Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Author Topic: 8/8/2019  (Read 566 times)

bluecollar

  • Doodyful Member
  • Senior Status
  • ***
  • Living The Dream!
Re: 8/8/2019
« Reply #105 on: August 08, 2019, 08:05:03 PM »

I'm trying a couple of the new CAO's. VR19 and session
Logged

Threebean

  • Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • 'Murica!
Re: 8/8/2019
« Reply #106 on: August 08, 2019, 08:16:12 PM »

The three Room 101 bargain lines:

https://www.cigar.com/p/room-101-limited-edition-packs-of-10-cigars/2023281/?campid=35753&s.eVar23=dgryffudd%40gmail.com
You've smoked at least those first two. Do you reccomend at this price?
Miami Snow is a pretty generic connie.  Breakfast in Portugal on the other hand was very tasty.  Reminded me of some of the early CLE's  Don't have the Muzzle Loader (Maduro) in hand just yet.

Let me correct myself, Muzzle Loader is Habano wrapper, not Maduro.
Is BIP a connie?
Never mind,  your recommendation is good enough.
Logged

bluecollar

  • Doodyful Member
  • Senior Status
  • ***
  • Living The Dream!
Re: 8/8/2019
« Reply #107 on: August 08, 2019, 09:53:03 PM »

I don't have fancy friends just great events.
Finishing a CAO session. Good smoke
Logged

bluecollar

  • Doodyful Member
  • Senior Status
  • ***
  • Living The Dream!
Re: 8/8/2019
« Reply #108 on: August 08, 2019, 10:08:22 PM »

Personally, I'm looking forward to a cigar after work.
Went with this large ring gauged JFR Lunatic by Casa Fernandezís Aganorsa. Very peppery from the start.

I found the habano different from the Maduro. Try the counterpart. I like the San Andres
Logged

A Friend of Charlie

  • Founding Member
  • Venerated Status
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 8/8/2019
« Reply #109 on: August 08, 2019, 10:32:35 PM »

Personally, I'm looking forward to a cigar after work.
Went with this large ring gauged JFR Lunatic by Casa Fernandezís Aganorsa. Very peppery from the start.

I found the habano different from the Maduro. Try the counterpart. I like the San Andres

I thought this one was the San Andres wrapper.
Logged

Travellin Dave

  • Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Are you ready for some football?
Re: 8/8/2019
« Reply #110 on: August 08, 2019, 11:46:21 PM »

The three Room 101 bargain lines:

https://www.cigar.com/p/room-101-limited-edition-packs-of-10-cigars/2023281/?campid=35753&s.eVar23=dgryffudd%40gmail.com
You've smoked at least those first two. Do you reccomend at this price?
Miami Snow is a pretty generic connie.  Breakfast in Portugal on the other hand was very tasty.  Reminded me of some of the early CLE's  Don't have the Muzzle Loader (Maduro) in hand just yet.

Let me correct myself, Muzzle Loader is Habano wrapper, not Maduro.
Is BIP a connie?
Ecuador Conneticut it is.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]