CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10

Author Topic: 8/9/2019  (Read 9395 times)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
Re: 8/9/2019
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2019, 05:45:57 AM »

Morning Dad

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2019, 05:49:35 AM »

I have been enjoying my new pipe....  It doesn't seem to put out allot of smoke, so it's not bad for an occasional smoke in the house.  I picked up some Lot# 23 Perdomo Maduros on Famous Smoke Auction for $14 a 5 pack, and a 3 pack of Inferno 3rd Degree.  I bought them a few weeks ago, and it didn't seem like any one was bidding on anything...  A nice open market at the time..   I can't wait until it cools off some, so I can have a cigar.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2019, 05:50:54 AM »

I have been enjoying my new pipe....  It doesn't seem to put out allot of smoke, so it's not bad for an occasional smoke in the house.  I picked up some Lot# 23 Perdomo Maduros on Famous Smoke Auction for $14 a 5 pack, and a 3 pack of Inferno 3rd Degree.  I bought them a few weeks ago, and it didn't seem like any one was bidding on anything...  A nice open market at the time..   I can't wait until it cools off some, so I can have a cigar.
Good morning Dave....  Your up early this morning...  I hope it's not for Alka-Seltzer...    :)

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2019, 05:52:13 AM »

Morning Dad
Ooops, I replied to my own post... YIKES..!!!   Good morning Dave....  Your up early this morning...  I hope it's not for Alka-Seltzer...    :)

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2019, 05:54:48 AM »

Morning Dad
Ooops, I replied to my own post... YIKES..!!!   Good morning Dave....  Your up early this morning...  I hope it's not for Alka-Seltzer...    :)
No Alka-Seltzer this morning, I am up this early most mornings.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2019, 05:57:40 AM »

LMAO, the sis has definitely screwed the pooch on the daily deal again.  $10 Buesos anyone?
That's a touch pricey, even for me. :D

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2019, 06:07:35 AM »

The other night my wife said, "There goes the neighbors.."  I guess they went shopping.  Anyway, they were gone.  The neighbors own a little tiny Pomeranian dog, and they keep it in the backyard.  A little later, my wife goes outside for some thing, and when she comes back in she said, "That damn little dog got out of the yard and was out in the middle of the street stopping cars."  I asked her, "Did you catch it..?"  She said, "No, but when I call him he would come towards me."  I kept calling him and almost got him back into his fenced yard.  But when I noticed the neighbors back door was ajar, I opened the screen door and the dog just ran inside the house.  So I shut the door.  I asked her, "do you see any problem with that..?"  She said, "No.."  I said, "the neighbors left the dog in the backyard as they always do, and when they come home they will find the dog in the house with all of the doors closed.  Don't you think they will wonder how that dog opened the door and got into the house..???  My wife just started laughing, and said, "I never thought of that.."  My wife said, "I'm scared to mention it to them because it would look like I was nosing around their house...."  So we haven't said anything at all....  Oh well..., that's my wife...  :)

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2019, 06:20:33 AM »

We still have Petey (no.3) The Parakeet ....  And he's still talking up a storm.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2019, 06:27:20 AM »

Good morning, SCDave, Dean, LTG, and Bad Dad?? I think maybe I got soap in my eyes, let me check that out again...

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2019, 06:28:05 AM »

Indeed! Good morning to all.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2019, 06:36:22 AM »

Indeed! Good morning to all.
Morning Mayor T

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2019, 06:36:32 AM »

Good morning, SCDave, Dean, LTG, and Bad Dad?? I think maybe I got soap in my eyes, let me check that out again...
Good morning Tony ....  I just thought I'd stop by and try to keep in touch. 

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #27 on: August 09, 2019, 06:50:04 AM »

morning Daves, Dad, and Tony, and Mark, and NoRick.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #28 on: August 09, 2019, 06:50:15 AM »

I finally broke down and bought a new lawn mower.  After a little research, I found there's just not any 5 star rated lawn mowers... ugh..!  4 stars yes.  I wanted to get a Honda, but they are expensive, and I saw a few bad reviews with them too...  I finally bought a Toro Rear Self Propelled 7.25 torque (not hp like the good old days...) 163cc Briggs and Stratton.  I've only used it once, but (knock on wood), it's really nice.  It has a spring loaded handle, so when you push it, it will go at what ever pace you are walking.  I pushed it in all the way and it popped a wheely and I couldn't keep up with it.  It normally takes me about 45 min. a huff'in and a puff'in to do the backyard, but this did it in 20 min.  I also bought some SeaFoam gas treatment for the gas.  Everyone seems to like SeaFoam, so I got it.  I think you have to use a gas treatment if you use gas with 10% Ethanol.  Today's products are better and worse at the same time.

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Toro-Recycler-22-in-SmartStow-Personal-Pace-Variable-Speed-High-Wheel-Drive-Gas-Walk-Behind-Self-Propelled-Lawn-Mower-20340/206509121

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #29 on: August 09, 2019, 06:51:57 AM »

morning Daves, Dad, and Tony, and Mark, and NoRick.
Good morning Dean.....  I hope every thing is going well for you (and everyone else too).
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10