Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2019, 07:21:48 AM »

Good morning D & D. Making my rounds.
I thought that was Dean's line?
May be. I call my mechanical checks rounds. Usually my 1st order of my working day.

« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2019, 07:33:15 AM »

good morning Dave, Dave, and Rick. coffee and Oliva O maduro before I email my reports for the business meetings this afternoon. dull and boring day. hoping the redhead comes over early so we can get some nap time in.

« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2019, 07:38:32 AM »

Dean, good morning. You sound like a bachelor. Oh wait a minute

« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2019, 07:39:59 AM »

Had a decent Connecticut yesterday. The new Henry Clay. Won't be buying a box anytime soon but decent.

« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2019, 07:49:54 AM »

Big breakfast this morning.  Fresh fruits, hot biscuits with local cane syrup , scrambled eggs and Wagyu Bacon.

« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2019, 07:50:09 AM »

Morning Dean’O

« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2019, 07:51:09 AM »

good morning Dave, Dave, and Rick. coffee and Oliva O maduro before I email my reports for the business meetings this afternoon. dull and boring day. hoping the redhead comes over early so we can get some nap time in.
I thought you were supervising a concrete project this weekend

« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2019, 07:58:56 AM »

Good morning D & D. Making my rounds.
I thought that was Dean's line?
May be. I call my mechanical checks rounds. Usually my 1st order of my working day.
I don’t think Dean is checking the “mechanicals”.

« Reply #23 on: July 07, 2019, 08:06:10 AM »

good morning Dave, Dave, and Rick. coffee and Oliva O maduro before I email my reports for the business meetings this afternoon. dull and boring day. hoping the redhead comes over early so we can get some nap time in.
I thought you were supervising a concrete project this weekend
it got cancelled. park managers brother came down from Iowa to visit. works for me.

« Reply #24 on: July 07, 2019, 08:07:25 AM »

Good morning D & D. Making my rounds.
I thought that was Dean's line?
May be. I call my mechanical checks rounds. Usually my 1st order of my working day.
I don’t think Dean is checking the “mechanicals”.
I most certainly am. she has alot of working parts that need inspection.

« Reply #25 on: July 07, 2019, 08:11:41 AM »

@ TravellinDave.
no, not the rich redhead. she dropped off the map. think she bought property in Spain.

« Reply #26 on: July 07, 2019, 08:12:43 AM »

Dean, good morning. You sound like a bachelor. Oh wait a minute
nope, still married, just been living alone and separated by 1,200 miles for last 5 years.

« Reply #27 on: July 07, 2019, 08:22:49 AM »

Dean, good morning. You sound like a bachelor. Oh wait a minute
nope, still married, just been living alone and separated by 1,200 miles for last 5 years.
Damn, you been there 5 years😀. Seems like just a few months ago we were loading up the Jeep in New York to head south.

« Reply #28 on: July 07, 2019, 08:25:07 AM »

Dean, good morning. You sound like a bachelor. Oh wait a minute
nope, still married, just been living alone and separated by 1,200 miles for last 5 years.
Damn, you been there 5 years😀. Seems like just a few months ago we were loading up the Jeep in New York to head south.
will be 5 years August 14. wife told me she didn't want me around the day after Father's Day that year. the rest is history.

« Reply #29 on: July 07, 2019, 08:28:15 AM »

Dean, good morning. You sound like a bachelor. Oh wait a minute
nope, still married, just been living alone and separated by 1,200 miles for last 5 years.
Damn, you been there 5 years😀. Seems like just a few months ago we were loading up the Jeep in New York to head south.
will be 5 years August 14. wife told me she didn't want me around the day after Father's Day that year. the rest is history.
Time flies!
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5