Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]

« Reply #135 on: August 07, 2019, 11:10:50 PM »

Evening with Room 101 Doomsayer Aggressive.
What's the story compared to the "Passive "?
Same guts, Passive is an Ecuadoran Habano wrapper, Aggressive is an unspecified Oscuro.  First take, I prefer the Oscuro from a flavor perspective.
Nice creamy chocolate.  Not overly complex, and no real transition so far.
But no big difference in nic kick as the name might imply?
Passive and Aggressive are pretty dumb names.

« Reply #136 on: August 07, 2019, 11:12:59 PM »

Calling it a night. I had a successful Wednesday. Let's see what 8/8 has in store for us.

« Reply #137 on: August 07, 2019, 11:27:05 PM »

Calling it a night. I had a successful Wednesday. Let's see what 8/8 has in store for us.
You can't call it a night yet, ya gotta flip.

« Reply #138 on: August 07, 2019, 11:55:56 PM »

Evening with Room 101 Doomsayer Aggressive.
What's the story compared to the "Passive "?
Same guts, Passive is an Ecuadoran Habano wrapper, Aggressive is an unspecified Oscuro.  First take, I prefer the Oscuro from a flavor perspective.
Nice creamy chocolate.  Not overly complex, and no real transition so far.
But no big difference in nic kick as the name might imply?
Passive and Aggressive are pretty dumb names.
Doomsayer is a bit unusual as well.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]