Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2019, 08:15:01 AM »

good morning guys.
business meetings this afternoon and JAX tomorrow.
Still keeping in touch with Miss JAX?

« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2019, 08:15:41 AM »

Morning FullCalendarDean.

« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2019, 08:35:48 AM »

Good morning, gentlemen.

« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2019, 08:37:18 AM »

« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2019, 08:41:26 AM »

Morning NotQuiteRechargedRick and SCDave.
Good morning Dave. I have burned through a bunch of Connecticut's these past few months. I found the JDN CT. kinda blah
Yea, unfortunately that's often the case.  I've previously listed some of my preferred connies...they include San Lotano, Ave Maria Immaculata, My Father, Room 101 (if you can find it), Espinosa La Crema, Southern Draw Rose of Sharon, RoMa Craft Intemperance EC XVIII, Camacho, Aganorsa and Perdomo 10th Anniversary Champagne to name a few.
WoW you could have not been better with those above mentioned. Maybe just add oliva and new wave to that list and done!

« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2019, 08:43:02 AM »

Good morning, gentlemen.
Good morning Mr T and Dean. Nice couple wins for the bombers but those 2 injuries suck.

« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2019, 08:45:41 AM »

good morning guys.
business meetings this afternoon and JAX tomorrow.
Still keeping in touch with Miss JAX?
every now and then yes. but nothing to write home about.

« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2019, 08:51:04 AM »

Morning NotQuiteRechargedRick and SCDave.
Good morning Dave. I have burned through a bunch of Connecticut's these past few months. I found the JDN CT. kinda blah
Yea, unfortunately that's often the case.  I've previously listed some of my preferred connies...they include San Lotano, Ave Maria Immaculata, My Father, Room 101 (if you can find it), Espinosa La Crema, Southern Draw Rose of Sharon, RoMa Craft Intemperance EC XVIII, Camacho, Aganorsa and Perdomo 10th Anniversary Champagne to name a few.
A few more well worth mentioning

Padrón Dámaso
Le Careme by Crowned Heads
EPC New Wave Reserva Connecticut

« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2019, 08:51:59 AM »

Had to have a nap this morning

« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2019, 09:03:58 AM »

Good morning, gentlemen.
Good morning Mr T and Dean. Nice couple wins for the bombers but those 2 injuries suck.
We're nearing the end of the season and injuries are scarier now. But I was happy with the results.

« Reply #25 on: August 04, 2019, 09:06:58 AM »

Morning NotQuiteRechargedRick and SCDave.
Good morning Dave. I have burned through a bunch of Connecticut's these past few months. I found the JDN CT. kinda blah
Yea, unfortunately that's often the case.  I've previously listed some of my preferred connies...they include San Lotano, Ave Maria Immaculata, My Father, Room 101 (if you can find it), Espinosa La Crema, Southern Draw Rose of Sharon, RoMa Craft Intemperance EC XVIII, Camacho, Aganorsa and Perdomo 10th Anniversary Champagne to name a few.
A few more well worth mentioning

Padrón Dámaso
Le Careme by Crowned Heads
EPC New Wave Reserva Connecticut
Good morning, Dave. I think we've got a fine list coming along.

« Reply #26 on: August 04, 2019, 09:14:43 AM »

Morning NotQuiteRechargedRick and SCDave.
Good morning Dave. I have burned through a bunch of Connecticut's these past few months. I found the JDN CT. kinda blah
Yea, unfortunately that's often the case.  I've previously listed some of my preferred connies...they include San Lotano, Ave Maria Immaculata, My Father, Room 101 (if you can find it), Espinosa La Crema, Southern Draw Rose of Sharon, RoMa Craft Intemperance EC XVIII, Camacho, Aganorsa and Perdomo 10th Anniversary Champagne to name a few.
A few more well worth mentioning

Padrón Dámaso
Le Careme by Crowned Heads
EPC New Wave Reserva Connecticut
Good morning, Dave. I think we've got a fine list coming along.
Yeah, I am trying to decide which one to smoke this morning 😀. I had the Perdomo Champagne 10th yesterday morning.

« Reply #27 on: August 04, 2019, 09:15:14 AM »

Morning UpStateDave, Dean’O and Mayor T

« Reply #28 on: August 04, 2019, 09:35:56 AM »

Morning NotQuiteRechargedRick and SCDave.
Good morning Dave. I have burned through a bunch of Connecticut's these past few months. I found the JDN CT. kinda blah
Yea, unfortunately that's often the case.  I've previously listed some of my preferred connies...they include San Lotano, Ave Maria Immaculata, My Father, Room 101 (if you can find it), Espinosa La Crema, Southern Draw Rose of Sharon, RoMa Craft Intemperance EC XVIII, Camacho, Aganorsa and Perdomo 10th Anniversary Champagne to name a few.
A few more well worth mentioning

Padrón Dámaso
Le Careme by Crowned Heads
EPC New Wave Reserva Connecticut
Good morning, Dave. I think we've got a fine list coming along.
Yeah, I am trying to decide which one to smoke this morning . I had the Perdomo Champagne 10th yesterday morning.
Let us know.

« Reply #29 on: August 04, 2019, 09:43:26 AM »

Morning NotQuiteRechargedRick and SCDave.
Good morning Dave. I have burned through a bunch of Connecticut's these past few months. I found the JDN CT. kinda blah
Yea, unfortunately that's often the case.  I've previously listed some of my preferred connies...they include San Lotano, Ave Maria Immaculata, My Father, Room 101 (if you can find it), Espinosa La Crema, Southern Draw Rose of Sharon, RoMa Craft Intemperance EC XVIII, Camacho, Aganorsa and Perdomo 10th Anniversary Champagne to name a few.
A few more well worth mentioning

Padrón Dámaso
Le Careme by Crowned Heads
EPC New Wave Reserva Connecticut
Good morning, Dave. I think we've got a fine list coming along.
Yeah, I am trying to decide which one to smoke this morning . I had the Perdomo Champagne 10th yesterday morning.
Let us know.
Yes this is quite the list. Never had the Padron damaso and there is the new sobremesa that has the Connecticut wrapper which I'm sure is good but for the price it would have to sing and dance too
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6