CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: 7/10/2019  (Read 3995 times)

Threebean

Re: 7/10/2019
« Reply #45 on: July 10, 2019, 02:45:34 PM »

We took a ride to Polignano today but the weather wasn't cooperating. At one point we had golf ball sized hail coming down.

looks historic.
Looks like a bit of a fixer upper...
Are those dining tables at the lower elevation?
Yeah. It's actually very cool. We didn't go there but my sister was telling me how cool (and expensive) it is. It's called, Grotta Palazzese.
Eh, just find an Olive Garden and save the cash.   :D

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #46 on: July 10, 2019, 02:59:35 PM »

We took a ride to Polignano today but the weather wasn't cooperating. At one point we had golf ball sized hail coming down.

looks historic.
Yeah. It's actually very cool. We didn't go there but my sister was telling me how cool (and expensive) it is. It's called, Grotta Palazzese.

https://www.grottapalazzese.it/en/restaurant/

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #48 on: July 10, 2019, 03:12:47 PM »

looks historic.

You're a good googler.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #49 on: July 10, 2019, 03:33:00 PM »

looks historic.

You're a good googler.
no menu and no prices though.
found it. 180-220 euro per meal. I went to 'book a table'.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #50 on: July 10, 2019, 03:34:43 PM »

conference call coming up. haven't had one of those since 2009 when I retired. I'm ready though.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #51 on: July 10, 2019, 04:52:42 PM »

conference call coming up. haven't had one of those since 2009 when I retired. I'm ready though.
That looks like a decent setup. Haven't smoked a San Lotano in a bit. I'll have to unbury my box of Requiem when I get back.

Threebean

« Reply #52 on: July 10, 2019, 08:55:43 PM »

Conference call lull.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #53 on: July 10, 2019, 09:27:16 PM »

Conference call lull.
it was a clusterfukk. 7 people, one guys dog wouldn't stop barking, a few guys you couldn't hear, a lady who must have had a power mike, and other than me and the moderator nobody bothered to have the agenda and resource material with them. but the good part is that it's for a statewide event in February 2020. 😂

Threebean

« Reply #54 on: July 10, 2019, 10:10:02 PM »

Conference call lull.
it was a clusterfukk. 7 people, one guys dog wouldn't stop barking, a few guys you couldn't hear, a lady who must have had a power mike, and other than me and the moderator nobody bothered to have the agenda and resource material with them. but the good part is that it's for a statewide event in February 2020.
I'll admit,  that's worse than most.  Did it at least end like most conference calls,  nothing got done except schedule the next one?

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #55 on: July 10, 2019, 10:20:41 PM »

Conference call lull.
it was a clusterfukk. 7 people, one guys dog wouldn't stop barking, a few guys you couldn't hear, a lady who must have had a power mike, and other than me and the moderator nobody bothered to have the agenda and resource material with them. but the good part is that it's for a statewide event in February 2020.
I'll admit,  that's worse than most.  Did it at least end like most conference calls,  nothing got done except schedule the next one?
surprisingly we accomplished quite a bit.

Threebean

« Reply #56 on: July 10, 2019, 11:56:52 PM »

Conference call lull.
surprisingly we accomplished quite a bit.
Probably because it was just you and the moderator who could hear anything.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]