Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2019, 10:43:13 AM »

Yesterday was in the 90s and today is high humidity. Everything's running balls to the wall.
Only 65 deg out here in Oregon, and no rain, so yeah!
Beautiful streach coming up for my vacation. Going golfing twice. Whoo hoo

« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2019, 11:05:51 AM »

Yesterday was in the 90s and today is high humidity. Everything's running balls to the wall.
Only 65 deg out here in Oregon, and no rain, so yeah!
Beautiful streach coming up for my vacation. Going golfing twice. Whoo hoo
Didn't you just take a vacation?  I believe HR would like a word with you.

« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2019, 11:16:01 AM »

Yesterday was in the 90s and today is high humidity. Everything's running balls to the wall.
Only 65 deg out here in Oregon, and no rain, so yeah!
Beautiful streach coming up for my vacation. Going golfing twice. Whoo hoo
Didn't you just take a vacation?  I believe HR would like a word with you.
LMAO . One of my few perks is I get a lot of paid leave but I work a lot. I have not had a raise in 8 years though

« Reply #33 on: July 11, 2019, 11:39:57 AM »

Yesterday was in the 90s and today is high humidity. Everything's running balls to the wall.
Only 65 deg out here in Oregon, and no rain, so yeah!
Beautiful streach coming up for my vacation. Going golfing twice. Whoo hoo
Didn't you just take a vacation?  I believe HR would like a word with you.
LMAO . One of my few perks is I get a lot of paid leave but I work a lot. I have not had a raise in 8 years though
Eight years?  Then you need to have a word with HR!

« Reply #34 on: July 11, 2019, 11:40:28 AM »

Yesterday was in the 90s and today is high humidity. Everything's running balls to the wall.
Only 65 deg out here in Oregon, and no rain, so yeah!
Beautiful streach coming up for my vacation. Going golfing twice. Whoo hoo
Didn't you just take a vacation?  I believe HR would like a word with you.
LMAO . One of my few perks is I get a lot of paid leave but I work a lot. I have not had a raise in 8 years though
go on strike when it get's sweltering hot or freezing cold and the systems need checking. they'd either find someone in a hurry or fire you. 🙄

« Reply #35 on: July 11, 2019, 12:22:44 PM »

Yesterday was in the 90s and today is high humidity. Everything's running balls to the wall.
Only 65 deg out here in Oregon, and no rain, so yeah!
Beautiful streach coming up for my vacation. Going golfing twice. Whoo hoo
Didn't you just take a vacation?  I believe HR would like a word with you.
LMAO . One of my few perks is I get a lot of paid leave but I work a lot. I have not had a raise in 8 years though
go on strike when it get's sweltering hot or freezing cold and the systems need checking. they'd either find someone in a hurry or fire you. 🙄
You may want to give Mark's idea a shot first.

« Reply #36 on: July 11, 2019, 12:29:57 PM »

Yesterday was in the 90s and today is high humidity. Everything's running balls to the wall.
Only 65 deg out here in Oregon, and no rain, so yeah!
Beautiful streach coming up for my vacation. Going golfing twice. Whoo hoo
Didn't you just take a vacation?  I believe HR would like a word with you.
LMAO . One of my few perks is I get a lot of paid leave but I work a lot. I have not had a raise in 8 years though
go on strike when it get's sweltering hot or freezing cold and the systems need checking. they'd either find someone in a hurry or fire you. 🙄
You may want to give Mark's idea a shot first.
the HR Dept with the SUNY education system is owned by the state govt.
it's a lose lose.

« Reply #37 on: July 11, 2019, 12:54:16 PM »

Yesterday was in the 90s and today is high humidity. Everything's running balls to the wall.
Only 65 deg out here in Oregon, and no rain, so yeah!
Beautiful streach coming up for my vacation. Going golfing twice. Whoo hoo
Didn't you just take a vacation?  I believe HR would like a word with you.
LMAO . One of my few perks is I get a lot of paid leave but I work a lot. I have not had a raise in 8 years though
go on strike when it get's sweltering hot or freezing cold and the systems need checking. they'd either find someone in a hurry or fire you.
You may want to give Mark's idea a shot first.
the HR Dept with the SUNY education system is owned by the state govt.
it's a lose lose.
I'm actually not SUNY. Private College so they don't get all the perks the State schools get. I am union and have pounded the pavement before and not afraid to do it again. I am holding tight for my son to come here full ride or I would have jumped ship years ago. Graduates here do very well for themselves.

