CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6

Author Topic: 8/15/2019  (Read 4729 times)

CigarBanter

• Administrator
  • Senior Status
8/15/2019
« on: August 15, 2019, 12:00:06 AM »

What's up cigar enthusiasts?!  Any cigar deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
Re: 8/15/2019
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2019, 05:49:52 AM »

Morning Slackers!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2019, 06:01:24 AM »

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2019, 06:05:49 AM »

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2019, 06:11:23 AM »

They released an update to the main system we use last night. Looking forward to seeing what went wrong with it.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2019, 06:13:20 AM »

They released an update to the main system we use last night. Looking forward to seeing what went wrong with it.
I'm sure they did proper and extensive UAT.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2019, 06:32:11 AM »

There are 4 of us in the office so far, and we've all had different experiences with it. 1 person is working fine, me and another girl are having trouble with the way it's opening, and 1 person didn't get the new version on her laptop at all. Lol

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2019, 07:07:14 AM »

There are 4 of us in the office so far, and we've all had different experiences with it. 1 person is working fine, me and another girl are having trouble with the way it's opening, and 1 person didn't get the new version on her laptop at all. Lol
If it makes you feel any better, my network password needed to be changed and it took me over an hour to accomplish.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2019, 07:11:38 AM »

If it makes you feel any better, my network password needed to be changed and it took me over an hour to accomplish.
LALTS. Usually takes me a few tries, too. Has to have a special character, but only these special characters. But not one of the last 20 you've used. Oh, and you have to change it every 3 months. Sheesh.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2019, 07:29:10 AM »

good morning Daves and Tony.
thunderstorms during the night scared the cats and woke me up. nice lightning show though.
lay low day here.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2019, 07:29:38 AM »

LALTS. Usually takes me a few tries, too. Has to have a special character, but only these special characters. But not one of the last 20 you've used. Oh, and you have to change it every 3 months. Sheesh.
What's the problem, just write it down on a post it and put it on top of the computer screen so you don't forget it!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2019, 07:31:35 AM »

Morning SCDave, Mr. Mayor, TroubleshootinDave, GolfRecoveryDean.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2019, 07:31:47 AM »

Not to mention I'm working remotely today and because I have so many apps that login automatically, my account kept getting locked. Fun times!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2019, 07:32:22 AM »

good morning Daves and Tony.
thunderstorms during the night scared the cats and woke me up. nice lightning show though.
lay low day here.
Good morning, Dean and NJDave.

Threebean

« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2019, 07:34:00 AM »

You and another girl? 
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6