CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Author Topic: 8/4/2019  (Read 5894 times)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 8/4/2019
« Reply #30 on: August 04, 2019, 10:07:20 AM »

Morning NotQuiteRechargedRick and SCDave.
Good morning Dave. I have burned through a bunch of Connecticut's these past few months. I found the JDN CT. kinda blah
Yea, unfortunately that's often the case.  I've previously listed some of my preferred connies...they include San Lotano, Ave Maria Immaculata, My Father, Room 101 (if you can find it), Espinosa La Crema, Southern Draw Rose of Sharon, RoMa Craft Intemperance EC XVIII, Camacho, Aganorsa and Perdomo 10th Anniversary Champagne to name a few.
A few more well worth mentioning

Padrón Dámaso
Le Careme by Crowned Heads
EPC New Wave Reserva Connecticut
Good morning, Dave. I think we've got a fine list coming along.
Yeah, I am trying to decide which one to smoke this morning . I had the Perdomo Champagne 10th yesterday morning.
Let us know.
Yes this is quite the list. Never had the Padron damaso and there is the new sobremesa that has the Connecticut wrapper which I'm sure is good but for the price it would have to sing and dance too
I do enjoy a Steve Saka cigar.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #31 on: August 04, 2019, 10:08:51 AM »

Good morning Dave. I have burned through a bunch of Connecticut's these past few months. I found the JDN CT. kinda blah
Yea, unfortunately that's often the case.  I've previously listed some of my preferred connies...they include San Lotano, Ave Maria Immaculata, My Father, Room 101 (if you can find it), Espinosa La Crema, Southern Draw Rose of Sharon, RoMa Craft Intemperance EC XVIII, Camacho, Aganorsa and Perdomo 10th Anniversary Champagne to name a few.

Padrón Dámaso
Yeah, I am trying to decide which one to smoke this morning . I had the Perdomo Champagne 10th yesterday morning.
Let us know.
Le Careme by Crowned Heads Corona ready to light

Now lit

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #32 on: August 04, 2019, 10:32:02 AM »

Padrón Dámaso
Do like the Damaso...priced a bit out of regular rotation.  Can't believe I left out the New Wave Reserva.
Also add Four Kicks Luminosa, Cabaiguan, New World.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #33 on: August 04, 2019, 10:35:23 AM »

Padrón Dámaso
Do like the Damaso...priced a bit out of regular rotation.  Can't believe I left out the New Wave Reserva.
Damaso is definitely $ above the regular rotation but a damn fine smoke.  I actually bought 2 boxes on a great deal back when they were first introduced 👍.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #34 on: August 04, 2019, 10:40:53 AM »

Padrón Dámaso
Damaso is definitely $ above the regular rotation but a damn fine smoke.  I actually bought 2 boxes on a great deal back when they were first introduced 👍.
I always forget the Cabaiguan is actually a Connie, very good smokes too.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #35 on: August 04, 2019, 11:11:14 AM »

Guess it’s time to think about some lunch🤔

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Click the globe below to see my top rated cigars.
    • Click my web link to see my list of top rated cigars...
« Reply #36 on: August 04, 2019, 11:12:43 AM »

Padrón Dámaso
Yes the new world Connecticut is a fine cigar and I would add charter oak to this list. I have not had the highclear castle but heard it was very good.

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Click the globe below to see my top rated cigars.
    • Click my web link to see my list of top rated cigars...
« Reply #37 on: August 04, 2019, 11:14:45 AM »

Padrón Dámaso
Let us know.
Le Careme by Crowned Heads Corona ready to light

Now lit
Enjoy your cigar. I'm lighting up #2 very soon

Threebean

« Reply #38 on: August 04, 2019, 11:29:59 AM »

WoW you could have not been better with those above mentioned. Maybe just add oliva and new wave to that list and done!
Luminosa. 

Threebean

« Reply #39 on: August 04, 2019, 11:33:27 AM »

Padrón Dámaso
Guess I should read all the way through before posting the Luminosa.   

Threebean

« Reply #40 on: August 04, 2019, 11:35:04 AM »

Morning connie lovers.  Gotta head to church but will check back in this afternoon with something on fire from the man cave. 

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #41 on: August 04, 2019, 12:06:35 PM »

reports all done and printed, including 20 copies of the Archives inventory.
roller shade installed in bedroom to replace the blinds I never liked. it was a cluster fukk and took almost a week due to rot from years of condensation and screwy window jam construction.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #42 on: August 04, 2019, 12:10:56 PM »

Morning connie lovers.  Gotta head to church but will check back in this afternoon with something on fire from the man cave.
Morning Bean

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #43 on: August 04, 2019, 12:11:55 PM »

Guess it’s time to think about some lunch🤔
Shrimp Salad Wrap and some chips at home.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #44 on: August 04, 2019, 12:18:25 PM »

Time for a little afternoon nap 😴
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6