Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

« Reply #30 on: August 14, 2019, 10:07:32 AM »

New World Connie Ready for 🔥, found five of these while tub searching and did not even know I had ever bought them.
Glad I only bought 5 of these, IMHO construction is very good but flavor sux.

« Reply #31 on: August 14, 2019, 10:10:06 AM »

Morning Humps, Humpers, Humpeez and The Humped!
I confess I'm a humper

« Reply #32 on: August 14, 2019, 10:10:40 AM »

United Nations SHEESH LULL!

« Reply #33 on: August 14, 2019, 10:11:18 AM »

Morning Humps, Humpers, Humpeez and The Humped!
I confess I'm a humper

Morning Blue

« Reply #34 on: August 14, 2019, 10:13:44 AM »

And there we have our first lull.
Funerals have a way of doing that...
I do my ever loving best to forget them, don’t even remember my parents funeral dates but I do remember and honor their anniversary date and their birthdays.
The blackout was pretty memorable. That was my point.

« Reply #35 on: August 14, 2019, 10:14:30 AM »

Morning Humps, Humpers, Humpeez and The Humped!
I confess I'm a humper

Morning Blue
Good morning Dave. I'm smoking another one of these Olivia reserva blanc's while I get ready to go out with the family

« Reply #36 on: August 14, 2019, 10:15:31 AM »

And there we have our first lull.
Funerals have a way of doing that...
I do my ever loving best to forget them, don’t even remember my parents funeral dates but I do remember and honor their anniversary date and their birthdays.
The blackout was pretty memorable. That was my point.
Indeed. Wife and I were still living in our first apartment at the time.

« Reply #37 on: August 14, 2019, 10:16:21 AM »

New World Connie Ready for , found five of these while tub searching and did not even know I had ever bought them.
That looks delicious. I'm heading to b&m tomorrow and will be looking for "new" sticks. Need to get ahead of my next herf with NJDave.

« Reply #38 on: August 14, 2019, 10:16:59 AM »

New World Connie Ready for , found five of these while tub searching and did not even know I had ever bought them.
Glad I only bought 5 of these, IMHO construction is very good but flavor sux.
I guess looks can be deceiving.

« Reply #39 on: August 14, 2019, 10:20:32 AM »

New World Connie Ready for , found five of these while tub searching and did not even know I had ever bought them.
Glad I only bought 5 of these, IMHO construction is very good but flavor sux.
I guess looks can be deceiving.
That is a good cigar. You have to like the CT profile which I know you do. You must of had a dud. Must have been.

« Reply #40 on: August 14, 2019, 10:27:03 AM »

I'm going to Erie County Fair. I'm packing smokes and drinks. This is one of the hugest events around my parts. Food, rides, shows, events, games, etc.....and a beautiful day it is.

« Reply #41 on: August 14, 2019, 10:34:04 AM »

Living His Dream!

« Reply #42 on: August 14, 2019, 10:34:39 AM »

I'm going to Erie County Fair. I'm packing smokes and drinks. This is one of the hugest events around my parts. Food, rides, shows, events, games, etc.....and a beautiful day it is.
Enjoy!

« Reply #43 on: August 14, 2019, 10:36:23 AM »

New World Connie Ready for , found five of these while tub searching and did not even know I had ever bought them.
Glad I only bought 5 of these, IMHO construction is very good but flavor sux.
I guess looks can be deceiving.
That is a good cigar. You have to like the CT profile which I know you do. You must of had a dud. Must have been.
Among the worst tasting premium cigars I have ever smoked, shitcanned it about 2/3 of the way.

« Reply #44 on: August 14, 2019, 10:38:05 AM »

New World Connie Ready for , found five of these while tub searching and did not even know I had ever bought them.
That looks delicious. I'm heading to b&m tomorrow and will be looking for "new" sticks. Need to get ahead of my next herf with NJDave.
I am pretty content with old reliable smokes myself.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8