Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

« Reply #45 on: July 11, 2019, 05:37:05 PM »

Yesterday was in the 90s and today is high humidity. Everything's running balls to the wall.
Only 65 deg out here in Oregon, and no rain, so yeah!
Beautiful streach coming up for my vacation. Going golfing twice. Whoo hoo
Didn't you just take a vacation?  I believe HR would like a word with you.
LMAO . One of my few perks is I get a lot of paid leave but I work a lot. I have not had a raise in 8 years though
go on strike when it get's sweltering hot or freezing cold and the systems need checking. they'd either find someone in a hurry or fire you.
You may want to give Mark's idea a shot first.
the HR Dept with the SUNY education system is owned by the state govt.
it's a lose lose.
I'm actually not SUNY. Private College so they don't get all the perks the State schools get. I am union and have pounded the pavement before and not afraid to do it again. I am holding tight for my son to come here full ride or I would have jumped ship years ago. Graduates here do very well for themselves.
How is it that you're union but no raise in 8 years?
Because my union sucks and I get poor representation.

« Reply #46 on: July 11, 2019, 05:39:05 PM »

What's on fire? I'm eating out with fam thinking of what to fire up when I get home.

« Reply #47 on: July 11, 2019, 05:51:39 PM »

What's on fire? I'm eating out with fam thinking of what to fire up when I get home.
just finished dinner and ready to set fire.

« Reply #48 on: July 11, 2019, 08:36:37 PM »

What's on fire? I'm eating out with fam thinking of what to fire up when I get home.
just finished dinner and ready to set fire.
That's a good smoke. I like that Maduro
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]