Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8

« Reply #45 on: August 21, 2019, 10:34:58 AM »

Good morning humidor sniffers ....  There's nothing like raising the lid on a humidor and getting that wonderful aroma of those aged cigars..  I hope everyone is doing good, ok, and especially well ...!  I was checking in, as I see others are doing, about receiving a personal message from FrankImamb the Russian bot... YIKES ...  California must be passing a law to take our cigars away from us..? (not really)  Ok...  I'll settle down now for some coffee, and maybe do some yardwork..
Howdy, BD. Was sick all last week, so it's been a while since I've enjoyed a smoke, myself. Should be able to find time this weekend.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 8/21/2019
« Reply #46 on: August 21, 2019, 10:42:02 AM »

Morning Humps, thunderstorms woke me up at 3:15 then I finally went back to sleep around 4:30.
Good morning..  I was up around 4 a.m. searching the internet for tabacco pipes.  I like the new pipe I got and I guess I must haven't gotten hooked on pipes...  I thought cigar smokers were a little bit excentric, but pipe smokers are really crazy.  Like, they need one pipe for airomatics, one for English blends, one for their favorite tobacco, one for Christmas, one for Halloween, and etc.... But everyone knows I"m not crazy like that, so I should be ok...  :)
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 8/21/2019
« Reply #47 on: August 21, 2019, 10:46:32 AM »

Good morning humidor sniffers ....  There's nothing like raising the lid on a humidor and getting that wonderful aroma of those aged cigars..  I hope everyone is doing good, ok, and especially well ...!  I was checking in, as I see others are doing, about receiving a personal message from FrankImamb the Russian bot... YIKES ...  California must be passing a law to take our cigars away from us..? (not really)  Ok...  I'll settle down now for some coffee, and maybe do some yardwork..
Howdy, BD. Was sick all last week, so it's been a while since I've enjoyed a smoke, myself. Should be able to find time this weekend.
I'm glad to hear your feeling better...!  I always hate getting the flu because for some weird reason it makes me want to have sex with my wife ...  I guess it must make me delirious ....

« Reply #48 on: August 21, 2019, 10:50:06 AM »

At the Sister, not sure how good of a deal that is.

AJ Fernandez Rosa de Guadalupe Toro
(6.2"x54)
Pack of 10 for $40 FS
That sounds like a great deal. $4 these days is like $2 a few years back. Only my salary hasn't doubled in the same period of time.
Cheapy cheapo scale also required adjustment.

« Reply #49 on: August 21, 2019, 10:50:30 AM »

Good morning, BotBOTL.

« Reply #50 on: August 21, 2019, 10:54:56 AM »

landlord called. septic tank getting pumped out sometime today. good day to be on the links. hot, no wind, stink will sit awhile.

« Reply #51 on: August 21, 2019, 10:55:18 AM »

Good morning humidor sniffers ....  There's nothing like raising the lid on a humidor and getting that wonderful aroma of those aged cigars..  I hope everyone is doing good, ok, and especially well ...!  I was checking in, as I see others are doing, about receiving a personal message from FrankImamb the Russian bot... YIKES ...  California must be passing a law to take our cigars away from us..? (not really)  Ok...  I'll settle down now for some coffee, and maybe do some yardwork..
Howdy, BD. Was sick all last week, so it's been a while since I've enjoyed a smoke, myself. Should be able to find time this weekend.
I'm glad to hear your feeling better...!  I always hate getting the flu because for some weird reason it makes me want to have sex with my wife ...  I guess it must make me delirious ....
TMI

« Reply #52 on: August 21, 2019, 10:56:26 AM »

Good morning humidor sniffers ....  There's nothing like raising the lid on a humidor and getting that wonderful aroma of those aged cigars..  I hope everyone is doing good, ok, and especially well ...!  I was checking in, as I see others are doing, about receiving a personal message from FrankImamb the Russian bot... YIKES ...  California must be passing a law to take our cigars away from us..? (not really)  Ok...  I'll settle down now for some coffee, and maybe do some yardwork..
Howdy, BD. Was sick all last week, so it's been a while since I've enjoyed a smoke, myself. Should be able to find time this weekend.
I'm glad to hear your feeling better...!  I always hate getting the flu because for some weird reason it makes me want to have sex with my wife ...  I guess it must make me delirious ....
Well, that's certainly...information.

« Reply #53 on: August 21, 2019, 10:56:41 AM »

landlord called. septic tank getting pumped out sometime today. good day to be on the links. hot, no wind, stink will sit awhile.
Not to mention humid. Yikes.

« Reply #55 on: August 21, 2019, 11:02:46 AM »

A Villages couple’s son wearing only underwear was arrested in the parking lot of Wal-Mart at Buffalo Ridge Plaza in The Villages.

Sumter County sheriff’s deputies were called shortly before 1 p.m. Friday to investigate a report of a possibly intoxicated man wearing boxer shorts and sitting in a blue Jeep.

When deputies arrived, they found 41-year-old Brian Paul Sobocinski, who lives with his parents on Clearwater Run in the Village of Bridgeport at Miona Shores, who was apparently asleep in the vehicle, according to an arrest report. A half-empty 3-liter bottle of Carlo Rossi Paisano table wine was spotted in the vehicle. Sobocinski appeared to have vomited on himself and was not responding to knocks on the window of his Jeep. EMS personnel were summoned to the scene to evaluate Sobocinski’s condition. He said he had no medical issues.

He refused to participate in field sobriety exercises and refused to submit to a breath test. He also refused to sign a citation issued to him.

He was arrested on charges of driving under the influence and refusal to sign a citation. He was booked at the Sumter County Detention Center on $5,500 bond.

In 2014, Sobocinski was arrested when he was found naked outside a hotel in Boca Raton.

He was arrested in 2018 in an alleged attack on his fiance at a hotel in The Villages.

Sobocinski had been convicted of driving under the influence in 2004 in Texas and earlier this year in St. Lucie County in South Florida.

« Reply #56 on: August 21, 2019, 11:06:01 AM »

Good morning humidor sniffers ....  There's nothing like raising the lid on a humidor and getting that wonderful aroma of those aged cigars..  I hope everyone is doing good, ok, and especially well ...!  I was checking in, as I see others are doing, about receiving a personal message from FrankImamb the Russian bot... YIKES ...  California must be passing a law to take our cigars away from us..? (not really)  Ok...  I'll settle down now for some coffee, and maybe do some yardwork..
I have to ask... You're not a Russian not, are you?

« Reply #57 on: August 21, 2019, 11:15:34 AM »

[...]

At least he had underpants on this time.

« Reply #58 on: August 21, 2019, 11:15:54 AM »

New stars for 20k!

« Reply #59 on: August 21, 2019, 11:16:06 AM »

Good morning humidor sniffers ....  There's nothing like raising the lid on a humidor and getting that wonderful aroma of those aged cigars..  I hope everyone is doing good, ok, and especially well ...!  I was checking in, as I see others are doing, about receiving a personal message from FrankImamb the Russian bot... YIKES ...  California must be passing a law to take our cigars away from us..? (not really)  Ok...  I'll settle down now for some coffee, and maybe do some yardwork..
I have to ask... You're not a Russian not, are you?
That would explain an awful lot.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8