Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

« Reply #30 on: August 10, 2019, 09:54:56 AM »

BREAKING: CONVICTED PEDOPHILE JEFFREY EPSTEIN DEAD! – Financier Found Dead in Prison — Was on Suicide Watch? — Day After Documents Implicate Democrats, Prince Andrew and several billionaires
😳
Suicide Watch?  Yeah, Clinton hit man was closely watching to verify he got him this time.

« Reply #31 on: August 10, 2019, 10:03:51 AM »

Perdomo Champagne 10th Anniversary

« Reply #32 on: August 10, 2019, 10:11:43 AM »

BREAKING: CONVICTED PEDOPHILE JEFFREY EPSTEIN DEAD! – Financier Found Dead in Prison — Was on Suicide Watch? — Day After Documents Implicate Democrats, Prince Andrew and several billionaires
Clintons had him offed I tell ya.

« Reply #33 on: August 10, 2019, 10:15:03 AM »

BREAKING: CONVICTED PEDOPHILE JEFFREY EPSTEIN DEAD! – Financier Found Dead in Prison — Was on Suicide Watch? — Day After Documents Implicate Democrats, Prince Andrew and several billionaires
😳
The 66-year-old Epstein was was previously placed on suicide watch after he was found "nearly unconscious" inside his cell with 'marks on his neck,' according to a Post report from late July. Investigators questioned former Orange County police officer Nicholas Tartaglione, suspected of killing four men in a cocaine distribution conspiracy, in connection with the incident. The former cop claimed to have not seen anything nor touched Epstein.

Needless to say, today's news is highly suspicious.

As the Wall Street Journal's Ted Mann notes, "Even the time of day in this story is shocking. The first check-in on a prisoner who had already attempted suicide once was not until 7:30 a.m.?"

This is the most suspicious prison death since Lee Harvey Oswald

« Reply #34 on: August 10, 2019, 10:15:18 AM »

Ave Maria Immaculata with coffee.

« Reply #35 on: August 10, 2019, 10:16:58 AM »

BREAKING: CONVICTED PEDOPHILE JEFFREY EPSTEIN DEAD! – Financier Found Dead in Prison — Was on Suicide Watch? — Day After Documents Implicate Democrats, Prince Andrew and several billionaires
Clintons had him offed I tell ya.
Absolutely, but we did not say that..........

Now that the FBI has deemed any conspiracy theorist a "domestic terrorist threat", as of this morning everyone is a potential target

« Reply #36 on: August 10, 2019, 10:17:19 AM »

tracking shows my new golf clubs at FedEx in Ocala, 45 minutes away and will be delivered Monday. woohoo.
It’s the one swinging the clubs not the clubs that matter😂.
I totally agree. but being 10 years old the shafts have started to rust and pit. just a matter of time before a head goes flying.
tracking update. email from FedEx. out for delivery, arriving today.

damn, life is good.

« Reply #37 on: August 10, 2019, 10:18:04 AM »

Ave Maria Immaculata with coffee.
You got more label than cigar, Fish would luv that one😂

« Reply #38 on: August 10, 2019, 10:33:43 AM »

tracking shows my new golf clubs at FedEx in Ocala, 45 minutes away and will be delivered Monday. woohoo.
It’s the one swinging the clubs not the clubs that matter.
I totally agree. but being 10 years old the shafts have started to rust and pit. just a matter of time before a head goes flying.
tracking update. email from FedEx. out for delivery, arriving today.

damn, life is good.
When I got fitted and replaced my old irons it made a world of a difference. I had to play a few rounds to realize I was hitting my clubs further. Now in my second season I love them. I even added to my set because Ping keeps all your info from fitting. If I could only get out More

« Reply #39 on: August 10, 2019, 10:39:30 AM »

tracking shows my new golf clubs at FedEx in Ocala, 45 minutes away and will be delivered Monday. woohoo.
It’s the one swinging the clubs not the clubs that matter.
I totally agree. but being 10 years old the shafts have started to rust and pit. just a matter of time before a head goes flying.
tracking update. email from FedEx. out for delivery, arriving today.

damn, life is good.
When I got fitted and replaced my old irons it made a world of a difference. I had to play a few rounds to realize I was hitting my clubs further. Now in my second season I love them. I even added to my set because Ping keeps all your info from fitting. If I could only get out More
I can hit whiffle golf balls in the house and let the cats go crazy.

« Reply #40 on: August 10, 2019, 10:41:16 AM »

[...]

Who cares....save a lot of trial and incarceration money with the animal gone.

« Reply #41 on: August 10, 2019, 10:42:49 AM »

[...]

guilty until proven innocent?

« Reply #42 on: August 10, 2019, 10:43:07 AM »

Morning Mr. Mayor and PussyPlayingWithBallsDean.

« Reply #43 on: August 10, 2019, 10:43:44 AM »

[...]

Moot point now.

« Reply #44 on: August 10, 2019, 10:45:21 AM »

Not a big fan of suicide watch.  If someone wants to off themselves, so be it.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7