Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

« Reply #45 on: August 10, 2019, 10:47:01 AM »

BREAKING: CONVICTED PEDOPHILE JEFFREY EPSTEIN DEAD! – Financier Found Dead in Prison — Was on Suicide Watch? — Day After Documents Implicate Democrats, Prince Andrew and several billionaires
😳
The 66-year-old Epstein was was previously placed on suicide watch after he was found "nearly unconscious" inside his cell with 'marks on his neck,' according to a Post report from late July. Investigators questioned former Orange County police officer Nicholas Tartaglione, suspected of killing four men in a cocaine distribution conspiracy, in connection with the incident. The former cop claimed to have not seen anything nor touched Epstein.

Needless to say, today's news is highly suspicious.

As the Wall Street Journal's Ted Mann notes, "Even the time of day in this story is shocking. The first check-in on a prisoner who had already attempted suicide once was not until 7:30 a.m.?"

This is the most suspicious prison death since Lee Harvey Oswald
Who cares....save a lot of trial and incarceration money with the animal gone.
I would normally agree with that but in this case I don’t because they might have used him to round up a bunch of his clients that are as bad or worse than he is, not much chance of that happening now.

« Reply #46 on: August 10, 2019, 10:47:53 AM »

Not a big fan of suicide watch.  If someone wants to off themselves, so be it.
Exactly what the suicide watcher said.

« Reply #47 on: August 10, 2019, 10:52:20 AM »

[...]

guilty until proven innocent?
Moot point now.
agree.

« Reply #48 on: August 10, 2019, 10:53:49 AM »

[...]

the investigation will continue and that will be really interesting now.

« Reply #49 on: August 10, 2019, 10:58:25 AM »

[...]

Not likely

« Reply #50 on: August 10, 2019, 11:11:09 AM »

[...]

Will just amount to conspiracy theories and wasted time.

« Reply #51 on: August 10, 2019, 12:04:54 PM »

@TravellingDave.

Is There Sex After Retirement?

https://www.nextavenue.org/sex-retirement/

« Reply #52 on: August 10, 2019, 12:05:16 PM »

on the lighter side.

« Reply #53 on: August 10, 2019, 12:14:54 PM »

on the lighter side.
I think there's a pill for that?

« Reply #54 on: August 10, 2019, 12:17:34 PM »

« Reply #55 on: August 10, 2019, 12:23:09 PM »

This is up in Beans Area, FMTT’s

Mothers start petition to change Round Rock elementary school’s logo, mascot
$100 says the people who started this moved here from CA, NY, or IL in the past 5 years.  Williamson County has gone soft with all the transplants.

« Reply #56 on: August 10, 2019, 12:37:53 PM »

This is up in Beans Area, FMTT’s

Mothers start petition to change Round Rock elementary school’s logo, mascot
$100 says the people who started this moved here from CA, NY, or IL in the past 5 years.  Williamson County has gone soft with all the transplants.
They changed the name of a school a couple years ago From Lancaster Redskins to Lancaster Legends. Let's forget it was that way since the school started 100 years ago. I found a clip from 2015

https://www-nytimes-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.nytimes.com/2015/03/04/sports/debate-over-redskins-as-nickname-trickles-down-to-buffalo-suburb.amp.html?amp_js_v=a2&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQA#referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From%20%251%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.nytimes.com%2F2015%2F03%2F04%2Fsports%2Fdebate-over-redskins-as-nickname-trickles-down-to-buffalo-suburb.html

« Reply #57 on: August 10, 2019, 12:41:55 PM »

91° out, heat index 114°.
building meatloaf for dinner.
cigar and coffee time.

« Reply #58 on: August 10, 2019, 12:48:10 PM »

91° out, heat index 114°.
building meatloaf for dinner.
cigar and coffee time.
89° with 106° Heat Index here

« Reply #59 on: August 10, 2019, 12:50:19 PM »

This is up in Beans Area, FMTT’s

Mothers start petition to change Round Rock elementary school’s logo, mascot
$100 says the people who started this moved here from CA, NY, or IL in the past 5 years.  Williamson County has gone soft with all the transplants.
Soon to be renamed the snowflakes...
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7