CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: 8/20/2019  (Read 5651 times)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 8/20/2019
« Reply #90 on: August 20, 2019, 07:37:21 PM »

Gate rack report.  Beautiful mid 30s blonde in a black dress floating about.  Not much else in the area,  but she'll do.
I think he's already taken all the mind photos he needs and deposited them into the spank bank.
I need verification or it did not happen!
Sorry, too creepy even for me.  I lost track of her, anyway.
did she look like this?
Yes, except blonde.  Got a new slim pretty young blonde at the gate in tight black yoga pant like jeans.  Oh my, even better than the earlier one.
That's hot.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #91 on: August 20, 2019, 09:28:33 PM »

Gate rack report.  Beautiful mid 30s blonde in a black dress floating about.  Not much else in the area,  but she'll do.
I think he's already taken all the mind photos he needs and deposited them into the spank bank.
did she look like this?
Yes, except blonde.  Got a new slim pretty young blonde at the gate in tight black yoga pant like jeans.  Oh my, even better than the earlier one.
Good travels Bean!  At least theyre starting out right.
Yeah, that good vibe was short lived.  Mechanical problem,  sat at the gate and then tarmac for an hour in the hot plane.  Happily (I guess) my connection is also delayed waiting for crew.  God, I love flying!
Yea, I really miss it!

Threebean

« Reply #92 on: August 21, 2019, 01:28:41 AM »

did she look like this?
That's hot.
It was.

Threebean

« Reply #93 on: August 21, 2019, 01:29:35 AM »

did she look like this?
Good travels Bean!  At least theyre starting out right.
Yeah, that good vibe was short lived.  Mechanical problem,  sat at the gate and then tarmac for an hour in the hot plane.  Happily (I guess) my connection is also delayed waiting for crew.  God, I love flying!
Yea, I really miss it!
I'll be happy when the kids are back in school and the plane loads lighten up a bit. 

Threebean

« Reply #94 on: August 21, 2019, 01:30:12 AM »

Look at me, posting on yesterday's thread.  I feel so naughty! 

Threebean

« Reply #95 on: August 21, 2019, 02:10:23 AM »

As long as the flip occurs before SCDave rolls out of bed for the first time today we'll be fine. 

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #96 on: August 21, 2019, 05:28:28 AM »

Look at me, posting on yesterday's thread.  I feel so naughty!
It's like we've gone back in time!
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]