Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

« Reply #46 on: August 05, 2019, 08:00:57 AM »

Some good offerings of EPC at the Sis this morning.  If you haven't tried EPC Elencos yet, I strongly encourage you to take this opportunity.
You consider these a good offer?
Not great for the Elencos, but not bad. Worth it for a sampling.  That's the price I've seen for that sampler.

« Reply #48 on: August 05, 2019, 08:25:51 AM »

Some good offerings of EPC at the Sis this morning.  If you haven't tried EPC Elencos yet, I strongly encourage you to take this opportunity.
You consider these a good offer?
Not great for the Elencos, but not bad. Worth it for a sampling.  That's the price I've seen for that sampler.
Regardless  of cigar No Discount is No “Good Offer” IMHO, just another everyday retail price.  But, the Elencos are the best deal on them today.

I do have an EPC Question for you, the boy really likes the EPC Carrillo Seleccion Oscuro cigars and I was going to get him a box for his birthday but it appears the labels have changed since I bought any so my question is:  are the cigars different?

« Reply #50 on: August 05, 2019, 08:59:01 AM »

Some good offerings of EPC at the Sis this morning.  If you haven't tried EPC Elencos yet, I strongly encourage you to take this opportunity.
You consider these a good offer?
Not great for the Elencos, but not bad. Worth it for a sampling.  That's the price I've seen for that sampler.
Regardless  of cigar No Discount is No “Good Offer” IMHO, just another everyday retail price.  But, the Elencos are the best deal on them today.

I do have an EPC Question for you, the boy really likes the EPC Carrillo Seleccion Oscuro cigars and I was going to get him a box for his birthday but it appears the labels have changed since I bought any so my question is:  are the cigars different?
To my knowledge and experience I would say no.  EPC has changed their labels across the board as part of their new branding.  Cigars remain the same.

« Reply #51 on: August 05, 2019, 09:00:25 AM »

Some good offerings of EPC at the Sis this morning.  If you haven't tried EPC Elencos yet, I strongly encourage you to take this opportunity.
You consider these a good offer?
Not great for the Elencos, but not bad. Worth it for a sampling.  That's the price I've seen for that sampler.
Regardless  of cigar No Discount is No “Good Offer” IMHO, just another everyday retail price.  But, the Elencos are the best deal on them today.

I do have an EPC Question for you, the boy really likes the EPC Carrillo Seleccion Oscuro cigars and I was going to get him a box for his birthday but it appears the labels have changed since I bought any so my question is:  are the cigars different?
To my knowledge and experience I would say no.  EPC has changed their labels across the board as part of their new branding.  Cigars remain the same.
Thanks, will have to start watching for a Deals of some sorts, got over 2 months to find one.

« Reply #52 on: August 05, 2019, 09:01:25 AM »

Some good offerings of EPC at the Sis this morning.  If you haven't tried EPC Elencos yet, I strongly encourage you to take this opportunity.
You consider these a good offer?
Not great for the Elencos, but not bad. Worth it for a sampling.  That's the price I've seen for that sampler.
Regardless  of cigar No Discount is No “Good Offer” IMHO, just another everyday retail price.  But, the Elencos are the best deal on them today.

I do have an EPC Question for you, the boy really likes the EPC Carrillo Seleccion Oscuro cigars and I was going to get him a box for his birthday but it appears the labels have changed since I bought any so my question is:  are the cigars different?
I get the Elencos on Atlantic for about $5 a stick with my discount.

« Reply #53 on: August 05, 2019, 09:11:29 AM »

Looking for a morning smoke and hit on another often overlooked but great Connie:

San Cristobal Elegancia (Corona is my personal choice)

« Reply #54 on: August 05, 2019, 09:19:28 AM »

Some good offerings of EPC at the Sis this morning.  If you haven't tried EPC Elencos yet, I strongly encourage you to take this opportunity.
You consider these a good offer?
Not great for the Elencos, but not bad. Worth it for a sampling.  That's the price I've seen for that sampler.
Regardless  of cigar No Discount is No “Good Offer” IMHO, just another everyday retail price.  But, the Elencos are the best deal on them today.

I do have an EPC Question for you, the boy really likes the EPC Carrillo Seleccion Oscuro cigars and I was going to get him a box for his birthday but it appears the labels have changed since I bought any so my question is:  are the cigars different?
To my knowledge and experience I would say no.  EPC has changed their labels across the board as part of their new branding.  Cigars remain the same.
Elencos has been reformulated from the original, but still an excellent cigar.

« Reply #55 on: August 05, 2019, 09:21:12 AM »

Looking for a morning smoke and hit on another often overlooked but great Connie:

San Cristobal Elegancia (Corona is my personal choice)

« Reply #56 on: August 05, 2019, 09:22:00 AM »

Every Day Is Saturday Except One Sunday Each Week, My Shirt Says So.
if your shirt says so IT'S GOTTA BE TRUE. 🥴

I got it for Father’s Day

« Reply #57 on: August 05, 2019, 09:42:30 AM »

Morning InAFogDave, JAXBoundDean, UndiesDave, ChillinBoilinRick and IWantTigerPawStarsTony.
I'm considering obliging but usually 50k comes with stars and stripes. I may make the exception.
And I will follow Dean’O with a “Fuck This Place”
What's with all the anger? I gave Deano customized "stars" already. Your stars are unique too. Is there an issue? I'll send you the complaint/refund link.

« Reply #58 on: August 05, 2019, 09:44:28 AM »

Morning InAFogDave, JAXBoundDean, UndiesDave, ChillinBoilinRick and IWantTigerPawStarsTony.
I'm considering obliging but usually 50k comes with stars and stripes. I may make the exception.
And I will follow Dean’O with a “Fuck This Place”
What's with all the anger? I gave Deano customized "stars" already. Your stars are unique too. Is there an issue? I'll send you the complaint/refund link.
Retirement must be harder than we've been led to believe.

« Reply #59 on: August 05, 2019, 09:55:31 AM »

Morning InAFogDave, JAXBoundDean, UndiesDave, ChillinBoilinRick and IWantTigerPawStarsTony.
I'm considering obliging but usually 50k comes with stars and stripes. I may make the exception.
And I will follow Dean’O with a “Fuck This Place”
What's with all the anger? I gave Deano customized "stars" already. Your stars are unique too. Is there an issue? I'll send you the complaint/refund link.
Retirement must be harder than we've been led to believe.
May as well work. Sheesh.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7