Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 25

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Today's Birthdays: Actress-comedian Kaye Ballard is 89. Actress Estelle Parsons is 87. Comedian Dick Smothers is 76. Singer Norman Greenbaum is 72. Vice President Joe Biden is 72. Actress Veronica Hamel is 71. Broadcast journalist Judy Woodruff is 68. Actor Samuel E. Wright is 68. Singer Joe Walsh is 67. Actor Richard Masur is 66. Opera singer Barbara Hendricks is 66. Actress Bo Derek is 58. Former NFL player Mark Gastineau is 58. Reggae musician Jim Brown (UB40) is 57. Actress Sean Young is 55. Pianist Jim Brickman is 53. Rock musician Todd Nance (Widespread Panic) is 52. Actress Ming-Na is 51. Actor Ned Vaughn is 50. Rapper Mike D (The Beastie Boys) is 49. Rapper Sen Dog (Cypress Hill) is 49. Actress Callie Thorne is 45. Actress Sabrina Lloyd is 44. Actor Joel McHale is 43. Actress Marisa Ryan is 40. Country singer Dierks (duhkrs) Bentley is 39. Actor Joshua Gomez is 39. Actress Laura Harris is 38. Olympic gold medal gymnast Dominique Dawes is 38. Country singer Josh Turner is 37. Actress Nadine Velazquez is 36. Actress Andrea Riseborough is 33. Actor Dan Byrd is 29. Actress Ashley Fink (TV: "Glee") is 28. Rock musician Jared Followill (Kings of Leon) is 28. Actor Cody Linley is 25. Pop musician Michael Clifford (5 Seconds to Summer) is 19.

Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Thought for Today: "There is no greatness where there is not simplicity." — Leo Tolstoy, Russian author (1828-1910).

Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Pest Control
-------------------------

A woman was having a passionate affair with an inspector from a pest-control company. One afternoon they were carrying on in the bedroom together when her husband arrived home unexpectedly. "Quick," said the woman to her lover, "into the closet!" and she pushed him in the closet, stark naked. The husband, however, became suspicious and after a search of the bedroom discovered the man in the closet. "Who are you?" he asked.

"I'm an inspector from Termite Busters," said the exterminator.

"What are you doing in there?" the husband asked.

"I'm investigating a complaint about an infestation of moths," the man replied.

"And where are your clothes?" asked the husband.

The man looked down at himself and said, "Those little bastards."

Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

5 Graycliff 'G2' Maduro Torpedo
          5/19.50
 4 Man O' War Ruination Belicoso (5.7"x56)
         10/39.99
 3  La Gloria Cubana Serie R Black #58 Gordo
        5/22.50
 2  Alec Bradley Tempus Quadrum
      10/39.99
 1  PDR 1878 Cubano Especial Capa Madura Torpedo
       5/19.99
90 minutes on this wonderful cigar is hard to believe.

What's on the agenda for today Chip, other than staying warm?
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

What's on the agenda for today Chip, other than staying warm?
i feel like being lazy today so I will more than likely spend the day on the couch so I don't miss a single minute of this soon to be exciting jam.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

What's on the agenda for today Chip, other than staying warm?
When do you get to head home?

What's on the agenda for today Chip, other than staying warm?
When do you get to head home?
After work today, take the train back to the airport and stay at a hotel there.  Flight back is tomorrow morning, so should be home just after lunch.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

What's on the agenda for today Chip, other than staying warm?
When do you get to head home?
After work today, take the train back to the airport and stay at a hotel there.  Flight back is tomorrow morning, so should be home just after lunch.
Hopefully you are off next week for the holiday.

What's on the agenda for today Chip, other than staying warm?
When do you get to head home?
After work today, take the train back to the airport and stay at a hotel there.  Flight back is tomorrow morning, so should be home just after lunch.
Hopefully you are off next week for the holiday.
Yes, holiday Thursday and Friday, took off M-W so I get the whole week, looking forward to it!

Morning LSU and French Dave.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Morning LSU and French Dave.
Good morning Native.

What a Jam!!!  Got those Tempus in early so you could beat the rush Chip then I wake up and find the Graycliff's.  Bought some of those long ago just trying stuff and not so good.

What's on the agenda for today Chip, other than staying warm?
When do you get to head home?
After work today, take the train back to the airport and stay at a hotel there.  Flight back is tomorrow morning, so should be home just after lunch.
Hopefully you are off next week for the holiday.
Yes, holiday Thursday and Friday, took off M-W so I get the whole week, looking forward to it!
I think you deserve it as much as you have been on the plane this year.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Morning LSU and French Dave.
This jam is starting off with so many good deals, good deals for a newbie with to much money.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 25