Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7

  • Administrator
7/8/2019
« on: July 08, 2019, 02:12:16 AM »

Monday, already?!? Are there any cigar deals out there today to be had? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... Happy Monday and welcome aboard!

« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2019, 05:22:02 AM »

Morning coffee set.

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2019, 05:22:41 AM »

Morning coffee set.
Morning BoilerCheckerBlue, Coffee just made.

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2019, 05:26:05 AM »

Morning Monday Whiners, think I will just make it another Saturday.

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2019, 05:28:29 AM »

Time to Celebrate - National Ice Cream Sundae Day

« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2019, 05:46:29 AM »

Had a boat crash almost right in front of our place yesterday, there is a sandbar where the party boat types congregate on weekends and holidays just past our property.  Big hangout for alcohol and drugs.  Nearest place for the Waterway EMT Crew to load the ambulance was our parking lot.

HORRY COUNTY, SC (WMBF) - One man has been arrested (photo below) following a boating accident on the Intracoastal Waterway for fleeing the scene, according to the South Carolina Department of Natural Resources.

An SCDNR spokesperson said the boating accident took place between two boating vessels Sunday evening.

Horry County Fire Rescue was also on the scene.

HCFR says one person was transported with minor injuries for evaluation.

« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2019, 05:51:39 AM »

Time to Celebrate - National Ice Cream Sundae Day
Good morning Dave. I ride my bike a lot to this ice cream place then I don't feel so guilty. The place is a gold mine and it's cash only so you know their doing well.

« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2019, 05:55:27 AM »

Time to Celebrate - National Ice Cream Sundae Day
Good morning Dave. I ride my bike a lot to this ice cream place then I don't feel so guilty. The place is a gold mine and it's cash only so you know their doing well.
I love ice cream but don’t eat it very often as it is so fattening.  There are literally dozens and dozens of ice cream shops here but most are not all that good.  But, there are a few good ones, two of which are very near where I keep my fishing boat and I do partake in my favorite, a peach ice cream waffle cone, at them occasionally.

« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2019, 06:04:57 AM »

Now the Famous Monster is offering specials at prices Above the posted MSRP.  There are a number of such offerings today, 2 examples below. Simply UnFukingBelievable!

« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2019, 06:12:54 AM »

good morning Dave and Rick and the other 845 banter members.
I ❤ Mondays!
everyday is Monday, except Sunday.

« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2019, 06:15:26 AM »

Time to get another one started. Morning, all.

« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2019, 06:15:59 AM »

good morning Dave and Rick and the other 845 banter members.
I ❤ Mondays!
everyday is Monday, except Sunday.
Morning Member #691😀

« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2019, 06:22:26 AM »

redhead made the business meetings last night but ran off immediately after to get something to eat. her sugar got low. when she showed up at the house I asked if she was alright. apparently she wolfed down some fries and they got stuck in her throat. I gave her some milk and honey sticks to help clear the obstruction and get some sugar in her system. she was a mess all night. why would a diabetic go ALL day without eating and then panic when their system goes out of wack? she just left for home. still not feeling well. no matter what I suggested or tried to do for her was rejected, including a trip to the ER. glad she's gone. I'm sure I'll get a text from her complaining about something I didn't do.

« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2019, 06:24:17 AM »

good morning Dave and Rick and the other 845 banter members.
I ❤ Mondays!
everyday is Monday, except Sunday.
Morning Member #691😀
😅

« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2019, 06:25:25 AM »

Time to get another one started. Morning, all.
morning Dave. another beautifully great Monday to you.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7