Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8

  • Administrator
8/14/2019
« on: August 14, 2019, 12:01:02 AM »

Any hump day deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!

« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2019, 05:13:26 AM »

Morning Humps, Humpers, Humpeez and The Humped!

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2019, 05:15:16 AM »

Sheesh, 5:15 in the morning and the Feels Like is 91°

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2019, 05:47:25 AM »

Morning Humps, Humpers, Humpeez and The Humped!
good morning Dave.

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2019, 05:48:00 AM »

Sheesh, 5:15 in the morning and the Feels Like is 91°
78° here, RealFeel 88°.

« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2019, 05:59:59 AM »

it's Golf Day.
weather permitting. flood warning out.

« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2019, 06:02:00 AM »

Feeling like I was humped already and the day barely started. All those negative comments you make about the UN are on point. But I'm just bitter at my procurement department at the moment.

Good morning Dave and Dean.

« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2019, 06:05:15 AM »

Feeling like I was humped already and the day barely started. All those negative comments you make about the UN are on point. But I'm just bitter at my procurement department at the moment.

Good morning Dave and Dean.
Bastiges, the whole lot of them.

« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2019, 06:08:36 AM »

good morning Tony and Dave.

« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2019, 06:09:12 AM »

Feeling like I was humped already and the day barely started. All those negative comments you make about the UN are on point. But I'm just bitter at my procurement department at the moment.

Good morning Dave and Dean.
hard to feel sorry about being right.

« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2019, 06:10:15 AM »

Morning Dean’O

« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2019, 06:10:37 AM »

Morning ToldYouSoUNMayor

« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2019, 06:21:21 AM »

Feeling like I was humped already and the day barely started. All those negative comments you make about the UN are on point. But I'm just bitter at my procurement department at the moment.

Good morning Dave and Dean.
Bastiges, the whole lot of them.
Yep. The whole lot of them in the procurement department.

Good morning, LTG.

« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2019, 06:28:21 AM »

Feeling like I was humped already and the day barely started. All those negative comments you make about the UN are on point. But I'm just bitter at my procurement department at the moment.

Good morning Dave and Dean.
hard to feel sorry about being right.
Wasn't looking for anyone to be sorry. Things are changing and the kind of bureaucracy that still runs those departments won't be tolerated much longer. They'll be pissed when they find themselves without a job. In the meantime, I sleep fine at night.

« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2019, 06:34:47 AM »

Feeling like I was humped already and the day barely started. All those negative comments you make about the UN are on point. But I'm just bitter at my procurement department at the moment.

Good morning Dave and Dean.
hard to feel sorry about being right.
Wasn't looking for anyone to be sorry. Things are changing and the kind of bureaucracy that still runs those departments won't be tolerated much longer. They'll be pissed when they find themselves without a job. In the meantime, I sleep fine at night.
does that mean there could be a potential promotion?
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8