Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6

  • Administrator
6/30/2019
« on: June 29, 2019, 11:59:16 PM »

« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2019, 05:21:24 AM »

Morning Sunday Woodie Whackers, Hot Coffee Is Served!

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2019, 05:21:44 AM »

Good morning Guy's. 1 shift to work than off next week. Too bad I have doctor's appointments most of the week but better than working.

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2019, 05:23:08 AM »

Nice offer at the Sister

Crowned Heads Le Careme Robusto
(5.0"x50)
Pack of 25 for $99.99 FS

https://www.cigar.com/mobile/daily-cigar-deal/

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2019, 05:23:31 AM »

Morning Sunday Woodie Whackers, Hot Coffee Is Served!
Double shot, cream no sugar....thanks Dave and good morning

« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2019, 05:24:04 AM »

Good morning Guy's. 1 shift to work than off next week. Too bad I have doctor's appointments most of the week but better than working.
Morning BoilerCheckerBlue, I did not know you were working today.

« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2019, 05:24:56 AM »

Morning Sunday Woodie Whackers, Hot Coffee Is Served!
Double shot, cream no sugar....thanks Dave and good morning

« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2019, 05:27:18 AM »

Enjoyed the in-laws Neighborhood BBQ last night, plenty of great food and the weather was great.

« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2019, 05:40:05 AM »

Good morning Guy's. 1 shift to work than off next week. Too bad I have doctor's appointments most of the week but better than working.
Is it?

Good morning, Dave and Rick.

« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2019, 05:41:28 AM »

Enjoyed the in-laws Neighborhood BBQ last night, plenty of great food and the weather was great.
Glad to hear it. We had ourselves a nice meal too.

« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2019, 05:45:44 AM »

Enjoyed the in-laws Neighborhood BBQ last night, plenty of great food and the weather was great.
Glad to hear it. We had ourselves a nice meal too.
Morning Mayor, rather early for your morning arrival 😀

« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2019, 06:00:16 AM »

Trying to post a tugboat photo but the Banter seems to not like that idea.

« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2019, 06:34:36 AM »

Good morning Guy's. 1 shift to work than off next week. Too bad I have doctor's appointments most of the week but better than working.
Is it?

Good morning, Dave and Rick.
I guess that's a toss up but most doctor's have bankers hours.

« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2019, 06:34:59 AM »

Yankees on at 10 am in London

« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2019, 06:41:45 AM »

Trying to post a tugboat photo but the Banter seems to not like that idea.
I will try again.

“Coastal Trader”,  one of our regulars pushing a mighty heavy load of Concrete Bridge Beams.

Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6