CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]

Author Topic: 8/9/2019  (Read 9404 times)

Threebean

Re: 8/9/2019
« Reply #135 on: August 09, 2019, 09:32:34 PM »

Hot Boat with a Hot Blonde in it headed down the river balls-to-the-wall.
Just wait until the hot blonde discovers for what that hot big-ass boat owner is compensating.
Sometimes big boats, fast cars and big bucks are sufficient compensation....
With that particular style of boats you can pretty much count on the bimbos to be there for the Miami Snow
You'd think they would be an easy target for the Coast Guard. But then again maybe they do all the snow back on land.
I'll admit I've never ridden in one of those boats, but still, what is with that big-ass bow?  Are the living quarters up under there?  Or perhaps just a place to shag your hot gold-diggin' blondes.  Either way, they look ridiculous (the boats, not the blondes).

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #136 on: August 09, 2019, 09:41:04 PM »

Just wait until the hot blonde discovers for what that hot big-ass boat owner is compensating.
With that particular style of boats you can pretty much count on the bimbos to be there for the Miami Snow
You'd think they would be an easy target for the Coast Guard. But then again maybe they do all the snow back on land.
I'll admit I've never ridden in one of those boats, but still, what is with that big-ass bow?  Are the living quarters up under there?  Or perhaps just a place to shag your hot gold-diggin' blondes.  Either way, they look ridiculous (the boats, not the blondes).
There is no living quarters....you need that much boat to counterbalance the ton o engines on the other end.

Threebean

« Reply #137 on: August 09, 2019, 09:44:41 PM »

There is no living quarters....you need that much boat to counterbalance the ton o engines on the other end.
Which puts it squarely into the More-Money-Than-Sense category. 
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]