Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Author Topic: 7/9/2019  (Read 317 times)

South Carolina Redfish

  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • When the law disarms good guys, bad guys rejoice.
Re: 7/9/2019
« Reply #30 on: July 09, 2019, 08:47:56 AM »

Today Is: National No Bra Day

National No Bra Day is being observed today! It has always been observed annually on July 9th.

No Bra Day is an annual observance on October 13 on which women are encouraged to forgo wearing a bra as a means to encourage breast cancer awareness. No Bra Day was initially observed on July 9, 2011, but within three years it had moved to October 13, the month of National Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
It only makes sense that there be two no bra days...just sayin'.
Whats wrong with Every Day for those under 40 years or inches?
Logged

LuvTooGolf

  • Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • Believeland!
Re: 7/9/2019
« Reply #31 on: July 09, 2019, 08:51:58 AM »

WTF
National Cigar Day falls annually on February 27.
But National Smoke A Cigar Day is March 6th.
Logged

FloridaDean

  • Fondling Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • nothing better than naked women.
Re: 7/9/2019
« Reply #32 on: July 09, 2019, 08:52:23 AM »

Today Is: National No Bra Day

National No Bra Day is being observed today! It has always been observed annually on July 9th.

No Bra Day is an annual observance on October 13 on which women are encouraged to forgo wearing a bra as a means to encourage breast cancer awareness. No Bra Day was initially observed on July 9, 2011, but within three years it had moved to October 13, the month of National Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
Should have known better than to accept breast information from a source other than Deano.
And today is also Banter GFYs Day, if you want to claim you know something then get your fukn lazy asses out of bed and post first.

Meanwhile my trusted source says Today was originally NO Bra Day so thus it shall always be Today.

$Shit, Why dont they just move Christmas to December 26 because the turkeys are cheaper.
personally, I think it should be celebrated EVERY day.
Logged

FloridaDean

  • Fondling Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • nothing better than naked women.
Re: 7/9/2019
« Reply #33 on: July 09, 2019, 08:55:43 AM »

Science Proves That Wearing Bras Is Bad For Your Health:

https://www.lifehack.org/336735/science-proves-that-wearing-bras-bad-for-your-health
Logged

South Carolina Redfish

  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • When the law disarms good guys, bad guys rejoice.
Re: 7/9/2019
« Reply #34 on: July 09, 2019, 08:57:30 AM »

Obviously there is turmoil in the likely troubled Cigar Industry.

POLL: 59 PERCENT OF EXHIBITORS HAVE LOST FAITH IN IPCPR/PCAS LEADERSHIP

https://halfwheel.com/poll-59-percent-of-exhibitors-have-lost-faith-in-ipcpr-pcas-leadership/363407
Logged

FloridaDean

  • Fondling Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • nothing better than naked women.
Re: 7/9/2019
« Reply #35 on: July 09, 2019, 08:57:50 AM »

.... and sex is good for your health:

https://www.onhealth.com/content/1/health_benefits_sex
Logged

LuvTooGolf

  • Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • Believeland!
Re: 7/9/2019
« Reply #36 on: July 09, 2019, 09:03:25 AM »

Science Proves That Wearing Bras Is Bad For Your Health:

https://www.lifehack.org/336735/science-proves-that-wearing-bras-bad-for-your-health
Oh sure, NOW you listen to science. :D
Logged

FloridaDean

  • Fondling Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • nothing better than naked women.
Re: 7/9/2019
« Reply #37 on: July 09, 2019, 09:06:43 AM »

Science Proves That Wearing Bras Is Bad For Your Health:

https://www.lifehack.org/336735/science-proves-that-wearing-bras-bad-for-your-health
Oh sure, NOW you listen to science. :D
I've always been in favor of no bras. best thing that came out of the 70's was bra burning. 😂
Logged

LuvTooGolf

  • Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • Believeland!
Re: 7/9/2019
« Reply #38 on: July 09, 2019, 09:20:15 AM »

