CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Author Topic: 8/4/2019  (Read 5869 times)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
Re: 8/4/2019
« Reply #60 on: August 04, 2019, 02:24:39 PM »

Tony, I'm hoping for tiger paw stars for 50K, trying to give you advance notice.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #61 on: August 04, 2019, 02:28:37 PM »

Tat Black cut and ready for 🔥

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #62 on: August 04, 2019, 02:29:20 PM »

Tony, I'm hoping for tiger paw stars for 50K, trying to give you advance notice.
Advance Notice:  GFY

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #63 on: August 04, 2019, 02:50:37 PM »

“A Disturbed Individual”

Shortly after 1am this morning on East Fifth Street in the city’s Oregon District of Dayton Ohio, a lone gunman opened fire killing nine people and wounding 27.  The shooting suspect has been identified as Connor Betts, 24, of Bellbrook Ohio [identified by local residents as a “disturbed” individual].  Two of the deceased victims were the shooters sister and her boyfriend.

Threebean

« Reply #64 on: August 04, 2019, 03:06:42 PM »

“A Disturbed Individual”

Shortly after 1am this morning on East Fifth Street in the city’s Oregon District of Dayton Ohio, a lone gunman opened fire killing nine people and wounding 27.  The shooting suspect has been identified as Connor Betts, 24, of Bellbrook Ohio [identified by local residents as a “disturbed” individual].  Two of the deceased victims were the shooters sister and her boyfriend.
Did you read the Walmart shooter gunned people down for 20 minutes?  Surely that is incorrect.  How could he go on that long without armed confrontation by someone?  Even if there wasn't an LTC person in the store there had to be a cop or two within a couple minutes of the place.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #65 on: August 04, 2019, 03:09:26 PM »

“A Disturbed Individual”

Did you read the Walmart shooter gunned people down for 20 minutes?  Surely that is incorrect.  How could he go on that long without armed confrontation by someone?  Even if there wasn't an LTC person in the store there had to be a cop or two within a couple minutes of the place.
Response to the Dayton shooting was about 1 minute.

Threebean

« Reply #66 on: August 04, 2019, 03:09:49 PM »

GOTF and coffee in the man cave.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #67 on: August 04, 2019, 03:12:46 PM »

“A Disturbed Individual”

Maybe they were Broward County, FL Deputies and were waiting for the shooting to stop.

“Police said the suspect was shot and killed by officers in less than one minute.”

Just as strange is how did this one shoot at and hit 36 people with a semi automatic AR when the cops had supposedly popped him in less than a minute?  And someone grabbed his rifle barrel (rather hot instrument) and he dropped the gun and pulled out a pistol, now how is all that possible in less than a minute?

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #68 on: August 04, 2019, 03:13:13 PM »

“A Disturbed Individual”

I asked that yesterday. Texas Walmart and NOBODY carrying? WTF.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #69 on: August 04, 2019, 03:14:47 PM »

“A Disturbed Individual”

Mexican Walmart in TX and they don’t have CCL’s , I have stayed in a hotel within easy walking distance of that mall.

Threebean

« Reply #70 on: August 04, 2019, 03:28:18 PM »

“A Disturbed Individual”

Mexican Walmart in TX and they don’t have CCL’s , I have stayed in a hotel within easy walking distance of that mall.
I'm going with inaccurate reporting, which is more often the case than not.  For example, one account I read said a witness at the Walmart reported four armed men in black walking down the aisles together shooting in all directions.  It's going to take a while before investigators issue a more accurate account of what went down.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #71 on: August 04, 2019, 03:33:31 PM »

“A Disturbed Individual”

I'm going with inaccurate reporting, which is more often the case than not.  For example, one account I read said a witness at the Walmart reported four armed men in black walking down the aisles together shooting in all directions.  It's going to take a while before investigators issue a more accurate account of what went down.
FBI is involved so facts will be scarce at best

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #72 on: August 04, 2019, 03:49:28 PM »

Storm line moving our way, about 25 miles away now.

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Click the globe below to see my top rated cigars.
    • Click my web link to see my list of top rated cigars...
« Reply #73 on: August 04, 2019, 04:39:21 PM »

Tat Black cut and ready for
Home from the farm. Quick dip in the pool while burning new world Cameroon short robusto. Wifeys home now. Gonna try to get jiggy wit it.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #74 on: August 04, 2019, 06:44:55 PM »

Good luck in all pursuits!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6