CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8

Author Topic: 8/22/2019  (Read 7318 times)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 8/22/2019
« Reply #90 on: August 22, 2019, 11:26:03 AM »

Where is the strike threat boiler checker?
I'm curious to know the status too.
with school starting he's probably too busy to strike.
That's are Ace in the hole. No engineers they have to shut the place down. Keep you posted.
Good morning, Rick. And good luck to you.

Threebean

« Reply #91 on: August 22, 2019, 11:27:48 AM »

Boy, chatty bunch this morning.  Been busy out here, no strike in the forecast.  Good morning, boyz.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #92 on: August 22, 2019, 11:30:01 AM »

WTF do they dream up chit like this?

MYRTLE BEACH, S.C. (WMBF) – A recent study has named Myrtle Beach the second most romantic city in America.

Dating website EliteSingles looked at random, anonymous data from 150,000 singles, focusing on how strongly people agreed with the statement “I bring romance to my relationships.” The more strongly people agreed with the statement, the more romantic they were deemed to be.

Using the average score for romance in each city, the study determined the top 25 cities to find a romantic partner, with Boynton Beach, Fla. taking home the top spot.

According to the study, about half of the top cities are located within ten miles of the sea. More than two-third are within an hour drive of a beach.
And you said that I needed something worthwhile to worry about?
It’s in my local news and where I live so even though it’s stupid it is to some degree relative unlike Pasco County to you.
My community is CigarBanter and it's where I get my news. Therefore, if it's posted here it is my concern. So right back atcha!
You are just sore because the bots are kicking your ass.
No joke. I deleted a bunch of IDs yesterday that I suspected belonged to bots. I have so much maintenance to do but no time to dedicate. It's been 5 years already. Sheesh.
Is it possible to have a situation where you have to approve them first before they can post?

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #93 on: August 22, 2019, 11:58:33 AM »

Boy, chatty bunch this morning.  Been busy out here, no strike in the forecast.  Good morning, boyz.
Good morning, Mark. Thanks for not screwing up the flip again last night.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #94 on: August 22, 2019, 11:59:45 AM »

MYRTLE BEACH, S.C. (WMBF) – A recent study has named Myrtle Beach the second most romantic city in America.

Dating website EliteSingles looked at random, anonymous data from 150,000 singles, focusing on how strongly people agreed with the statement “I bring romance to my relationships.” The more strongly people agreed with the statement, the more romantic they were deemed to be.

Using the average score for romance in each city, the study determined the top 25 cities to find a romantic partner, with Boynton Beach, Fla. taking home the top spot.

According to the study, about half of the top cities are located within ten miles of the sea. More than two-third are within an hour drive of a beach.
It’s in my local news and where I live so even though it’s stupid it is to some degree relative unlike Pasco County to you.
My community is CigarBanter and it's where I get my news. Therefore, if it's posted here it is my concern. So right back atcha!
No joke. I deleted a bunch of IDs yesterday that I suspected belonged to bots. I have so much maintenance to do but no time to dedicate. It's been 5 years already. Sheesh.
Is it possible to have a situation where you have to approve them first before they can post?
Very possible. Are you volunteering?

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #95 on: August 22, 2019, 12:14:37 PM »

Will I never learn? I just cut up a fresh chili to add to my salad. Without first washing my hands, I must have grazed my moustache. My damn left nostril is on now.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #96 on: August 22, 2019, 12:15:36 PM »

Very possible. Are you volunteering?
Autonomy over new people to the banter? Sounds right up my alley.

Threebean

« Reply #97 on: August 22, 2019, 12:18:21 PM »

I'll give it more effort tonight (TNWSS)

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #98 on: August 22, 2019, 12:53:04 PM »

And now meeting #2...

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #99 on: August 22, 2019, 02:05:27 PM »

Glad I didn't miss anything.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #100 on: August 22, 2019, 02:15:28 PM »

And with that, I say, hazzuh!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #101 on: August 22, 2019, 02:58:33 PM »

I'll give it more effort tonight (TNWSS)

Sounds more like TNWHS

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #102 on: August 22, 2019, 03:04:07 PM »

Will I never learn? I just cut up a fresh chili to add to my salad. Without first washing my hands, I must have grazed my moustache. My damn left nostril is on now.
Just be glad you did not scratch your nuts 🥜🥵🥵🥵

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #103 on: August 22, 2019, 03:06:18 PM »

CyB Ready for 🔥

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member