Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

« Reply #60 on: July 07, 2019, 02:15:57 PM »

No one did any of my work when I was off so I will be busy. Cooling Towers to administer to.
do they ever?
My coworkers get paid the same amount but not much changes. That's why I take vacation in the summer. Off again soon

« Reply #61 on: July 07, 2019, 03:16:20 PM »

Dean, good morning. You sound like a bachelor. Oh wait a minute
nope, still married, just been living alone and separated by 1,200 miles for last 5 years.
But if you remain married, don't you still have the potential for financial responsibilities for deadbeats and such?
four years now I filed for divorce. she refuses contact with me, my lawyer, or anyone.
so I have no clue. she could be dead for all I care.
Speaking from experience, if the other party refuses to respond, you are granted the divorce anyway, and essentially under your terms. It's like ignoring a warrant.

« Reply #62 on: July 07, 2019, 03:19:31 PM »

@ Bean, they have gone totally nuts!  Just what Downtown needs, more people trying to get there and park.

A major Austin employer is in the midst of a nearly $900 million project that will bring more than 3,000 additional workers into the heart of downtown.

But it’s not Google, Apple, Indeed or some other high-tech heavyweight behind the huge initiative; it’s state government.

Hundreds of millions of dollars in taxpayer-backed bonds have been authorized by state lawmakers to fund an ongoing effort to transform the four blocks of Congress Avenue immediately north of the Capitol.

The $895 million development — counting $313.7 million for phase two approved during the just-ended legislative session and $581.2 million for phase one approved in 2015 — will include 1.5 million square feet of space in four new state buildings, below-ground parking and a pedestrian-friendly promenade for public gatherings and festivals that will stretch from Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard to 15th Street.
Now WTF does the state gubmint need 1.5M sqft more space.  Some fine lobbying efforts come to fruition.  FMTT.
Well one of the big supporters is none other than Commie Kirk Watson, that give you a hint?
Speaking of commies, US women win the World Cup, 2-0 over Netherlands.

« Reply #63 on: July 07, 2019, 03:21:20 PM »

Dean, good morning. You sound like a bachelor. Oh wait a minute
nope, still married, just been living alone and separated by 1,200 miles for last 5 years.
But if you remain married, don't you still have the potential for financial responsibilities for deadbeats and such?
four years now I filed for divorce. she refuses contact with me, my lawyer, or anyone.
so I have no clue. she could be dead for all I care.
Speaking from experience, if the other party refuses to respond, you are granted the divorce anyway, and essentially under your terms. It's like ignoring a warrant.
Just looking out for your hard won freedom and financial stability Deano.

« Reply #64 on: July 07, 2019, 03:22:10 PM »

Good day Mr Bean.

« Reply #65 on: July 07, 2019, 07:34:01 PM »

Good day Mr Bean.
Good day NJSCDave.

« Reply #66 on: July 07, 2019, 09:12:34 PM »

Good day lull.

« Reply #67 on: July 07, 2019, 09:13:12 PM »

Good day Mr Bean.
Good day NJSCDave.
Yup.  Feeling like one foot on either side of the Mason-Dixon.

« Reply #68 on: July 07, 2019, 09:13:45 PM »

We can finish up on page 6, right?

« Reply #69 on: July 07, 2019, 10:23:55 PM »

Maybe not...

« Reply #70 on: July 07, 2019, 10:24:56 PM »

Son #2 heads home tomorrow. Good to have him up for the weekend.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]