CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

Author Topic: 8/10/2019  (Read 6412 times)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
Re: 8/10/2019
« Reply #45 on: August 10, 2019, 10:47:01 AM »

BREAKING: CONVICTED PEDOPHILE JEFFREY EPSTEIN DEAD! – Financier Found Dead in Prison — Was on Suicide Watch? — Day After Documents Implicate Democrats, Prince Andrew and several billionaires
😳
The 66-year-old Epstein was was previously placed on suicide watch after he was found "nearly unconscious" inside his cell with 'marks on his neck,' according to a Post report from late July. Investigators questioned former Orange County police officer Nicholas Tartaglione, suspected of killing four men in a cocaine distribution conspiracy, in connection with the incident. The former cop claimed to have not seen anything nor touched Epstein.

Needless to say, today's news is highly suspicious.

As the Wall Street Journal's Ted Mann notes, "Even the time of day in this story is shocking. The first check-in on a prisoner who had already attempted suicide once was not until 7:30 a.m.?"

This is the most suspicious prison death since Lee Harvey Oswald
Who cares....save a lot of trial and incarceration money with the animal gone.
I would normally agree with that but in this case I don’t because they might have used him to round up a bunch of his clients that are as bad or worse than he is, not much chance of that happening now.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #46 on: August 10, 2019, 10:47:53 AM »

Not a big fan of suicide watch.  If someone wants to off themselves, so be it.
Exactly what the suicide watcher said.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #47 on: August 10, 2019, 10:52:20 AM »

BREAKING: CONVICTED PEDOPHILE JEFFREY EPSTEIN DEAD! – Financier Found Dead in Prison — Was on Suicide Watch? — Day After Documents Implicate Democrats, Prince Andrew and several billionaires
😳
The 66-year-old Epstein was was previously placed on suicide watch after he was found "nearly unconscious" inside his cell with 'marks on his neck,' according to a Post report from late July. Investigators questioned former Orange County police officer Nicholas Tartaglione, suspected of killing four men in a cocaine distribution conspiracy, in connection with the incident. The former cop claimed to have not seen anything nor touched Epstein.

As the Wall Street Journal's Ted Mann notes, "Even the time of day in this story is shocking. The first check-in on a prisoner who had already attempted suicide once was not until 7:30 a.m.?"

guilty until proven innocent?
Moot point now.
agree.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #48 on: August 10, 2019, 10:53:49 AM »

😳

I would normally agree with that but in this case I don’t because they might have used him to round up a bunch of his clients that are as bad or worse than he is, not much chance of that happening now.
the investigation will continue and that will be really interesting now.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #49 on: August 10, 2019, 10:58:25 AM »

😳

Not likely

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #50 on: August 10, 2019, 11:11:09 AM »

😳

Will just amount to conspiracy theories and wasted time.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #51 on: August 10, 2019, 12:04:54 PM »

@TravellingDave.

Is There Sex After Retirement?

https://www.nextavenue.org/sex-retirement/

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #52 on: August 10, 2019, 12:05:16 PM »

on the lighter side.

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Click the globe below to see my top rated cigars.
    • Click my web link to see my list of top rated cigars...
« Reply #53 on: August 10, 2019, 12:14:54 PM »

on the lighter side.
I think there's a pill for that?

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #54 on: August 10, 2019, 12:17:34 PM »

Threebean

« Reply #55 on: August 10, 2019, 12:23:09 PM »

This is up in Beans Area, FMTT’s

Mothers start petition to change Round Rock elementary school’s logo, mascot
$100 says the people who started this moved here from CA, NY, or IL in the past 5 years.  Williamson County has gone soft with all the transplants.

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Click the globe below to see my top rated cigars.
    • Click my web link to see my list of top rated cigars...
« Reply #56 on: August 10, 2019, 12:37:53 PM »

$100 says the people who started this moved here from CA, NY, or IL in the past 5 years.  Williamson County has gone soft with all the transplants.
They changed the name of a school a couple years ago From Lancaster Redskins to Lancaster Legends. Let's forget it was that way since the school started 100 years ago. I found a clip from 2015

https://www-nytimes-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.nytimes.com/2015/03/04/sports/debate-over-redskins-as-nickname-trickles-down-to-buffalo-suburb.amp.html?amp_js_v=a2&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQA#referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From%20%251%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.nytimes.com%2F2015%2F03%2F04%2Fsports%2Fdebate-over-redskins-as-nickname-trickles-down-to-buffalo-suburb.html

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #57 on: August 10, 2019, 12:41:55 PM »

91° out, heat index 114°.
building meatloaf for dinner.
cigar and coffee time.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #58 on: August 10, 2019, 12:48:10 PM »

91° out, heat index 114°.
building meatloaf for dinner.
cigar and coffee time.
89° with 106° Heat Index here

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #59 on: August 10, 2019, 12:50:19 PM »

Soon to be renamed the snowflakes...
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7