Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8

« Reply #75 on: August 23, 2019, 11:08:33 AM »

60 deg's out right now. Am going to miss this cool weather.

« Reply #76 on: August 23, 2019, 11:10:09 AM »

Happy Friday from the CommieCoast.  Stopped to get a couple bottles of water and breakfast bar yesterday afternoon and was told no plastic bag allowed and $0.10 for a paper bag.  Fk'n commies, I can do without a bag and make two trips from the car.  I guess that's their point. Sheesh.
Our county is eliminating plastic bags completely starting next year.

« Reply #77 on: August 23, 2019, 11:12:30 AM »

We had a nice NJ herf yesterday. Great cigars, food, and drinks for a great group of guys.
Sounds like a swell time. Who was there?
Scott, NJDave, John, and John. Non-John couldn't make it.
sounds like a good time.
Were your ears ringing? We brought up that CigarFest where everyone showed up... Even you.
you mean this one?
Wow, lots of flashes from the past there.
yep. remember Tony's flank steaks and me giving Charlie my Titleist hat and Brad not sharing his AJ cigars?
Or Brad inviting that 17 or so year old cigar girl over...
SoonerJeff was in one of those photos. Was that the same CF as when Mark showed up? I don't believe so.
I've never met Mark. Sly, yes.
2013?
Earliest Mark would've been there was 2014. My first year was 2011, and I made the trip solo. The next 2 years at least, I was with Nate, but we stayed at a Days Inn or something right along that main road. So 2014 would've been the first possible year for the house.
my picture calendar says April 26, 27, 28, 2013. my birthday weekend.
Your pictures, yes. I was referring to the year Mark was there.
I'm not sure what year I was at CF.  The party was at the house, Nate was there, and Tony & Charlie were late.  That should narrow it down.

« Reply #78 on: August 23, 2019, 11:19:43 AM »

[...]
It was 2015 according to my PM's with LTG

« Reply #79 on: August 23, 2019, 11:32:15 AM »

[...]
LALTS

« Reply #80 on: August 23, 2019, 12:42:33 PM »

Easy catch-up after lunch.

« Reply #81 on: August 23, 2019, 12:44:39 PM »

HOT. heat index 105° and climbing.

« Reply #82 on: August 23, 2019, 01:15:59 PM »

HOT. heat index 105° and climbing.
70 feels like 72 here.  8)

« Reply #83 on: August 23, 2019, 01:16:32 PM »

HOT. heat index 105° and climbing.
70 feels like 72 here.  8)
And only 58 tomorrow morning at tee time. Might have to leave the shorts at home for this one.

« Reply #84 on: August 23, 2019, 01:31:23 PM »

HOT. heat index 105° and climbing.
70 feels like 72 here.  8)
And only 58 tomorrow morning at tee time. Might have to leave the shorts at home for this one.
frigid winter weather.

« Reply #85 on: August 23, 2019, 01:41:10 PM »

HOT. heat index 105° and climbing.
70 feels like 72 here.  8)
And only 58 tomorrow morning at tee time. Might have to leave the shorts at home for this one.
frigid winter weather.
My A/C unit is certainly enjoying the break.

« Reply #86 on: August 23, 2019, 01:49:58 PM »

HOT. heat index 105° and climbing.
70 feels like 72 here.  8)
And only 58 tomorrow morning at tee time. Might have to leave the shorts at home for this one.
Don't forget to put on the long pants.  Wouldn't want to get your putter tangled up with your driver.

« Reply #87 on: August 23, 2019, 01:51:14 PM »

HOT. heat index 105° and climbing.
70 feels like 72 here.  8)
And only 58 tomorrow morning at tee time. Might have to leave the shorts at home for this one.
Don't forget to put on the long pants.  Wouldn't want to get your putter tangled up with your driver.
Hi-yo!

« Reply #88 on: August 23, 2019, 02:16:06 PM »

Enjoy the weekend, all. Hazzuh!

« Reply #89 on: August 23, 2019, 02:47:41 PM »

Dang work! Don't they understand I have bantering to do.

But I'm all caught up now...

GFY Bean!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8