CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

Author Topic: 8/5/2019  (Read 8687 times)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
Re: 8/5/2019
« Reply #46 on: August 05, 2019, 08:00:57 AM »

Some good offerings of EPC at the Sis this morning.  If you haven't tried EPC Elencos yet, I strongly encourage you to take this opportunity.
You consider these a good offer?
Not great for the Elencos, but not bad. Worth it for a sampling.  That's the price I've seen for that sampler.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #48 on: August 05, 2019, 08:25:51 AM »

Some good offerings of EPC at the Sis this morning.  If you haven't tried EPC Elencos yet, I strongly encourage you to take this opportunity.
Not great for the Elencos, but not bad. Worth it for a sampling.  That's the price I've seen for that sampler.
Regardless  of cigar No Discount is No “Good Offer” IMHO, just another everyday retail price.  But, the Elencos are the best deal on them today.

I do have an EPC Question for you, the boy really likes the EPC Carrillo Seleccion Oscuro cigars and I was going to get him a box for his birthday but it appears the labels have changed since I bought any so my question is:  are the cigars different?

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #50 on: August 05, 2019, 08:59:01 AM »

Regardless  of cigar No Discount is No “Good Offer” IMHO, just another everyday retail price.  But, the Elencos are the best deal on them today.

I do have an EPC Question for you, the boy really likes the EPC Carrillo Seleccion Oscuro cigars and I was going to get him a box for his birthday but it appears the labels have changed since I bought any so my question is:  are the cigars different?
To my knowledge and experience I would say no.  EPC has changed their labels across the board as part of their new branding.  Cigars remain the same.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #51 on: August 05, 2019, 09:00:25 AM »

To my knowledge and experience I would say no.  EPC has changed their labels across the board as part of their new branding.  Cigars remain the same.
Thanks, will have to start watching for a Deals of some sorts, got over 2 months to find one.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #52 on: August 05, 2019, 09:01:25 AM »

I get the Elencos on Atlantic for about $5 a stick with my discount.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #53 on: August 05, 2019, 09:11:29 AM »

Looking for a morning smoke and hit on another often overlooked but great Connie:

San Cristobal Elegancia (Corona is my personal choice)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #54 on: August 05, 2019, 09:19:28 AM »

Elencos has been reformulated from the original, but still an excellent cigar.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #55 on: August 05, 2019, 09:21:12 AM »

Looking for a morning smoke and hit on another often overlooked but great Connie:

San Cristobal Elegancia (Corona is my personal choice)

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #56 on: August 05, 2019, 09:22:00 AM »

Every Day Is Saturday Except One Sunday Each Week, My Shirt Says So.
if your shirt says so IT'S GOTTA BE TRUE. 🥴

I got it for Father’s Day

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #57 on: August 05, 2019, 09:42:30 AM »

Morning InAFogDave, JAXBoundDean, UndiesDave, ChillinBoilinRick and IWantTigerPawStarsTony.
I'm considering obliging but usually 50k comes with stars and stripes. I may make the exception.
And I will follow Dean’O with a “Fuck This Place”
What's with all the anger? I gave Deano customized "stars" already. Your stars are unique too. Is there an issue? I'll send you the complaint/refund link.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #58 on: August 05, 2019, 09:44:28 AM »

Morning InAFogDave, JAXBoundDean, UndiesDave, ChillinBoilinRick and IWantTigerPawStarsTony.
I'm considering obliging but usually 50k comes with stars and stripes. I may make the exception.
What's with all the anger? I gave Deano customized "stars" already. Your stars are unique too. Is there an issue? I'll send you the complaint/refund link.
Retirement must be harder than we've been led to believe.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #59 on: August 05, 2019, 09:55:31 AM »

Retirement must be harder than we've been led to believe.
May as well work. Sheesh.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7