CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Author Topic: 7/5/2019  (Read 4643 times)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
Re: 7/5/2019
« Reply #60 on: July 05, 2019, 12:12:20 PM »

Today Is:  NATIONAL BIKINI DAY – July 5

Since July 5, 1946, women have been hitting the beaches and poolsides in bikinis. National Bikini Day marks the anniversary of the invention of the revealing two-piece bathing suit.

Named after the Bikini Atoll where the United States conducted atomic tests, the two-piece bathing suit made its debut in Paris. French designer Louis Réard wanted to name revealing bits of fabric “atom.”
I'm wearing mine. Photo to follow...
what part of Italy are you in anyway?
If you're looking at Italy like a boot, it's the back of the heel. Specifically in Fasano, Puglia.
So we can call you Stiletto Tony?

take your pick:

The most common surnames in Puglia are Russo and Greco. Some very common surnames shared with the rest of southern Italy are Rizzo, Leone, Bianco, Santoro, Bruno, Palumbo. Still others, very common throughout Italy, are Conte, Gentile, Romano, De Santis, Orlando, Rinaldi, Rizzi.
Typical Apulian surnames are Guadalupi, Lorusso (= the red one), Carrozzo, Quarta, Lippolis, Carrieri (= carriage driver), Semerano (= driver of donkeys), Saponaro (= soap maker), Ingrosso. A common feature of many Apulian surnames is the use of definite articles lo- and la-: Loconsole, Lorusso, Losacco, Lobascio (= the short one), Loiacono (=the deacon), Lafortezza (= the stronghold), Loiodice (= the judge), Loperfido (= the cruel one), Loporcaro (= the pig breeder).
Among surnames derived from nicknames there are Mele (= honey), Caputo (big-headed), Peluso (=hairy), Amoruso (=lovable), Longo (=tall), Pinto (= painted) e Patruno (= master).
Surnames of Greek origin are Basile (from basileos= king), De Mitri, Calogiuri (from kalogheros= beautiful elderly person), Calimero (= with beautiful legs), those with endings -ò (Castrignanò), -achi (Petrachi), -aci ( Antonaci, Colaci, Liaci). Other surnames of German origin are Ciuffreda, Grimaldi, Ranieri, Ruggiero.
TMI
Exponentially TMI

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #61 on: July 05, 2019, 12:13:57 PM »

Well it’s thundering and raining again, the warden is going for another test later so guess I will eat my turkey burger (on the grill now) and watch a movie this afternoon.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #62 on: July 05, 2019, 12:41:30 PM »

Now this is bazaar!

HOUSTON (AP) - Two young Houston-area children are in critical condition following an argument between their father and another motorist who fired into their family car and ignited fireworks that caused the car to be engulfed in flames.

Harris County Sheriff Ed Gonzalez says a “road rage incident” led to the gunfire Thursday after the father and his wife had purchased fireworks. They were driving with their 1-year-old child and another child believed to be 1 to 3 years old.

Gonzalez says the father drove away following the gunfire but the family was forced to flee the car when flames consumed it.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #63 on: July 05, 2019, 12:41:51 PM »

I hope everyone is having a Great 4th of July...!!!

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #64 on: July 05, 2019, 12:43:54 PM »

Hi Dad, all is pretty good for us, except for the weather anyway.

Hope you are doing well.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #65 on: July 05, 2019, 12:44:51 PM »

on the Citrus Drum Circle site, a lady is advertising Yoni Eggs for sale. ???? aparently, the woman being a Wiccan is promoting vaginal senuality and health. WTF.
Got a date?
trying to understand the reasoning of Wiccan ritual, sexuality, and vaginal exercises. why can't the just cast a spell on themselves or their partners?
You need a new hobby!
but I have no hobbies.
Maybe they could cast a spell to just make you think you had good sex, and skip the middle man ...  No, that couldn't be right.. Bad Wiccan..!!! never mind....

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #66 on: July 05, 2019, 12:45:56 PM »

Hi Dad, all is pretty good for us, except for the weather anyway.

Hope you are doing well.
It's hot and humid here ....  So, no grass cutting for me this week...

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #67 on: July 05, 2019, 12:50:29 PM »

Now this is bazaar!

HOUSTON (AP) - Two young Houston-area children are in critical condition following an argument between their father and another motorist who fired into their family car and ignited fireworks that caused the car to be engulfed in flames.

Harris County Sheriff Ed Gonzalez says a “road rage incident” led to the gunfire Thursday after the father and his wife had purchased fireworks. They were driving with their 1-year-old child and another child believed to be 1 to 3 years old.

Gonzalez says the father drove away following the gunfire but the family was forced to flee the car when flames consumed it.
You never see this type of behaviour in -10 degrees ...

