Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28]

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **

Evening gents.  Quick drive-by.  It's been so long, I forgot my password.  Having my first Four Kicks (robusto) with a Fireball whiskey cut with Christian Brothers Brandy.  Enjoyed an H. Upmann Reserva (Cameroon) better last night.  I'm a little disappointed, given the hype.
Evening Sly, how do you like the Four Kicks? I'm a fan thanks to NJDave
Mikey likey.
YAD like too.  Evening Master Breath, Sly and the other gents.  Let the beatings begin!
YAD, love your avi.  Reminds me of the time I stuck my finger in a live lamp socket ... Let's say I never forgot it.  Welcome aboard.

Evening gents.  Quick drive-by.  It's been so long, I forgot my password.  Having my first Four Kicks (robusto) with a Fireball whiskey cut with Christian Brothers Brandy.  Enjoyed an H. Upmann Reserva (Cameroon) better last night.  I'm a little disappointed, given the hype.
Evening Sly, how do you like the Four Kicks? I'm a fan thanks to NJDave
Hey Scott & Mike, it was OTT ... maybe it needs humi time ... what length of time do you recommend?
Robusto or corona gorda, I honestly didn't think too much of the first one then with a bit of age found them excellent. If you get a chance try a Las Calaveras, best cigar I've smoked this year
Logged

YAD

  • Yet Another Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • White stars are the best

Evening gents.  Quick drive-by.  It's been so long, I forgot my password.  Having my first Four Kicks (robusto) with a Fireball whiskey cut with Christian Brothers Brandy.  Enjoyed an H. Upmann Reserva (Cameroon) better last night.  I'm a little disappointed, given the hype.
Evening Sly, how do you like the Four Kicks? I'm a fan thanks to NJDave
Mikey likey.
YAD like too.  Evening Master Breath, Sly and the other gents.  Let the beatings begin!
YAD, love your avi.  Reminds me of the time I stuck my finger in a live lamp socket ... Let's say I never forgot it.  Welcome aboard.
Thank ya kindly, good sir!  I like to let the OTT's siti in the humi for a week, but if it's good OTT then how can it not be good later?

Hey TexasDave how's your cigar/beer combination?
Hey Scotty, you smoking?
Unfortunately not, too freakin cold out with no man-cave
I'll try again tomorrow, I'm all backed up
Try increasing your fiber.
Evening David, you home?
Sure am.  Got home around 1:00
Did you go straight to bed?
He may have and who could blame him? He's not getting any younger after all
Not me!  Need to stay up and get readjusted to time.  Having an undergrowth Viva, nice scotch and bed around 11.
Sounds pretty darn good, you must have a warm place to smoke
Not really, but the heater helps.
Packin' a heater?
Hey Mike, good evening
Scottfish!  My Father Cedro Deluxe here.
Nice cigar Mike, haven't seen you here much hope to catch up with you at CF next year
On the road for 10 days with a visit to the grand kids in Killeen - Ft. Hood, going to my nephew's wedding in Austin and visiting with my brother in San Marcos.  Lots o' miles.
Lots of miles Mikey, work sounds easier. I hope you're enjoying the youngsters out there

Went to a tapping at a local brew restaurant.  Yambag - brewed with yams & aged in Bulleit Bourbon barrels.  Tasted like a bitter stout ...liked their hoppy Orange Whip IPA a lot better.  8.1 vs 7.3 ... High octane brews.
Drinking stuff like that will make you go blind - for awhile at least.

[...]
Liked it better when they were only a day's drive away instead of two.
Logged

YAD

  • Yet Another Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • White stars are the best

Got a Casa de Cojones Enviable 80 going here with the Jonas Brothers Greatest Hit playing in the background.
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status