CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Author Topic: 7/5/2019  (Read 4644 times)

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
Re: 7/5/2019
« Reply #45 on: July 05, 2019, 10:27:46 AM »

Morning Daves,  Dean,  and EuroMayor.  Was hoping to enjoy a cigar with my coffee this morning,  but the humidity is oppressive.  Maybe this evening.
morning Mark. cooler here. 83°, 83% humidity, RealFeel only 100°.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #46 on: July 05, 2019, 10:28:40 AM »

on the Citrus Drum Circle site, a lady is advertising Yoni Eggs for sale. ???? aparently, the woman being a Wiccan is promoting vaginal senuality and health. WTF.
Got a date?
trying to understand the reasoning of Wiccan ritual, sexuality, and vaginal exercises. why can't the just cast a spell on themselves or their partners?
You need a new hobby!
but I have no hobbies.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #47 on: July 05, 2019, 10:29:48 AM »

RyJ Nicaraguan and coffee here.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #48 on: July 05, 2019, 10:32:25 AM »

on the Citrus Drum Circle site, a lady is advertising Yoni Eggs for sale. ???? aparently, the woman being a Wiccan is promoting vaginal senuality and health. WTF.
Got a date?
trying to understand the reasoning of Wiccan ritual, sexuality, and vaginal exercises. why can't the just cast a spell on themselves or their partners?
You need a new hobby!
but I have no hobbies.
Then you need some hobbies

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #49 on: July 05, 2019, 10:45:39 AM »

I'm hoping everyone took the long weekend.
Good day Tony.  You home yet?
No sir. Let's not rush it. Wedding to attend tomorrow evening.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #50 on: July 05, 2019, 10:47:36 AM »

Today Is:  NATIONAL BIKINI DAY – July 5

Since July 5, 1946, women have been hitting the beaches and poolsides in bikinis. National Bikini Day marks the anniversary of the invention of the revealing two-piece bathing suit.

Named after the Bikini Atoll where the United States conducted atomic tests, the two-piece bathing suit made its debut in Paris. French designer Louis Réard wanted to name revealing bits of fabric “atom.”
I'm wearing mine. Photo to follow...
what part of Italy are you in anyway?
If you're looking at Italy like a boot, it's the back of the heel. Specifically in Fasano, Puglia.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #51 on: July 05, 2019, 10:55:31 AM »

Since July 5, 1946, women have been hitting the beaches and poolsides in bikinis. National Bikini Day marks the anniversary of the invention of the revealing two-piece bathing suit.

Named after the Bikini Atoll where the United States conducted atomic tests, the two-piece bathing suit made its debut in Paris. French designer Louis Réard wanted to name revealing bits of fabric “atom.”
If you're looking at Italy like a boot, it's the back of the heel. Specifically in Fasano, Puglia.
no, I meant what part of Italy do men wear bikinis?

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #52 on: July 05, 2019, 10:57:27 AM »

straight west on the east coast from Naples, my home ancestry.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #53 on: July 05, 2019, 11:46:07 AM »

Got a date?
Why try?  It's not like we can understand anything else about women...

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #54 on: July 05, 2019, 11:47:20 AM »

So we can call you Stiletto Tony?

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #55 on: July 05, 2019, 11:48:45 AM »

You should know better Dean!
Don't ask questions you don't want answers (or pictures) to.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #56 on: July 05, 2019, 11:56:06 AM »

You should know better Dean!
Don't ask questions you don't want answers (or pictures) to.
I must have had a senior moment. what was I thinking?

Threebean

« Reply #57 on: July 05, 2019, 11:57:36 AM »

Got a date?
Why try?  It's not like we can understand anything else about women...
Indeed.  Dean loves to keep trying, though.   

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #58 on: July 05, 2019, 11:58:27 AM »

take your pick:

The most common surnames in Puglia are Russo and Greco. Some very common surnames shared with the rest of southern Italy are Rizzo, Leone, Bianco, Santoro, Bruno, Palumbo. Still others, very common throughout Italy, are Conte, Gentile, Romano, De Santis, Orlando, Rinaldi, Rizzi.
Typical Apulian surnames are Guadalupi, Lorusso (= the red one), Carrozzo, Quarta, Lippolis, Carrieri (= carriage driver), Semerano (= driver of donkeys), Saponaro (= soap maker), Ingrosso. A common feature of many Apulian surnames is the use of definite articles lo- and la-: Loconsole, Lorusso, Losacco, Lobascio (= the short one), Loiacono (=the deacon), Lafortezza (= the stronghold), Loiodice (= the judge), Loperfido (= the cruel one), Loporcaro (= the pig breeder).
Among surnames derived from nicknames there are Mele (= honey), Caputo (big-headed), Peluso (=hairy), Amoruso (=lovable), Longo (=tall), Pinto (= painted) e Patruno (= master).
Surnames of Greek origin are Basile (from basileos= king), De Mitri, Calogiuri (from kalogheros= beautiful elderly person), Calimero (= with beautiful legs), those with endings -ò (Castrignanò), -achi (Petrachi), -aci ( Antonaci, Colaci, Liaci). Other surnames of German origin are Ciuffreda, Grimaldi, Ranieri, Ruggiero.

Threebean

« Reply #59 on: July 05, 2019, 12:05:38 PM »

take your pick:

The most common surnames in Puglia are Russo and Greco. Some very common surnames shared with the rest of southern Italy are Rizzo, Leone, Bianco, Santoro, Bruno, Palumbo. Still others, very common throughout Italy, are Conte, Gentile, Romano, De Santis, Orlando, Rinaldi, Rizzi.
Typical Apulian surnames are Guadalupi, Lorusso (= the red one), Carrozzo, Quarta, Lippolis, Carrieri (= carriage driver), Semerano (= driver of donkeys), Saponaro (= soap maker), Ingrosso. A common feature of many Apulian surnames is the use of definite articles lo- and la-: Loconsole, Lorusso, Losacco, Lobascio (= the short one), Loiacono (=the deacon), Lafortezza (= the stronghold), Loiodice (= the judge), Loperfido (= the cruel one), Loporcaro (= the pig breeder).
Among surnames derived from nicknames there are Mele (= honey), Caputo (big-headed), Peluso (=hairy), Amoruso (=lovable), Longo (=tall), Pinto (= painted) e Patruno (= master).
Surnames of Greek origin are Basile (from basileos= king), De Mitri, Calogiuri (from kalogheros= beautiful elderly person), Calimero (= with beautiful legs), those with endings -ò (Castrignanò), -achi (Petrachi), -aci ( Antonaci, Colaci, Liaci). Other surnames of German origin are Ciuffreda, Grimaldi, Ranieri, Ruggiero.
TMI
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6