Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7

  • Administrator
8/11/2019
« on: August 11, 2019, 12:02:34 AM »

« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2019, 04:45:18 AM »

Good morning, boys.

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2019, 05:20:29 AM »

Good morning, boys.
😳😳😳. Morning Mayor T, mighty early to see you here on a weekend.

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2019, 05:21:09 AM »

Morning Woodie Whackers

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2019, 05:45:52 AM »

Good morning, boys.
. Morning Mayor T, mighty early to see you here on a weekend.
Wanted to watch the sunrise. Spending the weekend at the beach and with so many people at the house, I'll find some peace and quiet wherever I can.

« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2019, 05:46:52 AM »

Heading out shortly for a morning drive with big bro.

« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2019, 05:50:11 AM »

Good morning, boys.
. Morning Mayor T, mighty early to see you here on a weekend.
Wanted to watch the sunrise. Spending the weekend at the beach and with so many people at the house, I'll find some peace and quiet wherever I can.
I fully understand your position, I get up early because it is the only true peaceful time I have most days.  In Costa Rica the boy’s FIL and I got up an hour or more before any of the others for our peaceful time.  He is a great guy and I always enjoy his company.

« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2019, 05:51:16 AM »

Good morning, boys.
. Morning Mayor T, mighty early to see you here on a weekend.
Wanted to watch the sunrise. Spending the weekend at the beach and with so many people at the house, I'll find some peace and quiet wherever I can.
I fully understand your position, I get up early because it is the only true peaceful time I have most days.  In Costa Rica the boy’s FIL and I got up an hour or more before any of the others for our peaceful time.  He is a great guy and I always enjoy his company.
Glad you wound up with good in-laws.

Edit: I'm very happy with mine as well. It's the wife I can do without. I've already started to discourage my kids from getting married.

« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2019, 05:55:02 AM »

Multiple news sources in the Dominican Republic are reporting the arrest of Dominican cigar maker José Dominguez on charges of tax evasion. Dominguez is best known for being the manufacturer of Victor Sinclair and José Dominguez-branded cigars.

The arrest occurred this past week in Santiago by the Dominican Republic’s National Drug Control Directorate (DNCD). This arrest was made due to a request for extradition by the United States.

In 2017, Dominguez was indicted by a U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania on charges of tax evasion on products he had imported in the U.S. The report references the arrest warrant was issued at the request of the United States relating to the same case.

« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2019, 05:56:37 AM »

Good morning, boys.
. Morning Mayor T, mighty early to see you here on a weekend.
Wanted to watch the sunrise. Spending the weekend at the beach and with so many people at the house, I'll find some peace and quiet wherever I can.
I fully understand your position, I get up early because it is the only true peaceful time I have most days.  In Costa Rica the boy’s FIL and I got up an hour or more before any of the others for our peaceful time.  He is a great guy and I always enjoy his company.
Glad you wound up with good in-laws.

Edit: I'm very happy with mine as well. It's the wife I can do without. I've already started to discourage my kids from getting married.
😂. Wise advice for the kids, wish my Dad had thought that way.

« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2019, 05:58:38 AM »

Good morning, boys.
. Morning Mayor T, mighty early to see you here on a weekend.
Wanted to watch the sunrise. Spending the weekend at the beach and with so many people at the house, I'll find some peace and quiet wherever I can.
I fully understand your position, I get up early because it is the only true peaceful time I have most days.  In Costa Rica the boy’s FIL and I got up an hour or more before any of the others for our peaceful time.  He is a great guy and I always enjoy his company.
Glad you wound up with good in-laws.

Edit: I'm very happy with mine as well. It's the wife I can do without. I've already started to discourage my kids from getting married.
I love most every moment with my wife. It's other people we can't stand

« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2019, 06:10:44 AM »

Good morning Guy's. 1 more day of work then it's Vacation. Family time. That is all I have planned.

« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2019, 06:14:12 AM »

Good morning Guy's. 1 more day of work then it's Vacation. Family time. That is all I have planned.
Morning Blue

« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2019, 06:16:41 AM »

Good morning, boys.
. Morning Mayor T, mighty early to see you here on a weekend.
Wanted to watch the sunrise. Spending the weekend at the beach and with so many people at the house, I'll find some peace and quiet wherever I can.
I fully understand your position, I get up early because it is the only true peaceful time I have most days.  In Costa Rica the boy’s FIL and I got up an hour or more before any of the others for our peaceful time.  He is a great guy and I always enjoy his company.
Glad you wound up with good in-laws.

Edit: I'm very happy with mine as well. It's the wife I can do without. I've already started to discourage my kids from getting married.
Need to clarify - my in-laws related to my DIL are outstanding but my in-laws related to my wife are mostly not worth a chit.  Her sister and her husband are pretty good but the rest I have never had any use for

« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2019, 07:06:03 AM »

Good morning Guy's. 1 more day of work then it's Vacation. Family time. That is all I have planned.
Morning Blue
Good morning Mr Dave. Chilly 55 but getting abut 25-30 deg warmer
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7