Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2019, 06:28:35 AM »

So foggy here I can’t see the river.

« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2019, 06:30:20 AM »

morning Dave.
Morning Dean’O, It’s Happy Everyday When Retired and Somewhat Healthy 😀
absolutely.

« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2019, 06:34:11 AM »

So foggy here I can’t see the river.
raining here.

« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2019, 06:36:22 AM »

off to JAX, see you tomorrow.

« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2019, 06:45:20 AM »

off to JAX, see you tomorrow.
Stay Safe

« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2019, 07:02:09 AM »

Slow down, summer!

Good morning, boys.

« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2019, 07:03:49 AM »

HAPPY HAPPY MNDAY!!!
That's almost like you celebrating bosses day right? Good morning Dean
Among other things, today is National Underwear Day. So I hope you're all wearing some.
Dean's gonna have to go buy a pair. Me? I just put on some fresh ones so I'm good for the next week.

« Reply #22 on: August 05, 2019, 07:04:46 AM »

Slow down, summer!

Good morning, boys.
Morning Mayor T

« Reply #23 on: August 05, 2019, 07:10:06 AM »

HAPPY HAPPY MNDAY!!!
That's almost like you celebrating bosses day right? Good morning Dean
Among other things, today is National Underwear Day. So I hope you're all wearing some.
Dean's gonna have to go buy a pair. Me? I just put on some fresh ones so I'm good for the next week.
Men's Bullpen Corralling Boxer Briefs

Tired of swingin' low? Comfortably corrals, supports and stabilizes – right where you need it

Specially-designed pocket holds your anatomy in a "pen" - no sagging or chafing to make you see red!

Swagger Without the Swing in Bullpen Underwear
Nothing breaks your stride, or crimps your style, quite like that "pitcher's mound" readjustment after every hammer swing, spade and ladder scramble. But Bullpen Underwear's specially designed "corral" keeps your manhood comfortable – no sagging, no chafing, no fallout.

« Reply #24 on: August 05, 2019, 07:15:54 AM »

HAPPY HAPPY MNDAY!!!
That's almost like you celebrating bosses day right? Good morning Dean
Among other things, today is National Underwear Day. So I hope you're all wearing some.
Dean's gonna have to go buy a pair. Me? I just put on some fresh ones so I'm good for the next week.
LALTS

« Reply #25 on: August 05, 2019, 07:21:36 AM »

HAPPY HAPPY MNDAY!!!
That's almost like you celebrating bosses day right? Good morning Dean
Among other things, today is National Underwear Day. So I hope you're all wearing some.
Dean's gonna have to go buy a pair. Me? I just put on some fresh ones so I'm good for the next week.
Men's Bullpen Corralling Boxer Briefs

Tired of swingin' low? Comfortably corrals, supports and stabilizes – right where you need it

Specially-designed pocket holds your anatomy in a "pen" - no sagging or chafing to make you see red!

Swagger Without the Swing in Bullpen Underwear
Nothing breaks your stride, or crimps your style, quite like that "pitcher's mound" readjustment after every hammer swing, spade and ladder scramble. But Bullpen Underwear's specially designed "corral" keeps your manhood comfortable – no sagging, no chafing, no fallout.
No link?

« Reply #26 on: August 05, 2019, 07:23:31 AM »

[...]

Great undies, only kind I buy😀

https://www.duluthtrading.com/mens-bullpen-corralling-boxer-briefs-56209.html?cgid=mens-underwear-boxers-briefs&dwvar_56209_color=KIW#start=10&cgid=mens-underwear-boxers-briefs

« Reply #27 on: August 05, 2019, 07:25:03 AM »

[...]

Now I'm thinking I should have chosen another National Day to bring up.

« Reply #28 on: August 05, 2019, 07:27:19 AM »

HAPPY HAPPY M❤NDAY!!!
Humbug on your Monday.

« Reply #29 on: August 05, 2019, 07:28:29 AM »

HAPPY HAPPY MNDAY!!!
That's almost like you celebrating bosses day right? Good morning Dean
Among other things, today is National Underwear Day. So I hope you're all wearing some.
You know Floridians don't do that...
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7