Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

« Reply #60 on: August 13, 2019, 04:09:25 PM »

Back from running around and of course things did not go quickly and no nap time.  Time to compensate with coffee and cigar in the man cave.
Without photographic evidence it didn't happen.

« Reply #61 on: August 13, 2019, 04:11:38 PM »

Errands done, Time to rest with a cigar and wait for the rains to come.

« Reply #62 on: August 13, 2019, 04:31:55 PM »

Back from running around and of course things did not go quickly and no nap time.  Time to compensate with coffee and cigar in the man cave.
Without photographic evidence it didn't happen.
New phone and don't remember my Tapatalk password.  So GFY.

« Reply #63 on: August 13, 2019, 04:41:57 PM »

Back from running around and of course things did not go quickly and no nap time.  Time to compensate with coffee and cigar in the man cave.
Without photographic evidence it didn't happen.
New phone and don't remember my Tapatalk password.  So GFY.
I do it without Tapatalk….sideways, but I do it...

« Reply #64 on: August 13, 2019, 04:46:43 PM »

Back from running around and of course things did not go quickly and no nap time.  Time to compensate with coffee and cigar in the man cave.
Without photographic evidence it didn't happen.
New phone and don't remember my Tapatalk password.  So GFY.
I do it without Tapatalk….sideways, but I do it...
Using the browser? Old school!

« Reply #65 on: August 13, 2019, 04:58:45 PM »

Back from running around and of course things did not go quickly and no nap time.  Time to compensate with coffee and cigar in the man cave.
Without photographic evidence it didn't happen.
New phone and don't remember my Tapatalk password.  So GFY.
I do it without Tapatalk….sideways, but I do it...
Even I can do that

« Reply #66 on: August 13, 2019, 05:23:07 PM »

Back from running around and of course things did not go quickly and no nap time.  Time to compensate with coffee and cigar in the man cave.
Without photographic evidence it didn't happen.
New phone and don't remember my Tapatalk password.  So GFY.
I hear you, brother. Went through that shit a couple of months back. What a pain in the ass.

« Reply #67 on: August 13, 2019, 10:36:42 PM »

Pain in the ass lull?
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]