Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

« Reply #75 on: August 20, 2019, 03:19:05 PM »

got a quick lesson from the owner Brian, also one of the golf pros while at the range. he watched me for awhile and asked why I was hitting every other club but not my driver. I told him I can't hit it. he had me hit a few balls, asked me to make a few adjustments, and next I know my hitting most balls fairly straight.
There's nothing like a "free" golf lesson. You'll be back...

« Reply #76 on: August 20, 2019, 03:24:43 PM »

got a quick lesson from the owner Brian, also one of the golf pros while at the range. he watched me for awhile and asked why I was hitting every other club but not my driver. I told him I can't hit it. he had me hit a few balls, asked me to make a few adjustments, and next I know my hitting most balls fairly straight.
There's nothing like a "free" golf lesson. You'll be back...
I would have been back without the free lesson. I really like that course. considering puchasing a membership once I get the wedding debts down a bit more.

« Reply #77 on: August 20, 2019, 03:37:56 PM »

Gate rack report.  Beautiful mid 30s blonde in a black dress floating about.  Not much else in the area,  but she'll do.

« Reply #78 on: August 20, 2019, 03:45:51 PM »

Gate rack report.  Beautiful mid 30s blonde in a black dress floating about.  Not much else in the area,  but she'll do.

« Reply #79 on: August 20, 2019, 03:59:16 PM »

Gate rack report.  Beautiful mid 30s blonde in a black dress floating about.  Not much else in the area,  but she'll do.
I think he's already taken all the mind photos he needs and deposited them into the spank bank.

« Reply #80 on: August 20, 2019, 04:00:08 PM »

Gate rack report.  Beautiful mid 30s blonde in a black dress floating about.  Not much else in the area,  but she'll do.
I think he's already taken all the mind photos he needs and deposited them into the spank bank.
I need verification or it did not happen!

« Reply #81 on: August 20, 2019, 04:01:36 PM »

Gate rack report.  Beautiful mid 30s blonde in a black dress floating about.  Not much else in the area,  but she'll do.
I think he's already taken all the mind photos he needs and deposited them into the spank bank.
I need verification or it did not happen!
Sorry, too creepy even for me.  I lost track of her, anyway.

« Reply #82 on: August 20, 2019, 04:16:18 PM »

Gate rack report.  Beautiful mid 30s blonde in a black dress floating about.  Not much else in the area,  but she'll do.
I think he's already taken all the mind photos he needs and deposited them into the spank bank.
I need verification or it did not happen!
Sorry, too creepy even for me.  I lost track of her, anyway.
did she look like this?

« Reply #83 on: August 20, 2019, 04:24:11 PM »

Gate rack report.  Beautiful mid 30s blonde in a black dress floating about.  Not much else in the area,  but she'll do.
I think he's already taken all the mind photos he needs and deposited them into the spank bank.
I need verification or it did not happen!
Sorry, too creepy even for me.  I lost track of her, anyway.
did she look like this?
Yes, except blonde.  Got a new slim pretty young blonde at the gate in tight black yoga pant like jeans.  Oh my, even better than the earlier one.

« Reply #84 on: August 20, 2019, 04:24:49 PM »

« Reply #85 on: August 20, 2019, 04:26:26 PM »

Gate rack report.  Beautiful mid 30s blonde in a black dress floating about.  Not much else in the area,  but she'll do.
I think he's already taken all the mind photos he needs and deposited them into the spank bank.
I need verification or it did not happen!
Sorry, too creepy even for me.  I lost track of her, anyway.
did she look like this?
Yes, except blonde.  Got a new slim pretty young blonde at the gate in tight black yoga pant like jeans.  Oh my, even better than the earlier one.

« Reply #86 on: August 20, 2019, 04:33:31 PM »

Gate rack report.  Beautiful mid 30s blonde in a black dress floating about.  Not much else in the area,  but she'll do.
I think he's already taken all the mind photos he needs and deposited them into the spank bank.
I need verification or it did not happen!
Sorry, too creepy even for me.  I lost track of her, anyway.
did she look like this?
Yes, except blonde.  Got a new slim pretty young blonde at the gate in tight black yoga pant like jeans.  Oh my, even better than the earlier one.
Take away the heels and it's her!  But prettier

« Reply #87 on: August 20, 2019, 05:18:59 PM »

off to an Attitude Adjustment meeting.

« Reply #88 on: August 20, 2019, 06:01:06 PM »

Gate rack report.  Beautiful mid 30s blonde in a black dress floating about.  Not much else in the area,  but she'll do.
I think he's already taken all the mind photos he needs and deposited them into the spank bank.
I need verification or it did not happen!
Sorry, too creepy even for me.  I lost track of her, anyway.
did she look like this?
Yes, except blonde.  Got a new slim pretty young blonde at the gate in tight black yoga pant like jeans.  Oh my, even better than the earlier one.
Good travels Bean!  At least theyre starting out right.

« Reply #89 on: August 20, 2019, 06:53:41 PM »

Gate rack report.  Beautiful mid 30s blonde in a black dress floating about.  Not much else in the area,  but she'll do.
I think he's already taken all the mind photos he needs and deposited them into the spank bank.
I need verification or it did not happen!
Sorry, too creepy even for me.  I lost track of her, anyway.
did she look like this?
Yes, except blonde.  Got a new slim pretty young blonde at the gate in tight black yoga pant like jeans.  Oh my, even better than the earlier one.
Good travels Bean!  At least theyre starting out right.
Yeah, that good vibe was short lived.  Mechanical problem,  sat at the gate and then tarmac for an hour in the hot plane.  Happily (I guess) my connection is also delayed waiting for crew.  God, I love flying!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7