Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

« Reply #30 on: August 15, 2019, 09:36:43 AM »

Armed Florida woman hit someone with a baseball bat, bit off a child’s finger, then died, deputies say.

BRANDON — A 24-year-old woman held two people at gunpoint, struck one of them with a baseball bat and then bit off part of a child’s finger on Tuesday night, according to the Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office.

When deputies arrived, they said Kaynesha Rhodes soon entered medical distress.

She was rushed to nearby Brandon Regional Hospital, where she was later pronounced dead.
Guess that would be considered an adverse reaction to whatever it was she ingested.
Fingers?

« Reply #31 on: August 15, 2019, 09:38:24 AM »

Today is National Relaxation Day

...or as Dean and SCDave say, just another day.

« Reply #32 on: August 15, 2019, 09:39:11 AM »

Armed Florida woman hit someone with a baseball bat, bit off a child’s finger, then died, deputies say.

BRANDON — A 24-year-old woman held two people at gunpoint, struck one of them with a baseball bat and then bit off part of a child’s finger on Tuesday night, according to the Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office.

When deputies arrived, they said Kaynesha Rhodes soon entered medical distress.

She was rushed to nearby Brandon Regional Hospital, where she was later pronounced dead.
Guess that would be considered an adverse reaction to whatever it was she ingested.
Fingers?
CNS

« Reply #33 on: August 15, 2019, 09:39:32 AM »

Le  Carame Corona Ready for 🔥

« Reply #34 on: August 15, 2019, 09:42:47 AM »

Today is National Relaxation Day

...or as Dean and SCDave say, just another day.
Yep, another great day to smoke, drink and take a few naps😀🍺😴

« Reply #35 on: August 15, 2019, 09:50:25 AM »

Going to lunch at GREG NORMAN AUSTRALIAN GRILLE today, great place up in North Myrtle Beach.

« Reply #36 on: August 15, 2019, 10:08:18 AM »

I see a shopping trip in the stars for Bean💫✨⭐️

A Sneak Peek at Chip and Joanna Gaines' Fall Collection at Target—and 9 Items You'll Fall For

https://www.chron.com/realestate/article/A-Sneak-Peek-at-Chip-and-Joanna-Gaines-Fall-14304137.php?cmpid=hpctp

« Reply #37 on: August 15, 2019, 10:16:13 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

« Reply #38 on: August 15, 2019, 10:17:28 AM »

« Reply #39 on: August 15, 2019, 10:45:56 AM »

I see a shopping trip in the stars for Bean💫✨⭐️

A Sneak Peek at Chip and Joanna Gaines' Fall Collection at Target—and 9 Items You'll Fall For

https://www.chron.com/realestate/article/A-Sneak-Peek-at-Chip-and-Joanna-Gaines-Fall-14304137.php?cmpid=hpctp

« Reply #40 on: August 15, 2019, 10:47:39 AM »

« Reply #41 on: August 15, 2019, 10:48:42 AM »

I see a shopping trip in the stars for Bean

A Sneak Peek at Chip and Joanna Gaines' Fall Collection at Target—and 9 Items You'll Fall For

https://www.chron.com/realestate/article/A-Sneak-Peek-at-Chip-and-Joanna-Gaines-Fall-14304137.php?cmpid=hpctp

You can shake your head all you want. I'm with SCDave on this one.

« Reply #42 on: August 15, 2019, 10:57:33 AM »

I see a shopping trip in the stars for Bean

A Sneak Peek at Chip and Joanna Gaines' Fall Collection at Target—and 9 Items You'll Fall For

https://www.chron.com/realestate/article/A-Sneak-Peek-at-Chip-and-Joanna-Gaines-Fall-14304137.php?cmpid=hpctp

You can shake your head all you want. I'm with SCDave on this one.
I may get dragged into furniture/lighting/home decor stores, but we don't drink the Chip & Joanna kool-aid at our house.

« Reply #43 on: August 15, 2019, 10:59:33 AM »

I see a shopping trip in the stars for Bean

A Sneak Peek at Chip and Joanna Gaines' Fall Collection at Target—and 9 Items You'll Fall For

https://www.chron.com/realestate/article/A-Sneak-Peek-at-Chip-and-Joanna-Gaines-Fall-14304137.php?cmpid=hpctp

You can shake your head all you want. I'm with SCDave on this one.
I may get dragged into furniture/lighting/home decor stores, but we don't drink the Chip & Joanna kool-aid at our house.
You really screwed me up with that gif change.

« Reply #44 on: August 15, 2019, 11:02:40 AM »

I see a shopping trip in the stars for Bean

A Sneak Peek at Chip and Joanna Gaines' Fall Collection at Target—and 9 Items You'll Fall For

https://www.chron.com/realestate/article/A-Sneak-Peek-at-Chip-and-Joanna-Gaines-Fall-14304137.php?cmpid=hpctp

You can shake your head all you want. I'm with SCDave on this one.
I may get dragged into furniture/lighting/home decor stores, but we don't drink the Chip & Joanna kool-aid at our house.
You really screwed me up with that gif change.
Maybe if it wasn't so easy to screw you up.  Good thing I didn't ask for password help the other day.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6