Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8

  • Administrator
8/23/2019
« on: August 23, 2019, 12:18:44 AM »

It's Friday! Any deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!

« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2019, 05:11:07 AM »

Morning Sleepers and Strikers

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2019, 05:11:44 AM »

Recent satellite-derived wind data indicate that a weak area of low
pressure is located between the southeastern coast of Florida and
Andros Island in the northwestern Bahamas.  The system is producing
a large area of disorganized cloudiness and showers that extend
primarily northeast of the center over the adjacent Atlantic Ocean.
The low is forecast to move near or over Florida later today, which
should limit development during the next day or so.  Environmental
conditions appear conducive for development once the system moves
back over the Atlantic waters, and a tropical depression could form
over the weekend or early next week while the low moves near the
coast of east-central Florida and then offshore of the southeastern
United States coast.  Regardless of development, locally heavy rains
are possible over the northwestern Bahamas and southern and central
Florida during the next few days.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...30 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...medium...60 percent.

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2019, 06:13:18 AM »

Good morning, SCDave.

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2019, 06:21:23 AM »

We had a nice NJ herf yesterday. Great cigars, food, and drinks for a great group of guys.

« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2019, 06:22:40 AM »

We had a nice NJ herf yesterday. Great cigars, food, and drinks for a great group of guys.
Sounds like a swell time. Who was there?

« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2019, 06:22:55 AM »

Sis looking at a repeat of yesterday's deals.

« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2019, 06:27:42 AM »

good morning early birds.

« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2019, 06:31:55 AM »

We had a nice NJ herf yesterday. Great cigars, food, and drinks for a great group of guys.
Sounds like a swell time. Who was there?
Scott, NJDave, John, and John. Non-John couldn't make it.

« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2019, 06:32:28 AM »

good morning early birds.
Good morning, Dean and LTG.

« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2019, 06:44:34 AM »

We had a nice NJ herf yesterday. Great cigars, food, and drinks for a great group of guys.
Sounds like a swell time. Who was there?
Scott, NJDave, John, and John. Non-John couldn't make it.
Quite the motley group there.

« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2019, 06:45:15 AM »

We had a nice NJ herf yesterday. Great cigars, food, and drinks for a great group of guys.
Sounds like a swell time. Who was there?
Scott, NJDave, John, and John. Non-John couldn't make it.
sounds like a good time.

« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2019, 07:19:08 AM »

Sis looking at a repeat of yesterday's deals.
Tony forgot to flip it.

« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2019, 07:19:23 AM »

We had a nice NJ herf yesterday. Great cigars, food, and drinks for a great group of guys.
Sounds like a swell time. Who was there?
Scott, NJDave, John, and John. Non-John couldn't make it.
sounds like a good time.
Were your ears ringing? We brought up that CigarFest where everyone showed up... Even you.

« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2019, 07:19:46 AM »

We had a nice NJ herf yesterday. Great cigars, food, and drinks for a great group of guys.
Sounds like a swell time. Who was there?
Scott, NJDave, John, and John. Non-John couldn't make it.
Quite the motley group there.
Says who?
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8