Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]

Evening gents.
Always room for another Dave, Welcome!
Thanks, Dave!  Anything burning?
Just finished a Tatuaje Jeckyll
Fratello on fire here.  How was the Tat Jeck?
Is this the Dave mutual admiration society?
Indeed, Master Breath.  There's one in every crowd, my friend.
Finishing up a Cain Hababo Robusto from CF part of OSD (Operation Smoke Down).

Afternoon Guys, slow lazy day here, waiting for the rain to move in later this afternoon.
Rain?  You?
Not sure about Johnny but he should have gotten some by now, we have had over 2" and still raining up here.
If you want to see how hard it is raining here just turn on the Baylor Game but it is also lightning like hell here headed that way.
Logged

YAD

  • Yet Another Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • White stars are the best

Evening gents.
Always room for another Dave, Welcome!
More Dave's the better!  What area are you from Yet Another?
Daily Banter of late, but live in Rockford, IL.  You from Utah, Redfish?
Dave from Central Texas
another Dave??  That's fucking awesome!  Mikes beware!  You are seriously out numbered.

Evening gents.
Always room for another Dave, Welcome!
More Dave's the better!  What area are you from Yet Another?
Daily Banter of late, but live in Rockford, IL.  You from Utah, Redfish?
Dave from Central Texas
another Dave??  That's fucking awesome!  Mikes beware!  You are seriously out numbered.
Don't let Big Mike hear you say that.

Evening gents.
Always room for another Dave, Welcome!
Thanks, Dave!  Anything burning?
Just finished a Tatuaje Jeckyll
Fratello on fire here.  How was the Tat Jeck?
Wasn't bad, but I wouldn't rave about it.  Pretty uniform toast, earth and cedar.  Not really my preferred profile.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]