Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

« Reply #30 on: July 15, 2019, 08:51:48 AM »

the last redhead, not the rick one, wand some of her furnature back that she gave me when I moved in two years ago. guess she's giving it to the youngest daughter and boyfriend. 😣

« Reply #31 on: July 15, 2019, 08:54:10 AM »

Other house is coming along nicely. Exterior paint t, smoking...I mean front porch and sheetrock done.
I love that front porch. house is a bit dark in color for nights you imbibe too much and can't see in the dark. 😂

« Reply #32 on: July 15, 2019, 09:01:12 AM »

the last redhead, not the rick one, wand some of her furnature back that she gave me when I moved in two years ago. guess she's giving it to the youngest daughter and boyfriend.
You sharing a redhead with Rick?

« Reply #33 on: July 15, 2019, 09:05:54 AM »

Other house is coming along nicely. Exterior paint t, smoking...I mean front porch and sheetrock done.
I love that front porch. house is a bit dark in color for nights you imbibe too much and can't see in the dark. 😂
I'm a bit surprised there is no orange..

« Reply #34 on: July 15, 2019, 09:16:23 AM »

the last redhead, not the rick one, wand some of her furnature back that she gave me when I moved in two years ago. guess she's giving it to the youngest daughter and boyfriend. 😣
If she gave them to you 2 years ago, I'd tell her to go to hell. But that's me.

« Reply #35 on: July 15, 2019, 09:16:47 AM »

Other house is coming along nicely. Exterior paint t, smoking...I mean front porch and sheetrock done.
I love that front porch. house is a bit dark in color for nights you imbibe too much and can't see in the dark. 😂
I'm a bit surprised there is no orange..
They ran out painting the inside. :D

« Reply #36 on: July 15, 2019, 09:19:40 AM »

Other house is coming along nicely. Exterior paint t, smoking...I mean front porch and sheetrock done.
I love that front porch. house is a bit dark in color for nights you imbibe too much and can't see in the dark. 😂
I'm a bit surprised there is no orange..
They ran out painting the inside. :D
CNS

« Reply #37 on: July 15, 2019, 09:20:39 AM »

the last redhead, not the rick one, wand some of her furnature back that she gave me when I moved in two years ago. guess she's giving it to the youngest daughter and boyfriend.
You sharing a redhead with Rick?
?

« Reply #38 on: July 15, 2019, 10:13:26 AM »

the last redhead, not the rick one, wand some of her furnature back that she gave me when I moved in two years ago. guess she's giving it to the youngest daughter and boyfriend.
You sharing a redhead with Rick?
?
He was making a joke referencing your typo in the original post.

« Reply #39 on: July 15, 2019, 10:15:31 AM »

Other house is coming along nicely. Exterior paint t, smoking...I mean front porch and sheetrock done.
Lookin' good!
That does look really nice. No photos of the basement though.
Keepin' that secret.

« Reply #40 on: July 15, 2019, 10:17:36 AM »

the last redhead, not the rick one, wand some of her furnature back that she gave me when I moved in two years ago. guess she's giving it to the youngest daughter and boyfriend. 😣
So not the AWOL rich one or the current young one..

« Reply #41 on: July 15, 2019, 10:18:46 AM »

the last redhead, not the rick one, wand some of her furnature back that she gave me when I moved in two years ago. guess she's giving it to the youngest daughter and boyfriend.
You sharing a redhead with Rick?
?
He was making a joke referencing your typo in the original post.
ahh yes, now I see it.

« Reply #42 on: July 15, 2019, 10:18:53 AM »

Other house is coming along nicely. Exterior paint t, smoking...I mean front porch and sheetrock done.
I love that front porch. house is a bit dark in color for nights you imbibe too much and can't see in the dark. 😂
That's OK, I'll have them put lights for that.

« Reply #43 on: July 15, 2019, 10:20:06 AM »

the last redhead, not the RICH one, WANTS some of her furnature back that she gave me when I moved in two years ago. guess she's giving it to the youngest daughter and boyfriend. 😣
there. that's how it should have read.

« Reply #44 on: July 15, 2019, 10:20:50 AM »

the last redhead, not the rick one, wand some of her furnature back that she gave me when I moved in two years ago. guess she's giving it to the youngest daughter and boyfriend. 😣
So not the AWOL rich one or the current young one..
nope.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6