Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2019, 06:58:28 AM »

Other house is coming along nicely. Exterior paint t, smoking...I mean front porch and sheetrock done.

« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2019, 06:58:41 AM »

No Today in History for the  next couple of days unless one of you want to post. Internet Nd Cable off at this house.
Good morning, Dave.

« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2019, 06:59:07 AM »

Wow!  Page two already!

« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2019, 07:13:02 AM »

Other house is coming along nicely. Exterior paint t, smoking...I mean front porch and sheetrock done.
Lookin' good!

« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2019, 08:04:10 AM »

Happy Prime Day, part 1
Is this a math thing? My brain is not up to such a challenge this morning.

Good morning, Dave.
Lol, no, Amazon Prime Day. This year, it's 2 days, today and tomorrow.
What do I get if I'm already a Prime member?
It's a day they have deals on tons of stuff.

https://www.amazon.com/l/13887280011?pf_rd_p=284b4ae0-f042-41a9-bfdc-cac1e94c812d&pf_rd_r=YHYWBF97N8Y5BCA2ENCC
So, nothing, really, unless you want to buy something cheaper than it would normally be. But it's mostly for both Prime and non-Prime members.
Actually, I was wrong, I think it IS just for Prime members.

« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2019, 08:23:42 AM »

Other house is coming along nicely. Exterior paint t, smoking...I mean front porch and sheetrock done.
Lookin' good!
TNWSS

« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2019, 08:24:56 AM »

good morning Daves and Tony. got nothing on the calendar for the week.

« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2019, 08:26:25 AM »

Happy Prime Day, part 1
Is this a math thing? My brain is not up to such a challenge this morning.

Good morning, Dave.
Lol, no, Amazon Prime Day. This year, it's 2 days, today and tomorrow.
What do I get if I'm already a Prime member?
It's a day they have deals on tons of stuff.

https://www.amazon.com/l/13887280011?pf_rd_p=284b4ae0-f042-41a9-bfdc-cac1e94c812d&pf_rd_r=YHYWBF97N8Y5BCA2ENCC
So, nothing, really, unless you want to buy something cheaper than it would normally be. But it's mostly for both Prime and non-Prime members.
Actually, I was wrong, I think it IS just for Prime members.
I saw somewhere those ingrate Amazon workers were planning to have a walk-out on the Prime promotion days.

« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2019, 08:29:03 AM »

Happy Prime Day, part 1
Is this a math thing? My brain is not up to such a challenge this morning.

Good morning, Dave.
Lol, no, Amazon Prime Day. This year, it's 2 days, today and tomorrow.
What do I get if I'm already a Prime member?
It's a day they have deals on tons of stuff.

https://www.amazon.com/l/13887280011?pf_rd_p=284b4ae0-f042-41a9-bfdc-cac1e94c812d&pf_rd_r=YHYWBF97N8Y5BCA2ENCC
So, nothing, really, unless you want to buy something cheaper than it would normally be. But it's mostly for both Prime and non-Prime members.
Actually, I was wrong, I think it IS just for Prime members.
I saw somewhere those ingrate Amazon workers were planning to have a walk-out on the Prime promotion days.
Hope they don't get fired, they're the only ones associated with Amazon that actually pay taxes.

« Reply #24 on: July 15, 2019, 08:32:32 AM »

Other house is coming along nicely. Exterior paint t, smoking...I mean front porch and sheetrock done.
Lookin' good!
That does look really nice. No photos of the basement though.

« Reply #25 on: July 15, 2019, 08:33:20 AM »

good morning Daves and Tony. got nothing on the calendar for the week.
Good morning, Deano.

« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2019, 08:35:17 AM »

Happy Prime Day, part 1
Is this a math thing? My brain is not up to such a challenge this morning.

Good morning, Dave.
Lol, no, Amazon Prime Day. This year, it's 2 days, today and tomorrow.
What do I get if I'm already a Prime member?
It's a day they have deals on tons of stuff.

https://www.amazon.com/l/13887280011?pf_rd_p=284b4ae0-f042-41a9-bfdc-cac1e94c812d&pf_rd_r=YHYWBF97N8Y5BCA2ENCC
So, nothing, really, unless you want to buy something cheaper than it would normally be. But it's mostly for both Prime and non-Prime members.
Actually, I was wrong, I think it IS just for Prime members.
I saw somewhere those ingrate Amazon workers were planning to have a walk-out on the Prime promotion days.
Speaking of paying taxes, my contact was renewed. Need to go to the security office to pick up my new badge.

« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2019, 08:40:17 AM »

Happy Prime Day, part 1
Is this a math thing? My brain is not up to such a challenge this morning.

Good morning, Dave.
Lol, no, Amazon Prime Day. This year, it's 2 days, today and tomorrow.
What do I get if I'm already a Prime member?
It's a day they have deals on tons of stuff.

https://www.amazon.com/l/13887280011?pf_rd_p=284b4ae0-f042-41a9-bfdc-cac1e94c812d&pf_rd_r=YHYWBF97N8Y5BCA2ENCC
So, nothing, really, unless you want to buy something cheaper than it would normally be. But it's mostly for both Prime and non-Prime members.
Actually, I was wrong, I think it IS just for Prime members.
I saw somewhere those ingrate Amazon workers were planning to have a walk-out on the Prime promotion days.
Speaking of paying taxes, my contact was renewed. Need to go to the security office to pick up my new badge.
Huzzah!

« Reply #28 on: July 15, 2019, 08:43:20 AM »

Happy Prime Day, part 1
Is this a math thing? My brain is not up to such a challenge this morning.

Good morning, Dave.
Lol, no, Amazon Prime Day. This year, it's 2 days, today and tomorrow.
What do I get if I'm already a Prime member?
It's a day they have deals on tons of stuff.

https://www.amazon.com/l/13887280011?pf_rd_p=284b4ae0-f042-41a9-bfdc-cac1e94c812d&pf_rd_r=YHYWBF97N8Y5BCA2ENCC
So, nothing, really, unless you want to buy something cheaper than it would normally be. But it's mostly for both Prime and non-Prime members.
Actually, I was wrong, I think it IS just for Prime members.
I saw somewhere those ingrate Amazon workers were planning to have a walk-out on the Prime promotion days.
Speaking of paying taxes, my contact was renewed. Need to go to the security office to pick up my new badge.

« Reply #29 on: July 15, 2019, 08:46:57 AM »

Other house is coming along nicely. Exterior paint t, smoking...I mean front porch and sheetrock done.
Lookin' good!
That does look really nice. No photos of the basement though.
Really.  Makes one wonder what he's trying to hide.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6