Science Proves That Wearing Bras Is Bad For Your Health:

https://www.lifehack.org/336735/science-proves-that-wearing-bras-bad-for-your-health
Oh sure, NOW you listen to science. :D
I've always been in favor of no bras. best thing that came out of the 70's was bra burning. 😂
No argument here.
Logged

Threebean

  • Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • 'Murica!
Re: 7/9/2019
« Reply #39 on: July 09, 2019, 09:22:51 AM »

Science Proves That Wearing Bras Is Bad For Your Health:

https://www.lifehack.org/336735/science-proves-that-wearing-bras-bad-for-your-health
Oh sure, NOW you listen to science. :D
I've always been in favor of no bras. best thing that came out of the 70's was bra burning. 😂
No argument here.
The only argument I'll offer is there needs to be an age limit applied.
Logged

LuvTooGolf

  • Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • Believeland!
Re: 7/9/2019
« Reply #40 on: July 09, 2019, 09:33:18 AM »

Science Proves That Wearing Bras Is Bad For Your Health:

https://www.lifehack.org/336735/science-proves-that-wearing-bras-bad-for-your-health
Oh sure, NOW you listen to science. :D
I've always been in favor of no bras. best thing that came out of the 70's was bra burning. 😂
No argument here.
The only argument I'll offer is there needs to be an age limit applied.
Not so much an age limit, maybe a length limit. Like, if your nipples are more than 5 inches below where they were when you were 25, then a bra is required.
Logged

Threebean

  • Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • 'Murica!
Re: 7/9/2019
« Reply #41 on: July 09, 2019, 09:38:09 AM »

Science Proves That Wearing Bras Is Bad For Your Health:

https://www.lifehack.org/336735/science-proves-that-wearing-bras-bad-for-your-health
Oh sure, NOW you listen to science. :D
I've always been in favor of no bras. best thing that came out of the 70's was bra burning. 😂
No argument here.
The only argument I'll offer is there needs to be an age limit applied.
Not so much an age limit, maybe a length limit. Like, if your nipples are more than 5 inches below where they were when you were 25, then a bra is required.
5 inches?  Sheesh, I don't have any empirical evidence, but am guessing those suckers are long overripe by that point and need containment.
Logged

LuvTooGolf

  • Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • Believeland!
Re: 7/9/2019
« Reply #42 on: July 09, 2019, 09:40:59 AM »

Science Proves That Wearing Bras Is Bad For Your Health:

https://www.lifehack.org/336735/science-proves-that-wearing-bras-bad-for-your-health
Oh sure, NOW you listen to science. :D
I've always been in favor of no bras. best thing that came out of the 70's was bra burning. 😂
No argument here.
The only argument I'll offer is there needs to be an age limit applied.
Not so much an age limit, maybe a length limit. Like, if your nipples are more than 5 inches below where they were when you were 25, then a bra is required.
5 inches?  Sheesh, I don't have any empirical evidence, but am guessing those suckers are long overripe by that point and need containment.
Hey, I'm just spitballin' ideas here, not passing laws. ;)
Logged

Threebean

  • Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • 'Murica!
Re: 7/9/2019
« Reply #43 on: July 09, 2019, 09:48:14 AM »

Science Proves That Wearing Bras Is Bad For Your Health:

https://www.lifehack.org/336735/science-proves-that-wearing-bras-bad-for-your-health
Oh sure, NOW you listen to science. :D
I've always been in favor of no bras. best thing that came out of the 70's was bra burning. 😂
No argument here.
The only argument I'll offer is there needs to be an age limit applied.
Not so much an age limit, maybe a length limit. Like, if your nipples are more than 5 inches below where they were when you were 25, then a bra is required.
5 inches?  Sheesh, I don't have any empirical evidence, but am guessing those suckers are long overripe by that point and need containment.
Hey, I'm just spitballin' ideas here, not passing laws. ;)
Your sagination limit of 5 inches is telling, though.  It's good to know you'll still find the ladies sufficiently attractive as you enter the Dean phase of your life.
Logged

LuvTooGolf

  • Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • Believeland!
Re: 7/9/2019
« Reply #44 on: July 09, 2019, 09:55:43 AM »