Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8

« Reply #45 on: August 08, 2019, 10:55:35 AM »

Relaxing time now, Jose L Piedra cut and ready to light
I think you're doing retirement right. Dean could use some guidance.

Then again, you should be doing a little more fishing...
True on more fishing, I was planning to go today but just too damn hot. (Heat index around 105° today)  I plan to hit it pretty hard in the fall.

When retired I figure you don’t have to do anything unless conditions are comfortable.
Completely valid reasoning. In the meantime, enjoy your cigar.

« Reply #46 on: August 08, 2019, 10:57:07 AM »

Relaxing time now, Jose L Piedra cut and ready to light
I think you're doing retirement right. Dean could use some guidance.

Then again, you should be doing a little more fishing...
hey ..... I hold my own.

« Reply #47 on: August 08, 2019, 11:02:27 AM »

Relaxing time now, Jose L Piedra cut and ready to light
I think you're doing retirement right. Dean could use some guidance.

Then again, you should be doing a little more fishing...
hey ..... I hold my own.
More so since the last redhead flew the coop?

« Reply #48 on: August 08, 2019, 11:03:15 AM »

Most difficult decision now is what do I want for lunch🤔. Warden is at the boys office today so my lunch decision will not be real difficult.

« Reply #49 on: August 08, 2019, 11:04:00 AM »

Meeting time, back after lunch (lunch not provided).
tell them to GFT, no lunch no meeting.
Indeed. There's precedent and what not.

« Reply #50 on: August 08, 2019, 11:04:44 AM »

Most difficult decision now is what do I want for lunch🤔. Warden is at the boys office today so my lunch decision will not be real difficult.
How many naps so far today, old fella?

« Reply #51 on: August 08, 2019, 11:07:35 AM »

Most difficult decision now is what do I want for lunch🤔. Warden is at the boys office today so my lunch decision will not be real difficult.
How many naps so far today, old fella?
Only one😀

Morning CommieBean

« Reply #54 on: August 08, 2019, 11:31:51 AM »

good morning Daves, Rick, and Tony. thunderstorm passes through around 4am, going to be hot and humid the rest of the day.

golf went well. left my driver at home and was hitting my 3 wood as long as everyones drives. played decent, rained for 15 minutes, then I lost my head and got frustrated with my partner piddle fucking around, talking while I hitting, etc.

lay low day.
I remember one time my dad and I were playing down south somewhere, either GA or SC, and we were paired with this guy who kept cheating about where his ball was on the green. He'd bend down to mark it, then toss the ball marker a few feet ahead of where his ball was. I'm not sure a) why he thought one of us wouldn't notice, or b) why he bothered, since we weren't playing for money. Some people are just jackasses. Sounds like your guy is the same.
he was off his meds. we usually get along great. I guess I just lost patience with him yesterday. next week I break in a 'new guy'.
TWSS.

« Reply #55 on: August 08, 2019, 11:35:07 AM »

Good morning golfers and others.  Never took to the game myself.
Me neither but son #2 is in to it big time.  As Dave said, it's good being able to play basically 12 months out of the year.  He insists he's going to get me into it.  We shall see.

« Reply #56 on: August 08, 2019, 11:37:32 AM »

Post PT Uncut.

« Reply #57 on: August 08, 2019, 11:38:20 AM »

Meeting time, back after lunch (lunch not provided).
Not provided?!? What is going on?
Flo cutting back hard. Probably not getting any sprinkles either.

« Reply #58 on: August 08, 2019, 11:40:51 AM »

It really matters who you play golf with. If your with good golfer's usually will shoot better. Maybe just me?
Not at all, the company you're with can definitely affect your play. Case in point, Dean was getting irritated with his playing partner and started playing like shit.
actually I played a little better than I usually do yesterday.
Maybe you need that little extra fire in your belly.
I love the competition but a bad day of golf is better than a good day at work!
what's work?
You know....meetings....archives....presentations...drum circles....

« Reply #59 on: August 08, 2019, 11:43:57 AM »

Relaxing time now, Jose L Piedra cut and ready to light
I think you're doing retirement right. Dean could use some guidance.

Then again, you should be doing a little more fishing...
hey ..... I hold my own.
I thought you had someone to do that for you?
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8