Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7

  • Administrator
8/2/2019
« on: August 02, 2019, 12:03:22 AM »

It's Friday! Any deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!

« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2019, 05:47:43 AM »

Morning Slackers, Still Jamming!

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2019, 05:47:50 AM »

Good morning, ladies.

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2019, 05:58:45 AM »

Morning Slackers, Still Jamming!
Good morning, Dave.

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2019, 06:00:46 AM »

« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2019, 06:10:04 AM »

Remember back in the day when we would've loved a 2fer jam? Ah, the good old days.

« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2019, 06:44:58 AM »

Remember back in the day when we would've loved a 2fer jam? Ah, the good old days.
I can't bother to even look anymore.

Good morning, LTG.

« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2019, 06:48:44 AM »

Remember back in the day when we would've loved a 2fer jam? Ah, the good old days.
I can't bother to even look anymore.

Good morning, LTG.
Come on, where's that Tony optimism we know and love?  ;D

« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2019, 06:58:24 AM »

Buying Cigars used to be fun but not anymore, about all the “specials” do anymore is piss me off.

Win some and lose some but I am sure glad I bought early and bought in volume!   It is very pleasant to light a cigar that I paid $2.50-3.00 for that is now $4.50 - 5.00 + sales tax on “specials”.

« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2019, 07:02:53 AM »

Looks like we could get some rain today, meanwhile it is hot and very humid.

« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2019, 07:04:52 AM »

Remember back in the day when we would've loved a 2fer jam? Ah, the good old days.
I can't bother to even look anymore.

Good morning, LTG.
Come on, where's that Tony optimism we know and love?  ;D
That's a thing?

« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2019, 07:05:10 AM »

                                           Dean Tracker

yes it is. leaving 6:30-7am, I'll hit the Town of Perry around the 2 hour mark for breakfast, hit Carrabelle Beach on the way in to stretch and relax, hit Lynn's Oysters for lunch, drive to St George Island for more beach time and shopping, drive up to Apalachicola for window shopping and browsing. that should get me to dinnertime back in Eastpoint at the Pesky Pelican. after I'll visit with a few friends, head back to Carrabelle Beach, hit the Worlds Smallest Police Station in Carrabelle for pictures, stop in Perry for ice cream and coffee, and should get home around 8-9pm

« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2019, 07:05:55 AM »

                                           Dean Tracker

yes it is. leaving 6:30-7am, I'll hit the Town of Perry around the 2 hour mark for breakfast, hit Carrabelle Beach on the way in to stretch and relax, hit Lynn's Oysters for lunch, drive to St George Island for more beach time and shopping, drive up to Apalachicola for window shopping and browsing. that should get me to dinnertime back in Eastpoint at the Pesky Pelican. after I'll visit with a few friends, head back to Carrabelle Beach, hit the Worlds Smallest Police Station in Carrabelle for pictures, stop in Perry for ice cream and coffee, and should get home around 8-9pm
So that means he can't check in?

« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2019, 07:09:15 AM »

Remember back in the day when we would've loved a 2fer jam? Ah, the good old days.
I can't bother to even look anymore.

Good morning, LTG.
Come on, where's that Tony optimism we know and love?  ;D
That's a thing?
I'm optimistic we can make it a thing. ;)

« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2019, 07:11:21 AM »

                                           Dean Tracker

yes it is. leaving 6:30-7am, I'll hit the Town of Perry around the 2 hour mark for breakfast, hit Carrabelle Beach on the way in to stretch and relax, hit Lynn's Oysters for lunch, drive to St George Island for more beach time and shopping, drive up to Apalachicola for window shopping and browsing. that should get me to dinnertime back in Eastpoint at the Pesky Pelican. after I'll visit with a few friends, head back to Carrabelle Beach, hit the Worlds Smallest Police Station in Carrabelle for pictures, stop in Perry for ice cream and coffee, and should get home around 8-9pm
So that means he can't check in?
He should be checking in but WTF knows, checking in may be offensive.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7