Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

« Reply #30 on: August 01, 2019, 09:10:47 AM »

going to be a lay low day.
waiting on the lawn guy then it's off to the bank to get funds for a road trip tomorrow. Prime Rib Friday.
This the place that's nearly 4 hours away?
yes it is. leaving 6:30-7am, I'll hit the Town of Perry around the 2 hour mark for breakfast, hit Carrabelle Beach on the way in to stretch and relax, hit Lynn's Oysters for lunch, drive to St George Island for more beach time and shopping, drive up to Apalachicola for window shopping and browsing. that should get me to dinnertime back in Eastpoint at the Pesky Pelican. after I'll visit with a few friends, head back to Carrabelle Beach, hit the Worlds Smallest Police Station in Carrabelle for pictures, stop in Perry for ice cream and coffee, and should get home around 8-9pm
Wow, that'll be some day. You better rest up.

« Reply #31 on: August 01, 2019, 09:17:48 AM »

going to be a lay low day.
waiting on the lawn guy then it's off to the bank to get funds for a road trip tomorrow. Prime Rib Friday.
This the place that's nearly 4 hours away?
yes it is. leaving 6:30-7am, I'll hit the Town of Perry around the 2 hour mark for breakfast, hit Carrabelle Beach on the way in to stretch and relax, hit Lynn's Oysters for lunch, drive to St George Island for more beach time and shopping, drive up to Apalachicola for window shopping and browsing. that should get me to dinnertime back in Eastpoint at the Pesky Pelican. after I'll visit with a few friends, head back to Carrabelle Beach, hit the Worlds Smallest Police Station in Carrabelle for pictures, stop in Perry for ice cream and coffee, and should get home around 8-9pm
Wow, that'll be some day. You better rest up.
I'm retired. I'm always resting. 😂😂😂😂

« Reply #32 on: August 01, 2019, 09:30:07 AM »

Some morning Miami Snow with second cup of coffee.

« Reply #33 on: August 01, 2019, 09:32:42 AM »

going to be a lay low day.
waiting on the lawn guy then it's off to the bank to get funds for a road trip tomorrow. Prime Rib Friday.
This the place that's nearly 4 hours away?
yes it is. leaving 6:30-7am, I'll hit the Town of Perry around the 2 hour mark for breakfast, hit Carrabelle Beach on the way in to stretch and relax, hit Lynn's Oysters for lunch, drive to St George Island for more beach time and shopping, drive up to Apalachicola for window shopping and browsing. that should get me to dinnertime back in Eastpoint at the Pesky Pelican. after I'll visit with a few friends, head back to Carrabelle Beach, hit the Worlds Smallest Police Station in Carrabelle for pictures, stop in Perry for ice cream and coffee, and should get home around 8-9pm
Sounds like quite the adventure.

« Reply #34 on: August 01, 2019, 09:33:35 AM »

Some morning Miami Snow with second cup of coffee.
Don't forget to wipe the rest off your nostrils.

« Reply #35 on: August 01, 2019, 09:44:30 AM »

going to be a lay low day.
waiting on the lawn guy then it's off to the bank to get funds for a road trip tomorrow. Prime Rib Friday.
This the place that's nearly 4 hours away?
yes it is. leaving 6:30-7am, I'll hit the Town of Perry around the 2 hour mark for breakfast, hit Carrabelle Beach on the way in to stretch and relax, hit Lynn's Oysters for lunch, drive to St George Island for more beach time and shopping, drive up to Apalachicola for window shopping and browsing. that should get me to dinnertime back in Eastpoint at the Pesky Pelican. after I'll visit with a few friends, head back to Carrabelle Beach, hit the Worlds Smallest Police Station in Carrabelle for pictures, stop in Perry for ice cream and coffee, and should get home around 8-9pm
Sounds like quite the adventure.
it always is. the redhead was going to come with me but she's been sick this week. now she's pissed that I'm going without her.

« Reply #36 on: August 01, 2019, 09:49:48 AM »

@LTG. picked up a set of Callaway Hawkeye tungsten irons 4-AW graphite shafts, almost like new for $25 last week. I just need to re-grip them.

« Reply #37 on: August 01, 2019, 09:55:26 AM »

@LTG. picked up a set of Callaway Hawkeye tungsten irons 4-AW graphite shafts, almost like new for $25 last week. I just need to re-grip them.
Nice, hard to go wrong at that price. I've got the set up in my garage to regrip clubs, was cheaper to buy the stuff than pay Golf Galaxy to do it last year when all my clubs needed them.

« Reply #38 on: August 01, 2019, 09:55:49 AM »

[...]
That's women in a nutshell for you.

« Reply #39 on: August 01, 2019, 10:02:45 AM »

@LTG. picked up a set of Callaway Hawkeye tungsten irons 4-AW graphite shafts, almost like new for $25 last week. I just need to re-grip them.
Nice, hard to go wrong at that price. I've got the set up in my garage to regrip clubs, was cheaper to buy the stuff than pay Golf Galaxy to do it last year when all my clubs needed them.
I have a place I've gone to twice now. very reasonable and quick, like half hour wait the most. $2 a club plus price of grips.

« Reply #40 on: August 01, 2019, 10:05:04 AM »

@LTG. picked up a set of Callaway Hawkeye tungsten irons 4-AW graphite shafts, almost like new for $25 last week. I just need to re-grip them.
Nice, hard to go wrong at that price. I've got the set up in my garage to regrip clubs, was cheaper to buy the stuff than pay Golf Galaxy to do it last year when all my clubs needed them.
I have a place I've gone to twice now. very reasonable and quick, like half hour wait the most. $2 a club plus price of grips.
That's a solid price. I think GG is more like $5 per club.

« Reply #41 on: August 01, 2019, 10:26:20 AM »

[...]
Yea, that sounds familiar.

« Reply #42 on: August 01, 2019, 10:28:15 AM »

Some morning Miami Snow with second cup of coffee.
Don't forget to wipe the rest off your nostrils.
Of course, I ain't no animal.

« Reply #43 on: August 01, 2019, 10:59:49 AM »

[...]
Indeed.  The "Have Fun without Me" token jar stays close to empty.

« Reply #44 on: August 01, 2019, 11:01:24 AM »

A tardy Happy Thursday to y'all.  Finally back in the orifice for the day.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7