, NJDave, John, and John. Non-John couldn't make it.
Quite the motley group there.
Says who?
Me, obviously.
Hits 20K and all of a sudden becomes pompous and judgmental.
He possessed those characteristics well before 20K

« Reply #36 on: August 23, 2019, 07:58:14 AM »

We had a nice NJ herf yesterday. Great cigars, food, and drinks for a great group of guys.
Sounds like a swell time. Who was there?
Scott, NJDave, John, and John. Non-John couldn't make it.
sounds like a good time.
Were your ears ringing? We brought up that CigarFest where everyone showed up... Even you.
you mean this one?
I love the bottom pic where Pete is pointing you out to the authorities
..... and the Order of Protection. 😂

« Reply #37 on: August 23, 2019, 07:58:24 AM »

We had a nice NJ herf yesterday. Great cigars, food, and drinks for a great group of guys.
Sounds like a swell time. Who was there?
Scott, NJDave, John, and John. Non-John couldn't make it.
sounds like a good time.
Were your ears ringing? We brought up that CigarFest where everyone showed up... Even you.
you mean this one?
I love the bottom pic where Pete is pointing you out to the authorities
You can see the fear in his eyes.

« Reply #38 on: August 23, 2019, 08:00:06 AM »

We had a nice NJ herf yesterday. Great cigars, food, and drinks for a great group of guys.
Sounds like a swell time. Who was there?
Scott, NJDave, John, and John. Non-John couldn't make it.
sounds like a good time.
Were your ears ringing? We brought up that CigarFest where everyone showed up... Even you.
you mean this one?
Wow, lots of flashes from the past there.
yep. remember Tony's flank steaks and me giving Charlie my Titleist hat and Brad not sharing his AJ cigars?
Or Brad inviting that 17 or so year old cigar girl over...

« Reply #39 on: August 23, 2019, 08:01:26 AM »

I really miss Barry.

« Reply #40 on: August 23, 2019, 08:02:44 AM »

We had a nice NJ herf yesterday. Great cigars, food, and drinks for a great group of guys.
Sounds like a swell time. Who was there?
Scott, NJDave, John, and John. Non-John couldn't make it.
sounds like a good time.
Were your ears ringing? We brought up that CigarFest where everyone showed up... Even you.
you mean this one?
Wow, lots of flashes from the past there.
yep. remember Tony's flank steaks and me giving Charlie my Titleist hat and Brad not sharing his AJ cigars?
Or Brad inviting that 17 or so year old cigar girl over...
.... and all you guys scrambling to give up your seats so the two cigar girls could sit down.

« Reply #41 on: August 23, 2019, 08:06:24 AM »

Have and end of summer herf and wake up to what feels like a rainy October morning....65 degrees, sheesh.

« Reply #42 on: August 23, 2019, 08:06:46 AM »

I really miss Barry.
Definitely gone too soon, and still a mystery as to what happened, as far as I know.

« Reply #43 on: August 23, 2019, 08:08:19 AM »

Have and end of summer herf and wake up to what feels like a rainy October morning....65 degrees, sheesh.
Had the doors and windows open all night. Feels great.

« Reply #44 on: August 23, 2019, 08:10:37 AM »

I really miss Barry.
Definitely gone too soon, and still a mystery as to what happened, as far as I know.
We talked about that last night
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8