Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

« Reply #30 on: August 18, 2019, 09:33:54 AM »

And good morning to you all!

« Reply #31 on: August 18, 2019, 09:41:06 AM »

This is one mean bitch!

VENTURA, Calif. (AP). She was charged with five counts of battery on a peace officer, one count of battery on emergency personnel and two counts of resisting, obstructing or delaying a peace officer. | Heather Locklear pleads no contest to fighting with deputies.
I thought she looked familiar. Crap, she used to be so hot.
rode hard and put away wet a few too many times. 🙄
a good man could bring back the beauty in her.

« Reply #32 on: August 18, 2019, 09:42:00 AM »

This company (Best Maid) in Ft Worth, TX really does make the best pickles anywhere (IMHO) and they are generally not sold this side of the MS River.  I brought a case of pickles with me when we moved.

But, as much as I like their pickles I can’t even imagine this😳. It is real not a joke.
pickle beer? not even when I was drinking!

« Reply #33 on: August 18, 2019, 10:05:11 AM »

So if this is what retired life is like I want to be retarded too

« Reply #34 on: August 18, 2019, 10:05:57 AM »

Jose L. Piedra this morning, pretty nice out now.  Party cloudy with a nice breeze.

« Reply #35 on: August 18, 2019, 10:06:40 AM »

And good morning to you all!
Morning Mayor

« Reply #36 on: August 18, 2019, 10:07:41 AM »

This is one mean bitch!

VENTURA, Calif. (AP). She was charged with five counts of battery on a peace officer, one count of battery on emergency personnel and two counts of resisting, obstructing or delaying a peace officer. | Heather Locklear pleads no contest to fighting with deputies.
I thought she looked familiar. Crap, she used to be so hot.
rode hard and put away wet a few too many times. 🙄
a good man could bring back the beauty in her.
too much heroine and there ain’t no fix’n It

« Reply #37 on: August 18, 2019, 10:25:28 AM »

So if this is what retired life is like I want to be retarded too
Good morning Guy's. I'm not sure I'm going to like going back to work tomorrow. 7 days off in a row and it's just me the Wife and the dogs for another week. My son's on vacation.

« Reply #38 on: August 18, 2019, 10:27:59 AM »

So if this is what retired life is like I want to be retarded too
morning Rick.
RETARTED is nice.

« Reply #39 on: August 18, 2019, 10:28:44 AM »

I think I'm going back to the Erie County Fair to eat and walk off all this extra food I have been eating.

« Reply #40 on: August 18, 2019, 10:31:54 AM »

So if this is what retired life is like I want to be retarded too
morning Rick.
RETARTED is nice.
I have to make it to your age buddy. I really have enjoyed my week away from work with the Wifey. You met her. I got lucky when I found her

« Reply #41 on: August 18, 2019, 10:36:20 AM »

going with ribs. I can always do clam sauce.

« Reply #42 on: August 18, 2019, 10:37:33 AM »

So if this is what retired life is like I want to be retarded too
morning Rick.
RETARTED is nice.
I have to make it to your age buddy. I really have enjoyed my week away from work with the Wifey. You met her. I got lucky when I found her
it was a God thing.

« Reply #43 on: August 18, 2019, 10:37:57 AM »

I think I'm going back to the Erie County Fair to eat and walk off all this extra food I have been eating.
just don't eat. 😂

« Reply #44 on: August 18, 2019, 10:41:39 AM »

going with ribs. I can always do clam sauce.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6