Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

« Reply #60 on: July 01, 2019, 04:27:56 PM »

On this trip I got to pick up some artwork by a past Clemson president (and past Deal of College of Architecture).  He does this for fun...doesn't steel any of his work.
Gonna hang those in the Clemson room? ;)
They will ALL be Clemson rooms!
Orange is probably the base color for paint down there, huh?
No, we're flexible....use white and Regalia (purple) too!

« Reply #61 on: July 01, 2019, 04:33:39 PM »

Even the roadways are painted orange...

« Reply #62 on: July 01, 2019, 04:34:19 PM »

On this trip I got to pick up some artwork by a past Clemson president (and past Deal of College of Architecture).  He does this for fun...doesn't steel any of his work.
Gonna hang those in the Clemson room? ;)
They will ALL be Clemson rooms!
Orange is probably the base color for paint down there, huh?
No, we're flexible....use white and Regalia (purple) too!
Prez house

« Reply #63 on: July 01, 2019, 04:35:08 PM »

On this trip I got to pick up some artwork by a past Clemson president (and past Deal of College of Architecture).  He does this for fun...doesn't steel any of his work.
Gonna hang those in the Clemson room? ;)
They will ALL be Clemson rooms!
Orange is probably the base color for paint down there, huh?
No, we're flexible....use white and Regalia (purple) too!
Our money is orange too!

« Reply #64 on: July 01, 2019, 06:09:58 PM »

I'm home. was working on flers and a few reports (three to do by Sunday), had a liverworst on onion sandwich on a hard roll, got 2 deliveries, 10 pair of glasses, and a few cigars. now I need a cup of coffee and fire up an Oliva O maduro.

« Reply #65 on: July 01, 2019, 06:23:03 PM »

On this trip I got to pick up some artwork by a past Clemson president (and past Deal of College of Architecture).  He does this for fun...doesn't steel any of his work.
Gonna hang those in the Clemson room? ;)
They will ALL be Clemson rooms!
Orange is probably the base color for paint down there, huh?
No, we're flexible....use white and Regalia (purple) too!
Our money is orange too!
well, if it means anything, I collect anything pelicans and flamingos.
🙄

« Reply #66 on: July 01, 2019, 06:25:31 PM »

I'm home. was working on flers and a few reports (three to do by Sunday), had a liverworst on onion sandwich on a hard roll, got 2 deliveries, 10 pair of glasses, and a few cigars. now I need a cup of coffee and fire up an Oliva O maduro.
Some nice cigars in that stash, but WTF do you need 10 pairs of glasses?

« Reply #67 on: July 01, 2019, 06:26:10 PM »

On this trip I got to pick up some artwork by a past Clemson president (and past Deal of College of Architecture).  He does this for fun...doesn't steel any of his work.
Gonna hang those in the Clemson room? ;)
They will ALL be Clemson rooms!
Orange is probably the base color for paint down there, huh?
No, we're flexible....use white and Regalia (purple) too!
Prez house
You'll have to invite him and Dabo over for the first herf.  I'll arrive wearing some Irish gear 'cause it will be fun.  More so for you than me, but what the heck, got nothing to lose at this point.

« Reply #68 on: July 01, 2019, 06:45:49 PM »

I'm home. was working on flers and a few reports (three to do by Sunday), had a liverworst on onion sandwich on a hard roll, got 2 deliveries, 10 pair of glasses, and a few cigars. now I need a cup of coffee and fire up an Oliva O maduro.
Some nice cigars in that stash, but WTF do you need 10 pairs of glasses?
I'm old and forgetful.  had a pair in the den, kitchen, living room, night stand in the bedroom, and a pair in the truck. now I'm down to one faded and scratched pair that ain't worth a crap. $26 for the glasses. $88 for the smokes.

« Reply #69 on: July 01, 2019, 07:00:12 PM »

Fresh seared cracked pepper encrusted tuna for dinner.

« Reply #70 on: July 01, 2019, 07:05:22 PM »

I'm home. was working on flers and a few reports (three to do by Sunday), had a liverworst on onion sandwich on a hard roll, got 2 deliveries, 10 pair of glasses, and a few cigars. now I need a cup of coffee and fire up an Oliva O maduro.
Some nice cigars in that stash, but WTF do you need 10 pairs of glasses?
I'm old and forgetful.  had a pair in the den, kitchen, living room, night stand in the bedroom, and a pair in the truck. now I'm down to one faded and scratched pair that ain't worth a crap. $26 for the glasses. $88 for the smokes.
Same problem for me, I buy them at Walmart in 3-packs for a little less than $10.

« Reply #71 on: July 01, 2019, 07:17:36 PM »

I'm home. was working on flers and a few reports (three to do by Sunday), had a liverworst on onion sandwich on a hard roll, got 2 deliveries, 10 pair of glasses, and a few cigars. now I need a cup of coffee and fire up an Oliva O maduro.
Some nice cigars in that stash, but WTF do you need 10 pairs of glasses?
I'm old and forgetful.  had a pair in the den, kitchen, living room, night stand in the bedroom, and a pair in the truck. now I'm down to one faded and scratched pair that ain't worth a crap. $26 for the glasses. $88 for the smokes.
Same problem for me, I buy them at Walmart in 3-packs for a little less than $10.
I'm older than you. 😂 but even after new eyeball lenses I still need readers. was just looking for the glasses I had paying a couple of bills and realized they were on top of my head. 😣

« Reply #72 on: July 01, 2019, 07:22:14 PM »

Fresh seared cracked pepper encrusted tuna for dinner.
That looks yummo. I had steak frites...

« Reply #73 on: July 01, 2019, 07:23:16 PM »

Fresh seared cracked pepper encrusted tuna for dinner.
That looks yummo. I had steak frites...

And some crepes for dessert.

« Reply #74 on: July 01, 2019, 07:24:14 PM »

Fresh seared cracked pepper encrusted tuna for dinner.
That looks yummo. I had steak frites...

And some crepes for dessert.

Oh yeah, I forgot the walnut salad...
Logged