Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6

  • Administrator
8/15/2019
« on: August 15, 2019, 12:00:06 AM »

« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2019, 05:49:52 AM »

Morning Slackers!

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2019, 06:01:24 AM »

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2019, 06:05:49 AM »

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2019, 06:11:23 AM »

They released an update to the main system we use last night. Looking forward to seeing what went wrong with it.

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2019, 06:13:20 AM »

They released an update to the main system we use last night. Looking forward to seeing what went wrong with it.
I'm sure they did proper and extensive UAT.

« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2019, 06:32:11 AM »

They released an update to the main system we use last night. Looking forward to seeing what went wrong with it.
I'm sure they did proper and extensive UAT.
There are 4 of us in the office so far, and we've all had different experiences with it. 1 person is working fine, me and another girl are having trouble with the way it's opening, and 1 person didn't get the new version on her laptop at all. Lol

« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2019, 07:07:14 AM »

They released an update to the main system we use last night. Looking forward to seeing what went wrong with it.
I'm sure they did proper and extensive UAT.
There are 4 of us in the office so far, and we've all had different experiences with it. 1 person is working fine, me and another girl are having trouble with the way it's opening, and 1 person didn't get the new version on her laptop at all. Lol
If it makes you feel any better, my network password needed to be changed and it took me over an hour to accomplish.

« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2019, 07:11:38 AM »

They released an update to the main system we use last night. Looking forward to seeing what went wrong with it.
I'm sure they did proper and extensive UAT.
There are 4 of us in the office so far, and we've all had different experiences with it. 1 person is working fine, me and another girl are having trouble with the way it's opening, and 1 person didn't get the new version on her laptop at all. Lol
If it makes you feel any better, my network password needed to be changed and it took me over an hour to accomplish.
LALTS. Usually takes me a few tries, too. Has to have a special character, but only these special characters. But not one of the last 20 you've used. Oh, and you have to change it every 3 months. Sheesh.

« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2019, 07:29:10 AM »

good morning Daves and Tony.
thunderstorms during the night scared the cats and woke me up. nice lightning show though.
lay low day here.

« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2019, 07:29:38 AM »

They released an update to the main system we use last night. Looking forward to seeing what went wrong with it.
I'm sure they did proper and extensive UAT.
There are 4 of us in the office so far, and we've all had different experiences with it. 1 person is working fine, me and another girl are having trouble with the way it's opening, and 1 person didn't get the new version on her laptop at all. Lol
If it makes you feel any better, my network password needed to be changed and it took me over an hour to accomplish.
LALTS. Usually takes me a few tries, too. Has to have a special character, but only these special characters. But not one of the last 20 you've used. Oh, and you have to change it every 3 months. Sheesh.
What's the problem, just write it down on a post it and put it on top of the computer screen so you don't forget it!

« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2019, 07:31:35 AM »

Morning SCDave, Mr. Mayor, TroubleshootinDave, GolfRecoveryDean.

« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2019, 07:31:47 AM »

They released an update to the main system we use last night. Looking forward to seeing what went wrong with it.
I'm sure they did proper and extensive UAT.
There are 4 of us in the office so far, and we've all had different experiences with it. 1 person is working fine, me and another girl are having trouble with the way it's opening, and 1 person didn't get the new version on her laptop at all. Lol
If it makes you feel any better, my network password needed to be changed and it took me over an hour to accomplish.
LALTS. Usually takes me a few tries, too. Has to have a special character, but only these special characters. But not one of the last 20 you've used. Oh, and you have to change it every 3 months. Sheesh.
Not to mention I'm working remotely today and because I have so many apps that login automatically, my account kept getting locked. Fun times!

« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2019, 07:32:22 AM »

good morning Daves and Tony.
thunderstorms during the night scared the cats and woke me up. nice lightning show though.
lay low day here.
Good morning, Dean and NJDave.

« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2019, 07:34:00 AM »

They released an update to the main system we use last night. Looking forward to seeing what went wrong with it.
I'm sure they did proper and extensive UAT.
There are 4 of us in the office so far, and we've all had different experiences with it. 1 person is working fine, me and another girl are having trouble with the way it's opening, and 1 person didn't get the new version on her laptop at all. Lol
You and another girl?
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6