Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

« Reply #30 on: August 12, 2019, 09:05:56 AM »

I posted pictures and a short video of the Drum Circle last night if anyone gives a shit.
Looks like a good time was had by all. Though, I don't see a video, just a couple of pics.

« Reply #31 on: August 12, 2019, 09:06:48 AM »

I posted pictures and a short video of the Drum Circle last night if anyone gives a shit.
Looks like a good time was had by all. Though, I don't see a video, just a couple of pics.
Never mind, I see it now.

« Reply #32 on: August 12, 2019, 09:12:03 AM »

« Reply #33 on: August 12, 2019, 09:12:38 AM »

good Monday guys.
haircut day and may hit the driving range.
I just made a haircut appointment myself, later in the week though.  My barberette is closed on MONDAY.
A bunch of show-offs. That's what you are.

« Reply #34 on: August 12, 2019, 09:14:42 AM »

I posted pictures and a short video of the Drum Circle last night if anyone gives a shit.
Looks like a good time was had by all. Though, I don't see a video, just a couple of pics.
there had to have been close to 300 people there last night. I had the pleasure of helping a blind man get through the crowd and seated. he played a drum and recorder.

« Reply #35 on: August 12, 2019, 09:27:16 AM »

« Reply #36 on: August 12, 2019, 09:29:50 AM »

any drugs for sale today?
Always.
When does THAT part of the website open up?
I think LesterFam Drug Store opens at 8:30 pm.

« Reply #37 on: August 12, 2019, 09:42:40 AM »

any drugs for sale today?
Always.
When does THAT part of the website open up?
I think LesterFam Drug Store opens at 8:30 pm.
I will add a link to the dark web version of CigarBanter where all crypto currencies are accepted.

« Reply #38 on: August 12, 2019, 09:45:46 AM »

Another cigarless photo. I'm enjoying my coffee out on the back deck.

« Reply #39 on: August 12, 2019, 09:52:36 AM »

Another cigarless photo. I'm enjoying my coffee out on the back deck.
Well I will add a cigar for you, RyJ Vintage Maduro.  This was a tubo cigar and I have no idea where it came from but it has been in my humi for quite a while.

« Reply #40 on: August 12, 2019, 09:53:58 AM »

Another cigarless photo. I'm enjoying my coffee out on the back deck.
Well I will add a cigar for you, RyJ Vintage Maduro.  This was a tubo cigar and I have no idea where it came from but it has been in my humi for quite a while.
That looks like an interesting stick. Enjoy. Let us know what you think.

« Reply #41 on: August 12, 2019, 10:02:30 AM »

Another cigarless photo. I'm enjoying my coffee out on the back deck.
Well I will add a cigar for you, RyJ Vintage Maduro.  This was a tubo cigar and I have no idea where it came from but it has been in my humi for quite a while.
That looks like an interesting stick. Enjoy. Let us know what you think.
Interesting cigar, so far it is right good too.  Very mild makes for a good morning smoke.

Romeo y Julieta Reserve Maduro - Came out the same year (2003) as the Reserva Real. “Blackened” Connecticut broadleaf wrapper over a distinctive Nicaraguan, Peruvian and Dominican filler blend.

https://cigarfan.net/2008/11/23/romeo-y-julieta-vintage-maduro-corona/

« Reply #42 on: August 12, 2019, 10:40:25 AM »

any drugs for sale today?
Always.
When does THAT part of the website open up?
I think LesterFam Drug Store opens at 8:30 pm.
I will add a link to the dark web version of CigarBanter where all crypto currencies are accepted.
already put in an order. now I'm all out of BitCoins.

« Reply #43 on: August 12, 2019, 10:45:03 AM »

Nice breeze blowing and it is actually quite comfortable out this morning.  I don’t anticipate that comfort lasting too much longer though.

« Reply #44 on: August 12, 2019, 10:47:05 AM »

Another cigarless photo. I'm enjoying my coffee out on the back deck.
Well I will add a cigar for you, RyJ Vintage Maduro.  This was a tubo cigar and I have no idea where it came from but it has been in my humi for quite a while.
That looks like an interesting stick. Enjoy. Let us know what you think.
Interesting cigar, so far it is right good too.  Very mild makes for a good morning smoke.

Romeo y Julieta Reserve Maduro - Came out the same year (2003) as the Reserva Real. “Blackened” Connecticut broadleaf wrapper over a distinctive Nicaraguan, Peruvian and Dominican filler blend.

https://cigarfan.net/2008/11/23/romeo-y-julieta-vintage-maduro-corona/
Construction was outstanding on that cigar, as I noted it is very mild with respectable taste.  OK morning smoke but not top tier.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7