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #68 on: July 05, 2019, 01:02:55 PM »

Did you ever go to a nudie bar, and wonder what the girls look like with there clothes on....?  Or is that just me...?

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #69 on: July 05, 2019, 01:32:33 PM »

Did you ever go to a nudie bar, and wonder what the girls look like with there clothes on....?  Or is that just me...?
good afternoon dad.
all the time, all the time.
I've even run into a few and said, "sorry, I didn't recognize you with yoyr clothes on."

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #70 on: July 05, 2019, 01:33:18 PM »

on the Citrus Drum Circle site, a lady is advertising Yoni Eggs for sale. ???? aparently, the woman being a Wiccan is promoting vaginal senuality and health. WTF.
Got a date?
trying to understand the reasoning of Wiccan ritual, sexuality, and vaginal exercises. why can't the just cast a spell on themselves or their partners?
You need a new hobby!
but I have no hobbies.
Maybe they could cast a spell to just make you think you had good sex, and skip the middle man ...  No, that couldn't be right.. Bad Wiccan..!!! never mind....
the devil you say!

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #71 on: July 05, 2019, 01:35:12 PM »

A 64-year-old Villager accused of grabbing a younger man by the crotch has entered into a sentencing deal in Sumter County Court.

Marrian Ann Zambrano was arrested Christmas Eve after she allegedly groped the man outside RJ Gators at Lake Sumter Landing. The man, who was employed at the restaurant, claimed the resident of the Historic Side of The Villages wanted him to go home with her, tried to lower his pants and rubbed her breasts against his body. He told law enforcement he wanted to see her prosecuted and she was arrested on a charge of battery.

Last week in Sumter County Court, Zambrano pleaded no contest to a lesser charge of disorderly conduct. The Mississippi native was ordered to pay $303 in court costs and sentenced to time served in jail. She had been booked at the jail at 9:49 p.m. Christmas Eve and bonded out at 12:03 a.m. Christmas Day, meaning she spent less than three hours behind bars.

Zambrano was represented by criminal defense attorney Leon Blakely Cheek.

He obtained what could have proved to be a key piece of evidence in the case, video from that fateful night. A trial before a jury had been scheduled for July 15, but there will be no trial thanks to last week’s deal.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #72 on: July 05, 2019, 01:47:24 PM »

Good Day BD.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #73 on: July 05, 2019, 01:48:07 PM »

Today Is:  NATIONAL BIKINI DAY – July 5

Since July 5, 1946, women have been hitting the beaches and poolsides in bikinis. National Bikini Day marks the anniversary of the invention of the revealing two-piece bathing suit.

Named after the Bikini Atoll where the United States conducted atomic tests, the two-piece bathing suit made its debut in Paris. French designer Louis Réard wanted to name revealing bits of fabric “atom.”
I'm wearing mine. Photo to follow...
what part of Italy are you in anyway?
If you're looking at Italy like a boot, it's the back of the heel. Specifically in Fasano, Puglia.
So we can call you Stiletto Tony?

take your pick:

The most common surnames in Puglia are Russo and Greco. Some very common surnames shared with the rest of southern Italy are Rizzo, Leone, Bianco, Santoro, Bruno, Palumbo. Still others, very common throughout Italy, are Conte, Gentile, Romano, De Santis, Orlando, Rinaldi, Rizzi.
Typical Apulian surnames are Guadalupi, Lorusso (= the red one), Carrozzo, Quarta, Lippolis, Carrieri (= carriage driver), Semerano (= driver of donkeys), Saponaro (= soap maker), Ingrosso. A common feature of many Apulian surnames is the use of definite articles lo- and la-: Loconsole, Lorusso, Losacco, Lobascio (= the short one), Loiacono (=the deacon), Lafortezza (= the stronghold), Loiodice (= the judge), Loperfido (= the cruel one), Loporcaro (= the pig breeder).
Among surnames derived from nicknames there are Mele (= honey), Caputo (big-headed), Peluso (=hairy), Amoruso (=lovable), Longo (=tall), Pinto (= painted) e Patruno (= master).
Surnames of Greek origin are Basile (from basileos= king), De Mitri, Calogiuri (from kalogheros= beautiful elderly person), Calimero (= with beautiful legs), those with endings -ò (Castrignanò), -achi (Petrachi), -aci ( Antonaci, Colaci, Liaci). Other surnames of German origin are Ciuffreda, Grimaldi, Ranieri, Ruggiero.
TMI
Thought we had a Flip driveby for a minute there...

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #74 on: July 05, 2019, 02:29:10 PM »

thunderstorms just hit.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6