Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7

  • Administrator
8/20/2019
« on: August 20, 2019, 12:03:50 AM »

It's Tuesday again! In between insults we'll occasionally discuss cigars.  Join in and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!!

« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2019, 05:47:20 AM »

Morning Sleepers

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2019, 06:08:54 AM »

Had a nice late lunch visit with my old boss, her sister and their  mother yesterday.  Good People, the Mom is 81 years old and in really great shape.

Boss is planning to retire in February, she is fed up with the nonsense.

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2019, 06:46:20 AM »

SHEESH!

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2019, 06:54:03 AM »

Good morning, Dave. Late start for me today.

« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2019, 06:55:38 AM »

Had a nice late lunch visit with my old boss, her sister and their  mother yesterday.  Good People, the Mom is 81 years old and in really great shape.

Boss is planning to retire in February, she is fed up with the nonsense.
Did you try setting up her mom with Dean?

« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2019, 06:59:20 AM »

Had a nice late lunch visit with my old boss, her sister and their  mother yesterday.  Good People, the Mom is 81 years old and in really great shape.

Boss is planning to retire in February, she is fed up with the nonsense.
Did you try setting up her mom with Dean?
Might still be too young. Does she know her way around a mushroom swiss burger?

« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2019, 06:59:48 AM »

Had a nice late lunch visit with my old boss, her sister and their  mother yesterday.  Good People, the Mom is 81 years old and in really great shape.

Boss is planning to retire in February, she is fed up with the nonsense.
Did you try setting up her mom with Dean?
No, she is definitely not Deans type.  She has no deadbeats just 2 nice daughters, does not use illegal drugs, not an alcoholic, owns a nice home and car.  Absolutely Nothing there for Dean.

« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2019, 07:00:09 AM »

Good morning, Dave. Late start for me today.
Morning Mayor

« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2019, 07:02:37 AM »

Had a nice late lunch visit with my old boss, her sister and their  mother yesterday.  Good People, the Mom is 81 years old and in really great shape.

Boss is planning to retire in February, she is fed up with the nonsense.
Did you try setting up her mom with Dean?
No, she is definitely not Deans type.  She has no deadbeats just 2 nice daughters, does not use illegal drugs, not an alcoholic, owns a nice home and car.  Absolutely Nothing there for Dean.
He seems to be ready for a change. Just saying.

« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2019, 07:03:15 AM »

Had a nice late lunch visit with my old boss, her sister and their  mother yesterday.  Good People, the Mom is 81 years old and in really great shape.

Boss is planning to retire in February, she is fed up with the nonsense.
Did you try setting up her mom with Dean?
Might still be too young. Does she know her way around a mushroom swiss burger?
Good morning, LTG.

« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2019, 07:05:14 AM »

Had a nice late lunch visit with my old boss, her sister and their  mother yesterday.  Good People, the Mom is 81 years old and in really great shape.

Boss is planning to retire in February, she is fed up with the nonsense.
Did you try setting up her mom with Dean?
No, she is definitely not Deans type.  She has no deadbeats just 2 nice daughters, does not use illegal drugs, not an alcoholic, owns a nice home and car.  Absolutely Nothing there for Dean.
He seems to be ready for a change. Just saying.
Yeah well I don’t believe that for 1 second, a change for Dean simply means a different color hair.

« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2019, 07:29:00 AM »

GFY

« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2019, 07:31:05 AM »

GFY
You do Tuesdays even better than Mondays.

Good morning, Dean.

« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2019, 07:31:21 AM »

morning Daves and Tony.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7