Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8

« Reply #75 on: August 21, 2019, 02:42:20 PM »

« Reply #76 on: August 21, 2019, 02:47:59 PM »

Good afternoon, PTDave.  I guess if I ask if you have a cute PT tech I need to specify I mean female.

« Reply #77 on: August 21, 2019, 02:54:30 PM »

Good afternoon, PTDave.  I guess if I ask if you have a cute PT tech I need to specify I mean female.
Yes indeed, a nice young lady is helping me with improving my flexibility.

« Reply #78 on: August 21, 2019, 02:56:00 PM »

Good afternoon, PTDave.  I guess if I ask if you have a cute PT tech I need to specify I mean female.
Yes indeed, a nice young lady is helping me with improving my flexibility.
Breannae I think her name is spelled.

« Reply #79 on: August 21, 2019, 02:56:09 PM »

Good afternoon, PTDave.  I guess if I ask if you have a cute PT tech I need to specify I mean female.
Either way we wouldn't judge.  ;)

« Reply #80 on: August 21, 2019, 02:59:56 PM »

I was having trouble with my Tapatalk and thought the bots messed us up again. Alas, I think it was just a phone issue.

« Reply #81 on: August 21, 2019, 04:02:33 PM »

I was having trouble with my Tapatalk and thought the bots messed us up again. Alas, I think it was just a phone issue.
Something is effed up and I don't have the time to figure it out. GRRRRRR!

« Reply #82 on: August 21, 2019, 04:13:28 PM »

As my T-shirt says “Life Is Good” and “Every Day Is Saturday”😀

« Reply #83 on: August 21, 2019, 04:13:54 PM »

Good afternoon, PTDave.  I guess if I ask if you have a cute PT tech I need to specify I mean female.
Yes indeed, a nice young lady is helping me with improving my flexibility.
Breannae I think her name is spelled.

« Reply #84 on: August 21, 2019, 04:18:25 PM »

Puts out smoke like a Nica Rustica

« Reply #85 on: August 21, 2019, 04:20:55 PM »

Puts out smoke like a Nica Rustica
Go figure!

« Reply #86 on: August 21, 2019, 04:26:11 PM »

UpStateDave can’t even keep up with his own neighborhood news

CLEMSON, S.C. —
Two people were hurt Monday night while trying to secure an event tent during a storm.

Managers at the Esso Club in Clemson said they set up a large event tent earlier that morning for a Clemson University event. A storm hit the area later that afternoon and began to blow the plastic tables, chairs and tent around the parking lot.

Employees at the Esso Club raced outside to try to secure the tent during the storm, the managers said, and that’s when a strong gust lifted the tent into the air, along with two Esso Club employees who were attempting to hold it down.

"All our stuff is getting blown away, and I'm trying to save all the work we put into it," said Samuel Foster.

Foster was lifted into the air and hit the gutter on the roof on his way down. He had to get stitches above his left eye and suffered several cuts and bruises. A female employee was dragged several feet into the air and slammed down into a table.

"It took a second to register, but then I'm, like, 20 feet in the air. And all I could think about was, 'I've got to land on this roof,'" Foster said. "I'm really thankful for God looking out for me there. Esso's been really supportive. My friends, my fraternity--I'm really thankful for all of that."

« Reply #87 on: August 21, 2019, 04:39:33 PM »

I hit all but 3 fairways, was a club short hitting just about every green, my chipping and putting was spot on. a goid day indeed.

taco Wednesday for dinner.

« Reply #88 on: August 21, 2019, 04:51:40 PM »

I hit all but 3 fairways, was a club short hitting just about every green, my chipping and putting was spot on. a goid day indeed.

taco Wednesday for dinner.
One more free short lesson and you will be on the tour

« Reply #89 on: August 21, 2019, 05:12:43 PM »

I hit all but 3 fairways, was a club short hitting just about every green, my chipping and putting was spot on. a goid day indeed.

taco Wednesday for dinner.
One more free short lesson and you will be on the tour
highly unlikely. I would need a golf cart and the R & A does not approve of them.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8