Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9

« Reply #90 on: August 03, 2019, 05:03:36 PM »

Pizza for dinner tonight
Here too but not for several hours.
Probably 1-1/2 to 2 hours away here

« Reply #91 on: August 03, 2019, 05:03:58 PM »

7

« Reply #92 on: August 03, 2019, 05:26:17 PM »

Good afternoon, guys. Met up with an old friend for breakfast. We hadn't seen each other in 30 years. Lotta catching up to do.
We knew you would have a No Show Excuse, just been waiting to see what it was.

Finished Breakfast at 2:00 in the afternoon , that’s a good one.
Finished around 12:30ish. In the next iteration of the website I'll stick a GPS up my ass and post my location at all times.
Good idea!

Is that going to be the Auto-Flip iteration?
Auto-flip will be completed before the end of the year. 2019, smart ass.
At least I am not a Dumb Ass!
We would never call you that to your face.

« Reply #93 on: August 03, 2019, 05:27:47 PM »

Finally home without resorting to the Dean mannequin move.  But sounds like about $500 lighter.  Could have been much worse.

« Reply #94 on: August 03, 2019, 05:52:46 PM »

Finally home without resorting to the Dean mannequin move.  But sounds like about $500 lighter.  Could have been much worse.
Sounds like you got off easy for only $500. TWSS

« Reply #95 on: August 03, 2019, 05:57:23 PM »

Good afternoon, guys. Met up with an old friend for breakfast. We hadn't seen each other in 30 years. Lotta catching up to do.
We knew you would have a No Show Excuse, just been waiting to see what it was.

Finished Breakfast at 2:00 in the afternoon , that’s a good one.
Finished around 12:30ish. In the next iteration of the website I'll stick a GPS up my ass and post my location at all times.
Good idea!

Is that going to be the Auto-Flip iteration?
Auto-flip will be completed before the end of the year. 2019, smart ass.
At least I am not a Dumb Ass!
We would never call you that to your face.
🙄

« Reply #96 on: August 03, 2019, 05:58:46 PM »

Finally home without resorting to the Dean mannequin move.  But sounds like about $500 lighter.  Could have been much worse.
What’s that, a deposit until the order arrives and balance is due.

« Reply #97 on: August 03, 2019, 06:10:24 PM »

Back at a furniture store with the warden.  FMTT.  No photo, though, just take my word that it's mind numbing.
What the hell else do you need now?

« Reply #98 on: August 03, 2019, 06:11:46 PM »

V Lancero Lit
Hint of watermelon towards the end of that cigar 🍉
Is that a racist remark?

« Reply #99 on: August 03, 2019, 06:13:23 PM »

A lesbo couple just walked in.  Funny how it's easy to guess who's pitching and who's catching.
Um....aren't they both catching??

« Reply #100 on: August 03, 2019, 06:17:38 PM »

Finally home without resorting to the Dean mannequin move.  But sounds like about $500 lighter.  Could have been much worse.
Sounds like you got off easy for only $500. TWSS
So she bought a lamp or a couple of throw pillows?

« Reply #101 on: August 03, 2019, 06:18:22 PM »

Finally home without resorting to the Dean mannequin move.  But sounds like about $500 lighter.  Could have been much worse.
What’s that, a deposit until the order arrives and balance is due.
No, a pillow and some fabric from which more matching pillows/cushions can be made.  Also the net on some rug swappage.  Hell, I just get to pay for this stuff and try to stay out of the details as 1) I don't really care, and 2) if my choice doesn't match hers it's more likely than not to end up in an argument anyway.

« Reply #102 on: August 03, 2019, 06:19:12 PM »

Finally home without resorting to the Dean mannequin move.  But sounds like about $500 lighter.  Could have been much worse.
Sounds like you got off easy for only $500. TWSS
.... and a nap besides.

« Reply #103 on: August 03, 2019, 06:20:34 PM »

A lesbo couple just walked in.  Funny how it's easy to guess who's pitching and who's catching.
Um....aren't they both catching??
Technically you are correct, but seems like there is usually a butch one and a "delicate" one, so in practice there is a pitcher and catcher. But perhaps I'm extrapolating when I shouldn't.

« Reply #104 on: August 03, 2019, 06:38:40 PM »

Walmart shooter is from the Dallas area, sheesh that is a long drive to shoot up a Walmart when he probably passed at least 50 of them on the way.

Turned 21 years old last week according to news reports, photo appears to be that of a white boy pointing an AK47, wearing ear and eye protection, now that is out of the ordinary for a murderer.
surprised with the number of residents armed in Texas that nobody fired back.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9