« Reply #38 on: July 11, 2019, 12:55:42 PM »

[...]

« Reply #39 on: July 11, 2019, 12:56:13 PM »

Coffee run. Lighting up a La Vencedora

« Reply #40 on: July 11, 2019, 01:29:09 PM »

nap time here.

« Reply #41 on: July 11, 2019, 01:42:38 PM »

« Reply #42 on: July 11, 2019, 02:12:45 PM »

Homeowner defends himself against four armed men with an AR-15.

IMAGINE THAT!!

Two suspects were killed, two are behind bars and a homeowner is in an Ocala hospital following a Craigslist-related home invasion robbery in Summerfield on Wednesday night.

Marion County sheriff’s deputies were called to a home in the 14900 block of SE 32nd Court Rd. shortly before 8:30 p.m. and when they arrived, they found 21-year-old Keith Jackson Jr. dead, and 22-year-old Nigel Doyle and the homeowner suffering from gunshot wounds, a sheriff’s office report states.
Doyle and the homeowner were transported to Ocala Regional Medical Center, where Doyle later died. The homeowner was reported to be in stable condition on Thursday morning, the report says.

Jackson’s body was found in the home’s dining room floor. He was wearing a “Jason” mask on top of his head and gloves on both hands, with a semi-automatic pistol with the slide locked near his head, the report says.

Doyle was found outside the home with a shotgun lying on the ground next to him. And the wounded homeowner was located in his bedroom with an AR-15 assault rifle lying across his legs, the report says.

Major Crimes detectives from the sheriff’s office also arrested 22-year-old Seth Adam Rodriguez and 19-year-old Robert John Hamilton for their part in the home invasion. They were found in a nearby wooded area after being tracked by a sheriff’s K-9 unit.

Rodriguez, of Belleview, was charged with two counts of murder (not premeditated during a specific felony) and home invasion with a firearm or other deadly weapon and is being held with no bond.

Hamilton, of Ocala, was charged with home invasion with a firearm or other deadly weapon and also was being held on no bond.
During the investigation, the homeowner said he vaguely remembered one of the suspects from a past Craigslist transaction. Hamilton and Rodriguez told detectives that the four men went to the victim’s home with the intention of robbing him of marijuana and guns, the report says.

The homeowner told detectives that about an hour before the incident one of the suspects knocked on his door. He said he didn’t answer it and then saw the man peering through his back sliding glass door. He said the man mentioned the previous Craigslist transaction and said he needed help with his vehicle. The homeowner told him he was disabled and not able to help and the man left, the report says.

The homeowner said he then went to sleep and was awakened by a loud noise, which he described as people coming in the front and rear of his residence. He said he grabbed his AR-15 rifle that he keeps near his bed and saw a masked person inside his home, the report says.

The homeowner said there was an exchange of gunfire and he didn’t know who fired first. He said a man wearing a mask was shooting at him and he continued to shoot back. And he said he returned fire against a second person and knew he shot him because he heard him moan, the report says.

The homeowner told detectives that be believed Jackson was the person who shot him. He said he believed there were three people in his home but he couldn’t describe them, the report says.

Deputies, who reported a strong odor of marijuana coming from the home, found a black Volkswagen parked nearby. Both the driver’s and front passenger’s doors were open. And a computer check showed that it was registered to Keith Jackson and Keith Jackson Jr., the report says.

« Reply #43 on: July 11, 2019, 02:52:10 PM »

Dow Jones hits 27,000!!! Great news.

« Reply #44 on: July 11, 2019, 03:33:13 PM »

[...]
How is it that you're union but no raise in 8 years?
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4